PDA

View Full Version : Speidi And Jedward taking the piss out of letters from home

Cherie
29-01-2017, 08:48 AM
How long have we waited for this :clap2: I thought Coleen would have to be sectioned at one point :laugh:

Jamie89
29-01-2017, 08:52 AM
I always cringe at how emotional people get during the letters from home segment so it was a breath of fresh air to see Jedwards reaction (I missed the first 15 mins of yesterdays show so I didn't see what happened with Speidi).

jaxie
29-01-2017, 09:04 AM
IKR they have been away from home about 3 weeks. Anyone would think they've been incarcerated for a year with no family contact. I always find letter from home slightly ridiculous. And it's always biased towards the women in the house. The person I really felt for was Toadie from Neighbours when he didn't get his letter. He had kids too and was actually thousands of miles from home. No one had a scrap of sympathy for him.

Though at the end of the day they all choose to leave their family to go in there so all the tears and waffle is just a crock of ****. If you miss your kids that much you wouldn't leave them.

wendywillow
29-01-2017, 09:25 AM
finally! the way they erupt into tears when they probably go much longer not talking to family members in real life

Cherie
29-01-2017, 09:36 AM
I always cringe at how emotional people get during the letters from home segment so it was a breath of fresh air to see Jedwards reaction (I missed the first 15 mins of yesterdays show so I didn't see what happened with Speidi).

Spencer was fake crying and hamming it up :laugh:

Maxxie.
29-01-2017, 12:53 PM
IKR they have been away from home about 3 weeks. Anyone would think they've been incarcerated for a year with no family contact. I always find letter from home slightly ridiculous. And it's always biased towards the women in the house. The person I really felt for was Toadie from Neighbours when he didn't get his letter. He had kids too and was actually thousands of miles from home. No one had a scrap of sympathy for him.

Though at the end of the day they all choose to leave their family to go in there so all the tears and waffle is just a crock of ****. If you miss your kids that much you wouldn't leave them.

Iirc he did get his letter but refused to open it, tbh if I was in the house and only some people got their letters then I would have refused to open mine.