PDA

View Full Version : Rank these CBB Villains

Epic.
28-02-2017, 08:38 PM
I've compiled a list of whom I would say are the main villains of most CBB seasons.

People I almost included but didn't:
John McCririck (CBB3: More of an annoying person to live with rather than someone with a completely malice view)
Vicky Entwhistle (CBB12: Doesn't have a negative streak until the final week)
Linda Nolan (CBB13: She was more of a foil to the person she was against rather than being someone who tried malicious tactics)
Jim Davidson (CBB13: Sympathy edit in the last week + being comical sometimes in how he was presented)
Farrah Abraham (CBB16: Mostly the same as how I'd describe John McCririck, just more irritating and volatile to live with. She doesn't really comprehend what being cruel really means and is mostly just unhinged)
Nicola McLean & Kim Woodburn (CBB19: Pondered both of these but it's very split in opinion of which of these meant well and which one of them was out to get people and it wasn't fully made clear. So I discounted both of them)

Rank each of these below worst to best, mostly based on how entertaining they were in villainy:

George Galloway (CBB4)
Pete Burns (CBB4)
Racists (CBB5)
Coolio (CBB6)
Karissa & Kristina Shannon (CBB9)
Julie Goodyear (CBB10)
Heidi & Spencer Pratt (CBB11)
Carol McGiffin (CBB12)
Lee Ryan (CBB13)
James Jordan (CBB14)
Perez Hilton (CBB15)
Katie Hopkins (CBB15)
Austin Armacost (CBB16)
Gemma Collins (CBB17)
John Partridge (CBB17)
Stephen Bear (CBB18)

Weird thread I know but a lot of series have panto villains so maybe it makes sense to do a discussion on them.

Shaun
28-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Perhaps I have a biased memory but I fail to see how Gemma Collins was a villain

Jamie89
28-02-2017, 08:49 PM
I probably won't rank because I haven't seen Julie/K&K/Carol/Lee but I wonder if splitting 'the racists' up might be a good idea? I'm not sure exactly how I'd rank them but personally I consider Danielle to be a lot worse than Jade, and I also don't consider Jackiey to be a racist or a villain but I know a lot of people would include her in that group.

Epic.
28-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Perhaps I have a biased memory but I fail to see how Gemma Collins was a villain

She led the counter-assault against John and was generally a **** stirrer, even admitting she nominated him because he was booed and also admitted she stirred ****. She also annoyed people daily after a few days where she was unwilling to help in tasks, cleaning, etc. She had a sharp tongue every now and again too. That's why.

Epic.
28-02-2017, 08:50 PM
I probably won't rank because I haven't seen Julie/K&K/Carol/Lee but I wonder if splitting 'the racists' up might be a good idea? I'm not sure exactly how I'd rank them but personally I consider Danielle to be a lot worse than Jade, and I also don't consider Jackiey to be a racist or a villain but I know a lot of people would include her in that group.

Well I mean, your free to split them up. I just put them all as one because I count the escapades of them as a whole as one.

Jason.
28-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Karissa & Kristina Shannon (CBB9)
Gemma Collins (CBB17)
Carol McGiffin (CBB12)
Julie Goodyear (CBB10)
Pete Burns (CBB4)
Austin Armacost (CBB16)
Lee Ryan (CBB13)
John Partridge (CBB17)
George Galloway (CBB4)
James Jordan (CBB14)
Katie Hopkins (CBB15)
Perez Hilton (CBB15)
Coolio (CBB6)
Jack Tweed (CBB5)
Stephen Bear (CBB18)
Danielle Lloyd (CBB5)

Only counting Danielle and Jack as the racists as they were scum with no redeeming qualities and I have Bear in between the two.

Jamie89
28-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Well I mean, your free to split them up. I just put them all as one because I count the escapades of them as a whole as one.

Oh ok, I thought it was something with like an overall ranking based on everyones votes or something (like the ranking things Hayden does)... I'll have a think about it

Jake.
28-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Best is Julie, worst is Jack Tweed

Epic.
28-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Best is Julie

Get it?
Got it?
Good

Jason.
28-02-2017, 08:59 PM
A mess at Vicky Entwistle being a villain though. :laugh:

I'd probably say Sophie Anderton was more of a villian by CBB12 standards?

Epic.
28-02-2017, 09:00 PM
A mess at Vicky Entwistle being a villain though. :laugh:

I'd probably say Sophie Anderton was more of a villian by CBB12 standards?

Almost included her too but she left only around halfway in so didn't leave as much of an impact

Jamie89
28-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Pete Burns (CBB4)
Perez Hilton (CBB15)
John Partridge (CBB17)
George Galloway (CBB4)
Austin Armacost (CBB16)
Coolio (CBB6)
James Jordan (CBB14)
Gemma Collins (CBB17)
Jack Tweed (CBB5)
Katie Hopkins (CBB15)
Stephen Bear (CBB18)
Danielle Lloyd (CBB5)

It was tough between Speidi and Pete but I put Speidi ahead just because their entertainment value saved their series for me, whereas as great as Pete was there were still other great housemates in his series (probably a rubbish reason but I couldn't decide between them so).
Bottom 4 all made me angry/ want to switch off.

Epic.
01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
bump

Mitchell
01-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Perez Hilton
Pete Burns
Carol McGiffin?
Gemma Collins
John Partridge
CBB19 Speidi
Julie Goodyear
Lee Ryan
Karissa and Kristina?
Coolio
George Galloway
CBB11 Speidi
Katie Hopkins
Jack Tweed
Stephen Bear
James Jordan
Austin Armacost
Jamie O'Hara (adding him cos hes an adulterer)
Danielle Lloyd

Daniel-X
04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Gemma Collins
Perez Hilton
Julie Goodyear
K&K
Lee Ryan
Pete Burns
James Jordan (bcos I did like him in CBB19)
Carol McGiffin
Coolio
Speidi
George Galloway
Stephen Bear
Austin Armacost
John Partridge
Hopkins

rk3388
04-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Perez > K & K > Gemma Collins > Pete Burns > Speidi (First Season)> James Jordan (second season)> Katie Hopkins> George Galloway> Julie Goodyear> Lee Ryan> Austin Armacost> Coolio> John Partridge> Racists> Stephen Bear> Carol McGiffen

*mazedsalv**
23-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Jack and Danielle shouldn't even be discussed imo. Saying they were villains is giving them way too much credit when really they were spawns of satan.

Amy Jade
23-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Karissa and Kristina were the victims. Denise tried to pull one of their pants down. Sadly people thought that just because they are models and pose nude that they shouldn't be allowed to be offended by a messy alcoholic trout trying to humiliate them.

Just because she got her spaniels ears out doesn't mean she has the right to try and expose them.

Black Dagger
23-04-2017, 07:14 PM
How was Carol a villain and why is rk pretending she was worse than some racists or Bear.

Epic.
23-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Karissa and Kristina were the victims. Denise tried to pull one of their pants down. Sadly people thought that just because they are models and pose nude that they shouldn't be allowed to be offended by a messy alcoholic trout trying to humiliate them.

Just because she got her spaniels ears out doesn't mean she has the right to try and expose them.

That's not why I included them. I included them because they went in with this strategic approach, had these extensive critiques in their heads about the others, and they still clashed with a couple of other people who weren't Denise too.

How was Carol a villain and why is rk pretending she was worse than some racists or Bear.

Carol was included because she had a scathing approach about practically everyone, including her own friends (lol). She created a clique too and tended to turn some against people, like Lauren against Sophie.