i love liverpool
there mt 3rd team

1- Oldham
2 - Man utd
3 - liverpool

Gerrard is the best player in the world when he is at his best

GiRTh
11-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Liverpool aren’t saying much for me. They’ve got Stevie Gerrard, Chavvy Alonso and not much else. I think Rafa is a good manager but they’re way over achieving. They always seem to over achieve. The years they won the Champions league was a travesty. They would have never won that without the rule change. I hope Arsenal finish above them coz they’re sh*te.

SiMoN!
11-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
Liverpool aren’t saying much for me. They’ve got Stevie Gerrard, Chavvy Alonso and not much else. I think Rafa is a good manager but they’re way over achieving. They always seem to over achieve. The years they won the Champions league was a travesty. They would have never won that without the rule change. I hope Arsenal finish above them coz they’re sh*te.

how do the over achieve - they worked hard for what they got

they have lots of greta players apart from Gerrard and Alonso

Riise
Garcia
Crouch
Kuyt
Carragher

and beat arsenal - they are the most succeful english team

Dan_
11-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Mascherano and Alonso in the middle with Gerrard on the right is one of best midfields in the world, Arsenal could barely get near them a couple week's back.

GiRTh
11-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by SiMoN!

Riise
Garcia
Crouch
Kuyt
Carragher

and beat arsenal - they are the most succeful english team Kuyt is a good player and so is Carragher, good not great. LOL at the others. Garcia, my little girl could knock him off the ball. Riise, can he defend? Good left foot but I thought he was defender. Crouch, stop it SiMoN LOL LOL., the mans a tree, you may as well plant him in the ground hoof it up to him and let it bounce of him. Somewhat like a tree. His movements all occurs in slow motion. I don’t see top fdefenders quaking in their boots at the thought of facing Crouch LOL He’s sh*te.. You’re killing me SiMoN. Do you know much about football?

GiRTh
11-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Dan_
Mascherano and Alonso in the middle with Gerrard on the right is one of best midfields in the world, Arsenal could barely get near them a couple week's back. I agree. I forgot about Mascherano. I hope he does better there than he did at West Ham. If Simon had mentioned him then he may not have me laugh the way he did.

SiMoN!
11-04-2007, 03:18 PM

Riise
Garcia
Crouch
Kuyt
Carragher

and beat arsenal - they are the most succeful english team Kuyt is a good player and so is Carragher, good not great. LOL at the others. Garcia, my little girl could knock him off the ball. Riise, can he defend? Good left foot but I thought he was defender. Crouch, stop it SiMoN LOL LOL., the mans a tree, you may as well plant him in the ground hoof it up to him and let it bounce of him. Somewhat like a tree. His movements all occurs in slow motion. I don’t see top fdefenders quaking in their boots at the thought of facing Crouch LOL He’s sh*te.. You’re killing me SiMoN. Do you know much about football?

if Crouhc is os **** why was he one of our best players ta the world cup

yerhe hasnt done much for liverpool arart from the hat trik not long ago but he still dose his job a scores when they od play him

GiRTh
11-04-2007, 03:26 PM

yerhe hasnt done much for liverpool arart from the hat trik not long ago but he still dose his job a scores when they od play him I take it you mean Crouch? Was he one of the best players in the world cup? As I recall Rooney was playing up front on his own towards the end of England campaign. I know Sven was clueless but surely you're overestimating the impact he had. If you’re merely saying that he was one of England best players then considering how sh*te the rest of them were, I wouldn’t shout about that either. The forwards in the all star team were Toni, Henry, Klose and Crespo. Didn’t see Crouch up there. Do you know much about football?

SiMoN!
11-04-2007, 03:33 PM

yerhe hasnt done much for liverpool arart from the hat trik not long ago but he still dose his job a scores when they od play him I take it you mean Crouch? Was he one of the best players in the world cup? As I recall Rooney was playing up front on his own towards the end of England campaign. I know Sven was clueless but surely you're overestimating the impact he had. If you’re merely saying that he was one of England best players then considering how sh*te the rest of them were, I wouldn’t shout about that either. The forwards in the all star team were Toni, Henry, Klose and Crespo. Didn’t see Crouch up there. Do you know much about football?

anywere in that did i say he was the best in the world cup

no

i said he was ONE of OUR best players

GiRTh
11-04-2007, 03:43 PM

anywere in that did i say he was the best in the world cup

no

i said he was ONE of OUR best players I know you didn't say he was one of the best. I was just clearing that up in case you got confused.

And, considering how sh*te the rest of the England team are I don't think its much to shout about to say he was one of our best players given the Defoe and Bent weren’t there and Michael Owen got injured.

Dan_
11-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dan_
Mascherano and Alonso in the middle with Gerrard on the right is one of best midfields in the world, Arsenal could barely get near them a couple week's back. I agree. I forgot about Mascherano. I hope he does better there than he did at West Ham. If Simon had mentioned him then he may not have me laugh the way he did.

I never understood what an earth West Ham were doing not playing him, he had a very good debut away to Palermo in the UEFA cup and Pardew was full of praise for him after that and said how well he was doing in training but somewhere down the line something must've happened because the guy's obviously a class player, you don't play for Argentina 20 odd times at his age without being a good player.

I can see him having a very good season next year.

I'd agree with Simon on that Crouch is another good player, he's clearly more skilled than just being a beanpole, his goalscoring record's better than Wayne Rooney's for England and for Liverpool this season he's quite near to scoring 1 every 2 games he starts.

LargeAndInCharge
11-04-2007, 10:19 PM
i agree with u there dan_.

and yes were are going to beat chelsea and win the final.

COME ON LIVERPOOL

Mike
11-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Its only natural you saying your going to beat us like i think we will win, one thing we do know is it will be a close game between two good sides, i think you will have trouble breaking down our defence though in all fairness but we will have to wait and see, you perform alot better in europe than you do in the premiership.

LargeAndInCharge
11-04-2007, 10:27 PM
yer i know i'am jumping the gun a bit.

best team wins

GiRTh
12-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I want Chelsea to win, which is something coming from an Arsenal fan. That's a measure of how much I hate Liverpool. The last time they met in the CL Liverpool manged to win without actually scoring a goal. This time Chelsea will stuff 'em. Payback.

BTW Crouch is a good player - don' get me wrong - but he's now where near the class of Rooney, Owen or even Defoe. He's a tree with slow motion skills

Mike
12-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Crouch is nothing special to be honest, i like him as a person and no doubt he has scored some decent goals over the past couple of seasons but unlike say Henry, Rooney and Drogba you put him in an average team and hes absoloute rubbish, i know as well from when i watched Gillingham v Portsmouth a few years back we laughed at him, could be a bit harsh though because theres also lots of players in the premiership who need quality players around them.

GiRTh
12-04-2007, 03:01 PM
^^Glad we agree Mike^^

Crouch is rubbish. He's nothing without the service he gets. Put him at a regular premiership club and he'd be useless.

I hope Chelsea stuff 'em.

Jay
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Crouch has a good scoring record for England but to be honest his Liverpool record is poor, he's scored a few goals recently but he's only a good player not a class player.

Liverpool's midfield with Mascherano in looks world class, i do think if Rafa can sign a good left winger in the summer then i think you could be right up near the top challenging Utd and Chelsea for the title next season.

Mike
12-04-2007, 05:20 PM
If Mark Gonzalez can stay fit then their sorted, hes a quality player as proved when he was out on loan last season in Spain and also for his country, also one for the future as well what with him only been young.

Dan_
12-04-2007, 06:59 PM
^^Glad we agree Mike^^

Crouch is rubbish. He's nothing without the service he gets. Put him at a regular premiership club and he'd be useless.

I hope Chelsea stuff 'em.

He did well at Southampton when they went down, 16 goals that season.

serensilver
25-05-2007, 01:52 PM
My bro is an Arsenal fan for his sins and says that they are better than Liverpool, but we finished highr in the league and uummmm where were they in the champions league hhhmmm let me think!!

:hugesmile::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:Liv erpool are the best and any Arsenal fan who thinks they are need to look at the prem table and champions league succes they got knocked out in what round!!!!!!!!:devil::whistle::whistle::whistle::wh istle::whistle::whistle:

Dan_
25-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Mike
If Mark Gonzalez can stay fit then their sorted, hes a quality player as proved when he was out on loan last season in Spain and also for his country, also one for the future as well what with him only been young.

I see he's off to Real Betis now, never really showed his potential in the prem.

Michael
25-05-2007, 06:42 PM
hard luck to liverpool in athens, even though im a united fan :D lol

Locke.
18-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Best week for the club in a long time last week.

4-0 Madrid
1-4 Man Utd

Need a win over Villa on sunday.

Locke.
14-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Arsenal up next :bouncy:

andyman
14-04-2009, 09:22 PM
haha, Arsenal will be crushed!

30stone
14-04-2009, 09:25 PM
MM Will Gerrard be playing against Arsenal.

You get what i mean about the typical liverpool fans think that liverpool will just destroy anyone..

"haha, Arsenal will be crushed!"

LOL. Anyway i think this could be an amazing game and possibly amazingly close,

Both teams have won their last 5/5 Premiership games.

Arsenal still have many defence players out and Almunia..

Locke.
14-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Robin-Van-Perfect
MM Will Gerrard be playing against Arsenal.

You get what i mean about the typical liverpool fans think that liverpool will just destroy anyone..

"haha, Arsenal will be crushed!"

LOL. Anyway i think this could be an amazing game and possibly amazingly close,

Both teams have won their last 5/5 Premiership games.

Arsenal still have many defence players out and Almunia..

Think he'll have been rested for the Arsenal game

30stone
14-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Ah right.

It will be a hard game for Arsenal,

Liverpool trying to prove themselves and win premiership, and have full squad.

Arsenal have been playing great but still have so many out. Hopefully we can still at leats get a point.

andyman
14-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Yep, Arsenal will be crushed! Ripped apart, made mince meat out of... Arsenal are a bunch of 3rd rate lil boys without their mummies.

Liverpool will score 3 goals at least.. :dance:

30stone
14-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Arsenal gone 18 games unbeaten

Hardly 3rd rate.

andyman
14-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Against Liverpool they will look 3rd rate.. Liverpool will come down hard on them, i feel sorry for Arsenal, will be a very very tough 90mins for them. Some Arsenal players will not want to play, can't blame them, talk about throwing lambs to the lions! Fek, harsh.

30stone
14-04-2009, 09:47 PM
I hope Karma is still alive and kicking andyman.

You will cry if liverpool lose now, because ill be so cocky.

andyman
14-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Karma has done it's bit.. We knocked Chelsea out of the cup twice, Chelsea have now knocked us out of the cup twice..

Karma against Arsenal will not happen yet, it will happen when Liverpool and Arsenal are fighting to be 1st and win the game, it will go down to the last game, and then karma will strike Arsenal for what happend in 1989...

GiRTh
15-04-2009, 03:35 PM
We usually do well against Liverpool so Andyman may be getting his words shoved right back down his throat.

Liverpool were lucky to even be in last nights game. Kuyts goal was a good goal but as for the others, a lucky deflection from Lucas, another dodgy penalty - those decisions arent given in the premiership - and as for Aurelio, if he tries that again a dozen times I doubt he'd be able to do it 3 or 4 times.

Locke.
15-04-2009, 03:44 PM
The free kick Alex scored from wasn't a free kick. If Drogba/Anelka tried to do what they did with the cross when Reina knocked it in again they wouldn't be able to score from it again.

GiRTh
15-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Reina was too far off his line. What was he doing? That goal was his fault.

EDIT: As for Alex - So what if it wasnt a free kick. It was one hell of a strike.

andyman
16-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Liverpool will win the Premiership and Champions League next season, we have the players to do it.

Arsenal= Too tired.
Chelsea= Will have plenty of bad luck.
Man Utd= Will become even more big headed and lose focus crashing into 2nd place.

30stone
16-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Arsenal wont be too tired they are full over young players with energy.

andyman
17-05-2009, 02:03 AM
... Ben, c'mon now you show know how Arsenal have been past few months, they have looked very tired in the later stages of the season, younger players will just burn themselfs out to early...

Arsenal will have the same season as this one, but Liverpool will take on Scum Utd and go all the way to win the Premiership in 2010.. Pukka!

Locke.
06-05-2010, 01:03 AM
****e season for us this year but hopefully we can sort everything out over the summer and reclaim a top 4 spot next season... and hopefully win a trophy.

Stacey.
06-05-2010, 06:29 AM
:love:

30stone
06-05-2010, 10:24 AM
liverpool will win the premiership and champions league next season, we have the players to do it.

Arsenal= too tired.
Chelsea= will have plenty of bad luck.
Man utd= will become even more big headed and lose focus crashing into 2nd place.

lol!