PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton to play Supergirl

Sophii3x
03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Sources inside Warner Bros, tell us that waste of space Paris Hilton has nailed the role of Kara, Superman's kryptonian cousin, previously played by Helen Slater.

WB spokesperson Abril Tonto reported to ComicBookMovie.com on Sunday, "She (Paris Hilton) surprised us all. Her audition was dead on what we were looking for. She's going to be a great asset to the film. And the fact that she is well known already won't hurt."

Source: hollywood.com

YEYYYYY! I really hope this is true!:hugesmile:

Chrizzle
03-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Omg woooo! I heard a while back she was going to be involved in a superhero movie so maybe this is it:hello:

GiRTh
05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Hope it's as good as Catwoman.

Mrluvaluva
05-04-2007, 12:44 PM
That's hot! :wink:

GiRTh
05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
lol

~Kizwiz~
05-04-2007, 12:49 PM
After seeing Wax whatever it was called.... she cant act at all..... I even cheered when she got sliced

Mrluvaluva
05-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Is that House of Wax?

lily.
05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
To be fair though. That film was quite cr@p. The only thing it had going for it was this bloke:

Psylocke
06-04-2007, 03:06 AM
Paris as Supergirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cloud:

One of my fave Comic heros is NOT gonna be played by some jumped up no talent druggie.Thats DISGUSTING!!!

(that said i do like the simple life and quite like Paris,as long as she sticks to comedys,not other movies ESPICALLY comic book movies,there will be soo many fanboys (like me lol) who will want her blood if she touches any superheroine)

Chilltown
24-04-2007, 09:41 PM
She will never play Supergirl because there will be no Supergirl in the new Superman films. Also Catwoman sucked terribly, one of the worst films ever, what are you thinking!?!

Mrluvaluva
24-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
To be fair though. That film was quite cr@p. The only thing it had going for it was this bloke:

You are so depraved.

Red Moon
24-04-2007, 10:53 PM
To be fair though. That film was quite cr@p.

That is okay then because she can't act so she will be perfect for the role. :banana:

lily.
25-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by MrLuvaLuva

You are so depraved.

And, your point is...

Ruth*Star
25-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Aw Wicked. Good For Her! I hope this is true.

lily.
25-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Psylocke
Paris as Supergirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cloud:

One of my fave Comic heros is NOT going to be played by some jumped up no talent druggie.Thats DISGUSTING!!!

(that said i do like the simple life and quite like Paris,as long as she sticks to comedys,not other movies ESPICALLY comic book movies,there will be soo many fanboys (like me lol) who will want her blood if she touches any superheroine)

Only you could make that post.. :laugh:

James
25-04-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't remember the original Supergirl film with Helen Slater being all that good.

Chilltown
05-05-2007, 03:57 PM
There is no Supergirl film in the works.