PDA

View Full Version : BB Eye - Fake

Riz
19-04-2007, 03:30 PM
The Real Eye Well Alleged Eye is qutie dissapoinitng what do you think that if its real, it looks a bit like this i tried to create it lol..

MarkWaldorf
19-04-2007, 04:52 PM
That's obviously photoshopped.

Mrluvaluva
19-04-2007, 04:58 PM
No Rak. A few people have said they checked The Star from yesterday and it aint there. Initially it was said by the poster that it was in todays paper, but when people said they were going to go and buy a copy, it suddenly became yesterdays. But noone else has seen it. If it was in yesterdays Star, someone would have seen it and posted it a lot sooner! I looked at the Star online and searched the web and there is nothing. Sorry to disappoint but it was **** anyway. Let's hope for a much better one hey?

Riz
19-04-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah lets hope lol x

Rory
19-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Aww, someone's discovered how to play with opacity on photoshop! Yours is better than that crap one in the paper.

This is worse than lampy's last year, which was actually pretty good.

Riz
19-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Rory
Aww, someone's discovered how to play with opacity on photoshop! Yours is better than that c**p one in the paper.

i know your not cussing me, that one in the newspaper was so crap, i am copying it to get a bigger view, dont make me come over there.................:nono:

Rory
19-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by rakashmiri
Originally posted by Rory
Aww, someone's discovered how to play with opacity on photoshop! Yours is better than that c**p one in the paper.

i know your not cussing me, that one in the newspaper was so c**p, i am copying it to get a bigger view, dont make me come over there.................:nono:
I'm not. Yours looks even better than it. You'll have to travel quite a long way to come over here anyway. :joker:

telefan
19-04-2007, 08:39 PM
what time is it over "there"

Rory
19-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by telefan2006
what time is it over "there"
4:48 PM, It's almost ten there.

Riz
19-04-2007, 09:17 PM
^ ooo the new episode of ugyl betty was it good?

Rory
19-04-2007, 09:20 PM
^ ooo the new episode of ugyl betty was it good?
Was that this week? I need to check my TiVo then! I'll watch it and give you a review. ;)

EDIT: Comes on in about 3 hours.

Riz
19-04-2007, 09:22 PM
lol its ok, cheers but i downlaod it the next day how old are you btw just wandering, as so manyt people are actualy younger than i imagine!

Rory
19-04-2007, 09:22 PM
lol its ok, cheers but i downlaod it the next day how old are you btw just wandering, as so manyt people are actualy younger than i imagine!
Yeah I'm 13. this is getting really off topic, though!

Riz
19-04-2007, 09:25 PM
lol ok back on track.. red i think thats cause virgin are sponsoring them!

Glenn.
19-04-2007, 09:32 PM
That fake "Official" wasnt in yesterdays paper at all I checked as soon as I read the thread. She`s a liar! She mde me :devil: