PDA

View Full Version : Rebekah Vardy in talks after pulling out last year

Denver
10-05-2017, 10:23 AM
REBEKAH VARDY is used to living with a Fox . . . and now she could find herself living with some other animals too.

The glamorous wife of Leicester City striker JAMIE VARDY — whose club are known as the Foxes — is in talks to appear in this year’s I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here!.

Becky was in talks with producers to join the show last year, as Jamie’s Leicester stunned the world of football by winning the Premier League.

But she fell pregnant in the midst of the negotiations, putting any possible appearance firmly on the backburner.

Their son Finley was born in January and insiders say a deal with ITV is now back on the table, as I’m A Celeb’s producers begin the hunt for stars to take part.

The footballer’s wife gave birth in January to the couple’s son, Finley
A jungle source revealed: “Bosses were really keen on Becky last year and had some very productive discussions. They are planning to have another chat with her this year.

“She’s glamorous but she’s fiery too. She could bring lots to the table and she seemed keen before.

“Having had a healthy baby back in January, she’d be available when the show returns later this year.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3521253/rebekah-vardy-im-a-celebrity-2017-line-up/