PDA

View Full Version : Pick the best mix of housemates

kaphc
17-05-2003, 02:14 PM
I've just been reading an article on the web which suggests the "best mix" of 12 housemates from previous shows.

I have to say I disagree with the choice of girls - Anna from BB1 would have to be in there if I was choosing because of her natural wit!

What do you think?

Kaz
17-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Who did they suggest were the 'best mix' in the article, kaphc?

:wavey:

kaphc
17-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Whoops!! I put it in the "news" bit, but not in this thread ..... Doh!!

Here you are:

Boys (http://www.icircle.com/html/BIGBROTHER4/Features/ARTICLE/10680.html )

Girls (http://www.icircle.com/html/BIGBROTHER4/Features/ARTICLE/10681.html )

:dance:

Stowfordpress
17-05-2003, 02:34 PM
"The girls
Helen, Jade, Alison, Kate, Penny, Mel

Helen
Ah, lovely Helen - the girl who loves blinking and breathing - what would we do without her? Well, last year we had Jade, who thinks Cambridge is in London and East Angular is a foreign country. God knows where she'd think Helen was from. 'Wales? Isn't that another planet?' Hmm, Helen, a girl from another planet? Guaranteed romantic action with Paul.

Jade
Last year's effort at reinforcing the stereotype of the 'dumb blonde'. OK we know all blondes are not dumb, but let's face it, Jade and Helen aren't doing a good job of debunking the myth. Could cause problems for the house by using up their entire supply of toilet paper. And no it's not what you're thinking - it's just that she'd cry if someone put two sugars in her tea instead of one so she'd need it for drying her eyes.

Alison
The life and soul of the party - or so she thinks. Almost as loud as Brian so be prepared for some major squealing. Throw Helen and Jade into the mix, add a little bit of Kate and we reckon this will be the loudest girls' bedroom ever!

Kate
Has to be there because of Spanky Spencer but also to be a rival to flirty Mel. Sparks could fly here as the pair could flirt for Britain. Mel's bound to make a play for Spanky, so maybe Kate's penchant for kickboxing might find an outlet! Of course, Kate is also Alison's 'bestest mate', so expect more Fame-style dancing - maybe Brian will join in.

Mel
Having seen her 'extreme' dating show Chained flop, she could do with some time out to work on her presenting skills! Spending some time with Brian could help as he seems to be a bit of a natural. Considering her track record in the first house - flitting from Andy to Tom - she could definitely stimulate things in the love department. Clear rival to Kate, so it's bound to cause tension. Excellent!

Penny
Ah, Penny was fun. The mad teacher with the alias who was determined to be the 'life and soul of the party' (copyright Alison) but lost it when things didn't quite go her way. Could get on well with Alex as she loved to be in control and tidy up. May fall out with Jade as she tended to cry a lot too and a fight could break out over the last tissue!"

Good mix i think. Not sure about the boys tho', but then I wouldn't would I
:laugh:

Mairi
17-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by kaphc
Anna from BB1 would have to be in there if I was choosing because of her natural wit!

Absolutely agree with you 100 percent, kaphc. I'd swap Jade for Anna.

As for the boys, I wouldn't want to see Nick or Spencer again. I'd swap those two for Dean and Bubble.

:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour:

James
17-05-2003, 06:13 PM
The only ones that I really disagree with being on these lists are Jade and Allison.

Kaz
18-05-2003, 03:54 PM
My perfect Big Brother Dozen would be:

Boys
Brian
Paul
Dean
Tom
Alex
Josh

Girls
Helen
Anna
Alison
Penny
Mel
Kate

:thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
19-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Did you see the link on the page to THIS (http://www.icircle.com/html/FLIRTBOAT/Must_see_TV/SUBARTICLE/13041.html)

about Helen and Paul? Aaaah:love:

Mairi
19-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Oooooooh, no I didn't, ROB, but I have now! Thank you. :love: