PDA

View Full Version : My BB8 floorplan / Week by Week plan

Matt
20-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Here is my floorplan for BB8 to go with my eye. Explanation below.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/tibbfloorplan.png

This house features more glass walls than ever before, meaning there is absolutely nowhere to hide, and there are no Nowhere or Love Loft-type hidey holes. All blue lines represent glass walls.

The kitchen and dining area have been moved from the main part of the house to have their own room, accessible from the garden. There is also a barbecue and patio area.

The pool has been brought indoors for the first time in a main series, and there is a gym and sauna to go with it. These three rooms are collectively known as "the leisure area". However, the housemates cannot use these three rooms as they please. A weekly task, broadcast in a live show each Saturday would determine if housemates can use the rooms or not. If they pass, they win access until the following Saturday. If they fail, they win nothing. Tasks may involve housemates working together to win the prize, or they could be split into groups and played against each other, with the winning group gaining access.

The Diary Room is also accessed, for the first time, from the outside. There is also secondary access to the Diary Room from the pool, however housemates will not be told this and will have to figure out it's there for themselves.

There is only one store room this series as access to the kitchen is in the garden.

The bathroom contains a shower, a bath, a toilet and a urinal. In addition there are two other toilets, one accessible from the living room, and one accessible from the dining area. There is a further toilet next to the pool, but that is accessible from the pool only.

There is a door from the living room into the bedroom, and a door from the bedroom into the garden. There are no other doors into the bedroom, however there is a further door into the living room from the living area.

And that's about it. What do you think?

Rory
20-04-2007, 12:34 AM
I love your floorplan (as I said to you earlier)

The pool/sauna/gym task is brilliant, and I love how the garden is almost the hub of everything (in BB7 it felt as if the end of the garden was a dead place)

Matt
20-04-2007, 01:41 AM
I have obtained Rory's permission to post a week by week plan here, and Week 1 should be up today.

Matt
20-04-2007, 01:57 AM
I've decided that my BB will launch on a Friday, will be 13 weeks long, and will involve 15 housemates on launch. Week 1 synopsis to follow.

What do you think of the house plan?

dupin
20-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Awesome house plan...isn't a urinal a bit unfair on female housemates?

Matt
20-04-2007, 11:22 AM
There was two other toilets located elsewhere but I've changed my mind a bit.

Captain.Remy
20-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I love the outside dining room and kitchen !
And the layout is really great but I think they will not put a sauna and an inside pool !
But if i have to choice one house, I think I will choose this one !
Well done dude !:hello:

Matt
20-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Thanks! Should I put my Week 1 synopsis up now?

Matt
20-04-2007, 12:27 PM
OK, here it is:

Week 1
Big Brother launches on a Friday night, with 15 housemates entering the house.

One housemate is called to the Diary Room at the end of the launch show. This housemate is told that on Monday, something will happen in which the housemates will lose a lot of supplies. That person is then given a secret mission to keep back some supplies from their basic (£1 per head per day) shopping budget from the first two days to help their forthcoming loss. They are told that they are forbidden from disclosing any of the information discussed in the Diary Room with other housemates, and if they do, or a housemate rumbles them, then they are automatically up for eviction.

The next day, the housemates gather in the living room at Big Brother’s command and are shocked when, once gathered, he tells them they must make nominations based on their first impressions of each other. They are then called one by one to The Diary Room to make their nominations. They are told to only nominate one person each, and that they have only 30 seconds to state their reasons.

Later on that night, the first live Leisure Area Access Task airs. Davina, having presented 45 minutes of Big Brother highlights, cuts to the house.

The house is then played clips of the nominations the housemates made earlier on. When the clips have finished airing, Big Brother announces the two or more housemates up for eviction, and then calls these housemates to the Diary Room. Whilst this is being shown on the living room plasma screen, Big Brother tells the housemates in the Diary Room that the nominations were a hoax, and that the housemates that were nominated for eviction were actually nominated for exclusive use of the leisure area. The live show ends.

On the Monday, the housemates are woken with jungle-style music. The housemates are called to the kitchen, where they are told a continental breakfast had been prepared for them. They are told that they have 1 minute to get there before the food is gone. Naturally, they all rush off there. When they get to the kitchen, the blinds go down, and the house is decorated for the task.

The first weekly shopping task is named ‘Survival’. For the duration of this task, the housemates will have to find everything they need to survive hidden around the house. The beds have been removed from the bedroom, and so have all the housemates’ clothes, which means they will have to survive in what they woke up in. Tents and sleeping bags have been hidden in the house for sleeping in. The sofas in the living room have been replaced with logs, and the pool has been turned into a swamp. The house has been densely covered in bushes and trees. The Diary Room is out of bounds for the duration of the task, unless called there by Big Brother, as well as the sauna, gym, and the bathroom. The swamp is available to all housemates for this task.

The blinds go up in the kitchen, the housemates are called to the living room and are explained the task (whilst the kitchen and dining area undergoes a jungle themed makeover).

Once the kitchen has been made over, the housemate set the secret mission on launch night is called to the Diary Room, and is told that the mission is over and they are free to discuss it at their will. The other housemates remain in the living room.

Then the housemates awarded pool access on the previous Saturday are called to the Diary Room and appear on the living room plasma screen. They are told that as they won Saturday’s ‘task’, they are being awarded a stay in Big Brother’s Holiday Home, located off the Diary Room in a house-next-door style. They are immune from the task and all the task rules (e.g. they can use the Diary Room as they please). They are then told to leave the Diary Room through a secret door, and do not reappear until the task is over.

For the duration of the task, housemates must find all they need to survive hidden around the house in secret areas. Sometimes Big Brother will give clues, sometimes he won’t. Two food packages and one ‘Bonus’ package are hid in the house every day. On day one, the bonus package will be sleeping bags/tents, on day two, it will be a secret shower, and on day three, it will be an extra special food package.

When the task concludes on the Wednesday, all the housemates (except those in Big Brother’s Holiday Home) are called to the living room, and are told if they have passed or failed. Every package the housemates don’t manage to find is counted as a fail. Housemates are permitted three fails. The inhabitants of Big Brother’s Holiday Home watch on a plasma screen. In the event of a pass, all housemates are awarded a jungle themed party. There is also the usual shopping budget prize. The ‘holidaymakers’ rejoin the house and regain exclusive swimming pool access.

Nominations take place as usual on Tuesday, from both the jungle and the holiday home, and an eviction takes place as usual on Friday.

There, I think it's lame, but what do you think?

Captain.Remy
20-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Great, I luv the "jungle survival" task ! Well done ! :laugh2:

dupin
20-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Sounds good, but the holidaymakers are just going to get nominated for eviction, right? If they were nominated originally, and then sent to the holiday home, they haven't had a chance to change peoples opinions of them...

Matt
20-04-2007, 02:23 PM
The 'holidaymakers' are the housemates which were nominated for the exclusive pool use. Big Brother tricks the housemates into thinking the Saturday nominations were for an eviction, but they were actually nominating who got exclusive pool use.

No one was nominated for eviction before Tuesday, Week 1.

MarkWaldorf
20-04-2007, 02:46 PM
That's a great floorplan, well done.

dupin
20-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by iMatt
The 'holidaymakers' are the housemates which were nominated for the exclusive pool use. Big Brother tricks the housemates into thinking the Saturday nominations were for an eviction, but they were actually nominating who got exclusive pool use.

No, I get that. What I meant was, if they were nominated the first time (nominated as in, the other housemates nominated them thinking it was for eviction), then they're sent off to the holiday home, when nominations ACTUALLY happen, they'll just get the most nominations again most likely as they haven't had much of a chance to change the other housemates opinions about them. Or is that the point, that they have to try and stop themselves from being nominated in a way?

Matt
20-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by dupin

No, I get that. What I meant was, if they were nominated the first time (nominated as in, the other housemates nominated them thinking it was for eviction), then they're sent off to the holiday home, when nominations ACTUALLY happen, they'll just get the most nominations again most likely as they haven't had much of a chance to change the other housemates opinions about them. Or is that the point, that they have to try and stop themselves from being nominated in a way?

Yeah, the point of that was to cause a stir things up a little, so you're right. But remember that they still have to nominate too.

Matt
20-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Here is a slightly modified version of my floorplan, showing the 'Holiday Home' (in the red outlines):

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/tibbfloorplan2.png

andybigbro
20-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Thats a great bb floorplan

Matt
20-04-2007, 03:39 PM
:D Thanks!

dupin
20-04-2007, 04:20 PM
So will the 'holiday home' be used again later on? (:

Matt
20-04-2007, 04:21 PM
There may be one or two secret rooms, but i'm not having anything like the HND.

Revol
20-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Looks brilliant, the Holiday Home could be used for other things too, later on in the game. Though there is a little hitch in your plan. The stairs are at the top of the BB House and the Garden's at the bottom, not next to each other like in your floorplan. But otherwise, excellent! I especially like the idea of the DR being in the Garden, since it's seemingly the only thing that hasn't been in the Garden of the BB House (BB5 - Bathroom and Bedroom, BB6 - Lounge, BB7 - Kitchen).

Matt
20-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks VCK, I don't really design floorplans to be entirely realistic anyway. Glad you like it :)

Revol
20-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Well this is basically what the House looks like simply:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8302/bb8templaterz0.png

The Garden is the part below the Grey line.

I'm sure this'll help. If you want to re-do your House, that is.

Matt
20-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I might, I'll see. I'm glad you like it though :spin2:

cooler
20-04-2007, 08:20 PM
the floorplan looks great!! did you base it on the elstree house?

Matt
20-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I didn't really base it on anything...

Thanks xD!

cooler
20-04-2007, 09:43 PM
I put it into the elstree plan to c what it would look like(should have asked you first, soz!!! hope you dont mind!). do you want me to post it?

Matt
20-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah go on :)

Matt
20-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I'll work on Week 2 now.

Glenn.
21-04-2007, 12:11 PM
iMatt are you posting an advert with your eye?

Matt
21-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I have posted two, they are in the eye thread.

BIG-BRO-FAN
21-04-2007, 12:23 PM
That houseplan looks great. I really like the idea of having acsess to the Diary Room from the garden. Please not another secret house though, please just stick to the 1 main house this year :thumbs:

Matt
21-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't worry, I'm only planning to use the secret house as part of the Week 1 'Survival' task.

BIG-BRO-FAN
21-04-2007, 12:38 PM
OK thats cool

Revol
21-04-2007, 12:38 PM
It could be used later on for other tasks.

Matt
21-04-2007, 12:55 PM
We'll see how things pan out :)

cooler
21-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Here it is! I had to move a few things around to make it fit. I think i made a mess of the second house!:laugh: Let me know what you think!

Matt
21-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Actually that's not a bad fit. It could be quite feasible with some extra work done on the house.

cooler
21-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks! What do you think of the second house?

Matt
21-04-2007, 01:42 PM
actually I think that looks not too bad having the bedroom intercepting the living area :spin2:

Revol
21-04-2007, 01:45 PM
That's pretty good!

Matt
21-04-2007, 01:46 PM
It's certainly a better fit than I thought it was. I think if they worked extra hard it could be quite possible.

cooler
21-04-2007, 01:47 PM
That was the only way I could fit it in and still have room for the camera runs. Have you thought about what the insde of the house might look like?

Matt
21-04-2007, 01:49 PM
No I haven't. Ill have another little play around with the floorplan later, especially with the second house.

Revol
21-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Here are some more ideas for what the Holiday Home could be used as next:

- Santa's Grotto: There is a Christmas/Elves task, and BB sends requests for toys to be made (Kinda like he requested food to be made in the BB5 take-away task). So two HMs go to Santa's Grotto and make the toys, the Living Area laid out like an Elvish factory with fake snow on the wall and floor (Think Christmas Party, BB4) and the Bedroom turned into the store room for the toy parts.

- Beach Party: BB sets the Housemates a task where they compete against one another, and will end up in one person winning the task. The winner is called to the Diary Room where they are told that they have won their own beach party. They will then be asked to choose three people to join them and when they all go through, they find a party laid out with food, drink, Hawaiian paraphenalia, a sandbox and bright colours painted in the room.

- Punishment Room: This will be an evil twist, and partially inspired by one which happened on a VBB I participated in. Basically, like above the Housemates will be set a competitive task, and the person with the lowest score or whatever will be called to the DR. BB will lie to them and say they've won the task and as a reward will have their own party, and will ask them to choose three people to join them for their party. Thinking there's booze waiting for them, the enter the ex-Holiday Home to find grey-painted walls, uncomfortable and basic seating with hard beds in the next room. BB will then reveal that they have been double-crossed, and will have to stay the night, whilst the real party takes place next door.

Matt
21-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Funny you should mention punishment room...

Revol
21-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Funny you should mention punishment room...

Is this supposed to be a hint at something?:tongue:

Matt
21-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Did you not notice the large space between the store room and the bedroom? :whistle:

Revol
21-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Did you not notice the large space between the store room and the bedroom? :whistle:

Yes. I thought it'd be a camera run.

Matt
21-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Actually come to think of it maybe it should.

That's just me, I love my secret rooms :spin2:

cooler
21-04-2007, 02:49 PM
What about the large space between the store room and the bedroom?:conf: This is going to be Evil, isn't it?:devil:

Revol
21-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Same. People thought the HND was poor but I enjoyed it.

Anyway, could you describe the theme of your House andt he type of funiture and colours inside it?

Matt
21-04-2007, 02:52 PM
I didn't think of that but I will now.

Revol
21-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I've gone on a scouting mission and found some pictures which could be "used" for your House:

Swimming Pool:
http://www.lemonpages.com/crosdil-leisure/images/indoor-swimming-pool.jpg

Patio:
http://www.extremehowto.com/xh/graphics/articles/art_60359_Patio1%20copy.jpg

Lounge:
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006/05/apt-ny-lounge.jpg

Kitchen:
http://www.prevost-stuff.com/summer%20kitchen.jpg

Garden:
http://www.evergreensuk.com/images/garden-lawn-001.jpg

Or you could use Google Sketchup to do a 3D version of your House and take screenshots.

Of course, this is you only want to use them, as I'm sure you probably have some ideas in mind anyway.

Matt
21-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow good pics.

Should I do it in SketchUp? I will if popular demand persists.

Revol
21-04-2007, 04:41 PM
If you want.:thumbs: Are you good at Sketchup?

Matt
21-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Decent enough

I built my first house in sketchup but my computer crashed and I lost the file :(

cooler
21-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I was bored so I had a go at it in SketchUp. I have it drawn inside the Elstree House. Its just the house with on furniture etc.

Matt
21-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I can't fill with pictures, e.g. if I wanted my eye on the front door, I don't know how to do that.

Revol
21-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by cooler
I was bored so I had a go at it in SketchUp. I have it drawn inside the Elstree House. Its just the house with on furniture etc.

Ooh, got any screencaps?

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh I've figured it out now!

Yeah, I'll do the house in SketchUp!

cooler
21-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Here is the outside. Sorry if its a bit big.

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Aaah how do u get pictures to be so perfect

Revol
21-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Looks brilliant, got any from the inside?

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I'll be doing my own with how i want it to look soon.

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Please tell me how you get the eyes looking perfect!

cooler
21-04-2007, 05:21 PM
-I havn't started the inside yet. I will get on it soon.
-I just imported the eye logo you posted as a 2d graphic and placed it where I wanted. What was wrong with yours?

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Im using the fill tool. I'm starting on the official 3d model....

....now.

cooler
21-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Let me know if you need any help!

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:27 PM
You are a lifesaver. If I hadn't have found the import tool I would have been stuck. Thanks!

Décor suggestions are welcome.

cooler
21-04-2007, 05:33 PM
No problem!:blush2: Happy to help!

Matt
21-04-2007, 05:37 PM
I have now done... the door!

Revol
21-04-2007, 05:57 PM
ANy updates, Matt?

Matt
21-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm working on the outside of the house, I'm trying to concoct and idea which would mean a different entrance but I can't think of anything :(

cooler
21-04-2007, 08:42 PM
How is the 3D model going?

Matt
21-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Cooler, can you send me your 3d model so far?

cooler
21-04-2007, 09:08 PM
iMatt- I U2Ued you.

philmyer92
21-04-2007, 09:14 PM
great stuff! i tend to make houses on the sims 2

Matt
21-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Some rooms are coming together nicely now!

Revol
22-04-2007, 12:22 PM
How far are you then?:thumbs:

Matt
22-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Very far on! The garden, living room, living area, bedroom and pool are now fully furnished!

#1BigBrotherFan
22-04-2007, 04:25 PM
when will we see the pics

Matt
22-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Very soon :D.

Matt
22-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Ok, here is a teaser:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/teaser.jpg

Matt
22-04-2007, 08:55 PM
OK, here is the first pic showing the door of the house. More pics to follow by 10.30pm.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/door.jpg

Captain.Remy
22-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Wicked and well done !!!!

andybigbro
22-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Thats Wicked

Matt
22-04-2007, 09:06 PM
And here's the first post of the interior. More to follow.

Living room:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/livingroom1.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/livingroom2.jpg

The living room is a clash of colours, with red walls and carpets, black and white sofas, and a yellow semi-transparent coffee table. Most of the walls have mirrors on them, and there is a toilet on the right hand side.

The sofas are white, so they will stain easily. If housemates stain them, they will be punished.

What do you think?

Matt
22-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Living area:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/livingarea.jpg

The living area is the first room you see once you come through the front door. It consists of 4 'curve' chairs and an oval pod stool. This room's colour scheme matches the colour of the eye, with blue walls and carpet and pink furniture.

andybigbro
22-04-2007, 09:13 PM
There Great WICKED!

Matt
22-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks Andy, more screenshots:

Bedroom:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/bedroom1.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/bedroom2.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/bedroom3.jpg

The bedroom is calmer than the living room, with the main colour scheme being green and cream. There is hints of brown however, e.g. bedframes, rug.

And here's the important part - 4 doubles, 7 singles!

There is also little bedside tables and big shelves next to the living room entrance. Again, a lot of the room is made of glass and mirrors.

philmyer92
22-04-2007, 09:45 PM
looking fantastic so far, love the entrance best!

Captain.Remy
22-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Georgous, imatt i sent an u2u !

Revol
22-04-2007, 09:53 PM
That looks excellent! Well done!

Matt
22-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys, here's a bit more for you now:

Kitchen/dining area:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/kitchen1.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/kitchen2.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/kitchen3.jpg

The kitchen is very summery, with lemon yellow walls and orange cupboards. There is a big American-style fridge and one worktop, with a cooker, microwave, toaster and double sink. There are also three cupboards.

The dining table is 16-seater and is made of clear perspex, like the BB6 dining table (with the exception of lemon yellow cushions on the seats). There is a toilet and a plasma screen nearby.

Again, mirrors feature heavily in these rooms.

EDIT: Woops, forgot a kettle, oh well it would just be beside the other appliances :D

Riz
22-04-2007, 10:38 PM
OH MY GOD... :O JAWS DROPPED!!!!!! ur so talented omg, i wish i had your skills, i need to draw a usb on sketch up and it turns otu sh**e wow amazing work!

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Whoa, that house is great!

#1BigBrotherFan
23-04-2007, 07:06 AM
WOOOW WELL DONE :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Matt
23-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey guys, thanks, glad you like them!

More pictures now:

Pool:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/pool1.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/pool2.jpg

The whole of the pool room is made of wood, including the floor, walls and roof. The pool is slightly raised off the ground and is big enough to fit all housemates. There are 4 loungers surrounding it, and there is a toilet in there too, as well as access to the gym and sauna (and a secret corridor to the Diary Room).

As previously mentioned, housemates will have to win access to the pool, gym and sauna (see the first post of this thread).

Matt
23-04-2007, 01:26 PM
OK, Here's the final set of pics from my house for the moment:

The Diary Room:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/diaryroom.jpg

The Diary Room, like most recent Big Brothers, is very reminiscent of the eye, with pink walls and a blue carpet. There is a large purple and navy chair, with the backing wall covered in a picture of the Big Brother eye.

Garden:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/garden1.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/garden2.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/garden3.jpg

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/tibbgraphics/house/garden4.jpg

The garden has the feel of jungle about it, with all walls covered in foliage, matching the grass. The diary room door is shown, with the surrounding area covered in glass (except for an intersection allowing access from the garden itself. There is a door from the living area as well).

Two hammocks are shown next to the bedroom door.

There is an extremely large barbecue and worktop, allowing for outside cooking on sunny days. Beside that is a 6-seater patio table and two benches for outdoor seating.

What do you think?

eyeonu
23-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Relly, really good! I was just wondering, y' know with that software you use to make them, is it possible to make like a virtual tour of the house.

Revol
23-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Absolutely brilliant iMatt. I'm guessing by your last post that there's more to come?

Matt
23-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Definitely the holiday home, I don't know about anything else, and I'm very sorry, but no, I can't do a virtual tour of the house. :sad:

eyeonu
23-04-2007, 03:57 PM
No probs!

Matt
23-04-2007, 06:17 PM
:hello: what does everyone else think?

andybigbro
23-04-2007, 06:40 PM
They are excellent

How do you Make them?

Matt
23-04-2007, 08:21 PM
I made them in Sketchup, which is free from www.sketchup.com.

Rory
24-04-2007, 12:11 AM
:o It is AMAZING!

bbcanada
24-04-2007, 12:25 AM
wow! you are great, with scetch up and with designing, it looks really nice :hello::thumbs::thumbs2:

#1BigBrotherFan
24-04-2007, 07:04 AM
:colour::colour::colour:

Matt
24-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks guys, glad you like the pics?

andybigbro
24-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I made them in Sketchup, which is free from www.sketchup.com.

Thanks

I really Admire your work its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt
25-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Glad you like it! :laugh:

BIG-BRO-FAN
25-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Very talented Matt, I dont even know if the real house will look that good!:bigsmile:

Matt08
30-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Alot of people on here are talented at graphics, I wish I was as good.

Matt
30-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Sorry guys but I can't do any more on the house in SketchUp. If you've read the other thread you will know my PC crashed the other day, causing me to lose all my files, including my eye, houseplan and 3d house work. I was devastated.

Never mind though, I can continue with the week-by-week plan!

Matt08
30-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Hopefully we'll see some more great work from you in the near future iMatt :)

Matt
30-04-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't think I'll be doing any more graphics after what happened, sorry :bawling:

Matt
01-05-2007, 09:30 PM
OK, here is the much-awaited Week 2 explanation.

Week 2:

On Saturday, the pool access task takes place, broadcast live as usual. Housemates are given a load of keys, one of which unlocks a padlock on the pool doors. Where this differs from the BB6 task where Makosi had the keys for her suitcase is that there is a 10-minute time frame in which to find the correct key. If they unlock the padlock, all housemates win leisure area access for a week, if not, they don’t.

On Monday, the second weekly task begins. The task is called Destination Unknown, and will involve the housemates finding a series of clues and completing a series of mini-tasks in order to find a secret room.

This task is a win-lose situation, as the secret room is a punishment room. The housemates must find the room to win their luxury shopping budget, so if they win the task, they gain a luxury in the larger shopping budget, but a nasty in the punishment room, and if they fail, they gain a luxury in having no punishment room, but they gain a nasty in having a basic shopping budget.

On the Monday, one housemate is called to the Diary Room before the task is explained to the whole group, and is told of the situation outlined above. They are told to keep information secret, with punishment of nomination the next again week (Week 3), but it is up to them which prize they should choose – no punishment room, which will mean this housemate will have to do everything in their power to make the group fail the task, or the luxury shopping budget, which will mean this housemate will have to do everything in their power to make the group win the task.

The group learn if they pass or fail on the Wednesday.

Nominations take place as usual on Tuesday.

On Friday, an eviction twist takes place. Once Davina has told the house who the evictee is, the 30-second countdown will take place as usual. However, halfway through said countdown, Big Brother halts proceedings, calls the evictee to the Diary Room and tells the rest of the housemates to gather in the living room.

Once the evictee is in the Diary Room, they appear on the living room plasma screen. Big Brother then tells the evictee that they have the power to take revenge on two housemates, and tells them to nominate these two people, who will definitely face eviction the following week. These housemates are ineligible to nominate the following week, nor are they eligible to be nominated. Once this is over, the evictee leaves the Diary Room and the 30-second countdown resumes.

I know, it's pretty lame. What do you think?

Jack
01-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Excellent Matt! I love that last part with the eviction! How cool would that be - imagine the look on their faces!

Matt
02-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Thanks JackBoi, what does everyone else think?

Rory
02-05-2007, 03:23 AM
I read it Matt! I finished editing a project video, writing a projecdt script, and went to my school talent show.

However, I'm not sure about the eviction. Are the 2 housemates really automatically nominated? If not, then what effect would that have? The one who hates them is already gone.

Matt
02-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Revenge! Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah! :devil:

Jonfonn!
02-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Can i just say Matt why were you on so early in the morning 04:27 AM You do go to school dont you??

Matt
02-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I was sick early this morning, I think I've got food poisoning :sad:

Jonfonn!
02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
aww well get off the comp :eureka: ..

andybigbro
02-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Thats great
iMatt :colour:

Matt
04-05-2007, 05:23 PM