PDA

View Full Version : Most of the 'twists' have flopped

Amy Jade
27-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Just thinking about it, Austin going was shocking and made great TV but in hindsight I wish Calum had gone, can you imagine the drama of him being evicted? Austin would have just continued digging a grave for himself and clashing with everyone and getting dragged.

The flash vote getting James J out was a flop too, he may not be everyones taste but at least he was providing a talking point and his clashes with Austin were funny imo.

The eternal nomination of Speidi and safety of dull James C has endured a man will reach the final who does pretty much nothing, on top of that he's refused tasks, sleeps in his own room...he's pretty much coasting.

The single eviction having 8 up and the double only having 5 was a disaster...

:(

rusticgal
27-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Just thinking about it, Austin going was shocking and made great TV but in hindsight I wish Calum had gone, can you imagine the drama of him being evicted? Austin would have just continued digging a grave for himself and clashing with everyone and getting dragged.

The flash vote getting James J out was a flop too, he may not be everyones taste but at least he was providing a talking point and his clashes with Austin were funny imo.

The eternal nomination of Speidi and safety of dull James C has endured a man will reach the final who does pretty much nothing, on top of that he's refused tasks, sleeps in his own room...he's pretty much coasting.

Does he sleep in his own room??...and since when has he refused tasks...he just refused to wear Lycra..but he did the task..

Jack_
27-01-2017, 11:59 PM
In typical fashion, the cast have delivered but the worst production team in television have bit by bit dismantled this series - and only now are the effects truly going to be felt.

An amazing series is about to come to an embarrassing end with one of the worst bunch of finalists ever assembled. All because the producers consistently interfered and concocted pointless, desperate, series denting twists which led to the eviction of many good housemates.

How they are still employed is a real mystery.

Amy Jade
28-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Does he sleep in his own room??...and since when has he refused tasks...he just refused to wear Lycra..but he did the task..

It's not been confirmrd officially but DS, here and fb have all discussed it and nobody has ever seen him in the main bedroom sleeping.

Lampfan
28-01-2017, 12:24 AM
Totally agree, Amy. 1 week they decide a nom is enough to face the vote, the next week people get 2 votes and don't face the vote. It looks so amateurish.

Tregard
28-01-2017, 12:42 AM
It cannot be overstated how much a consistent ruleset would immediately improve the show

Lampfan
28-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Yeah because C5 have been ****. This isn't a new thing. Why be surprised?

JayBlaze
28-01-2017, 02:31 AM
It's not been confirmrd officially but DS, here and fb have all discussed it and nobody has ever seen him in the main bedroom sleeping.

James and Kim were sleeping in the main bedroom in tonight's highlights when the music started playing

lindylou1422
28-01-2017, 03:06 AM
I completely agree with Jack - all the twists and turns (which Emma pretends are fun - but not even she believes it) have been a disaster - the series is a fake now - and everything is supposed to be 'just a game' as if your character does not show itself - like when Nicola pressed the button to save herself - and then told Stacey not to worry about pressing hers as its all just a game - it may be, but it also showed their character. I have written a lot tonight, unusually, because the shows dead in the wood now

y.winter
28-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Flash vote gave us Chloe being evicted though :love:

Withano
28-01-2017, 07:42 AM
Austin leaving was undoubtedly the best thing for the show

Cal.
28-01-2017, 09:24 AM
It's going to limp towards the end now with the evictions of Nicola and Kim.

joeysteele
28-01-2017, 09:31 AM

I 100% agree with every word you say there.
Good summary.

Cal.
28-01-2017, 09:38 AM
The only way I'd forgive them is if they had the sense to flip the nominations when Jedward, Kim and Nicola were up and put the rest of the house up instead.