PDA

View Full Version : Big Brain axed, Big Mouth to return

BBJames
17-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I won't post the link as it's against the rules but here's some of the article...

BBUK Site are reporting Big Brother’s Big Brain will not return this summer after being axed by Channel 4, but Big Mouth will go ahead.

Rumours had suggested that the psychology spin-off may not be returning after host Dermot O’Leary accepted a £1 million offer to host The X Factor. A Channel 4 spokesperson confirmed the news to BBUK Site, stating “Big Brain is not on this year.”

Shame as I liked Big Brain.

Arneldo
17-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I e-mailed C4 about Big Brain, Big Mouth and Little brother a few days ago and was told that all three would be returning.

andybigbro
17-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
I e-mailed C4 about Big Brain, Big Mouth and Little brother a few days ago and was told that all three would be returning.

Oh Yay

I will probably enjoy Big Mout now that Russell has left LOL

Redmond
17-04-2007, 06:38 PM
No big loss about Big Brain really, it wasn't a very good show. I'm just confused at how Dermot will be able to to X-Factor and BBLB?

officialleafan
17-04-2007, 06:39 PM
I must say it will take a lot to replace Russell. Marcus Bently may get the job.

Stu
17-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan
I must say it will take a lot to replace Russell. Marcus Bently may get the job.
As Vince McMahon may say - 'No Chance In Hell!'.

Cody™
17-04-2007, 10:06 PM
i really hope big brain stays! as a psychology student i absolutely love that show! :D