PDA

View Full Version : The Sun's dumb logic about BB

BBUK-Fan
07-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Apparently, Kem and Chris from Love Island said Sam and Jordan are copying them. Even though I dislike Sam and Jordan, is it not allowed for men to be friends with each other or is that a trademarked thing by Love Island now?

The Sun also described the House and said about the garden that it has a pool and smoking area. It mentions Love Island has the same thing.

BB have had a pool and smoking area for years. How is that a copy when this show has been on longer?

The Sun is a pile of **** and so are the Love Islanders that will still be trying to live off their fame in 20 years time. As Marnie Simpson said, the islanders are civilians and celebrities can't copy civilians.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4192000/love-island-winners-kem-centinay-and-amber-davies-accuse-celebrity-big-brother-of-copying-their-show-again/

Cal.
07-08-2017, 05:36 PM
That will just be the thing from now on sadly. To the general ignorant public Love Island did it first and Love Island did it better.

Greg!
07-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Maybe I just haven't been paying attention but when did Jordan and Sam ever "make raps" like Kem claims they have?

Oaker
07-08-2017, 05:39 PM
ew do LI stars really think they're important or something like this makes them sound like twats

Greg!
07-08-2017, 05:39 PM
This bit from the article is a massive MESS.

"This year’s CBB housemates have a pretty pool to swim in and a cosy outdoor smoking area, decorated with fairy lights and decking.
Over in Majorca, Love Island’s contestants also had their own pool, decked smoking area and lights strung around the garden."

Omg both CBB and Love Island have cameras as well!! Love Island needs to sue CBB!!

BBUK-Fan
07-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Maybe I just haven't been paying attention but when did Jordan and Sam ever "make raps" like Kem claims they have?

Same here. I don't remember it

Oaker
07-08-2017, 05:41 PM
This bit from the article is a massive MESS.

"This year’s CBB housemates have a pretty pool to swim in and a cosy outdoor smoking area, decorated with fairy lights and decking.
Over in Majorca, Love Island’s contestants also had their own pool, decked smoking area and lights strung around the garden."

Omg both CBB and Love Island have cameras as well!! Love Island needs to sue CBB!!

omg :skull:

This is BB's ARTPOP/Witness era where the entire media hates them nn

Cal.
07-08-2017, 05:46 PM
TBH Marnie made herself look like a right tool by calling herself a celebrity and describing civilians as lesser and she's only piping up because Love Island's ratings are increasing whilst her shows (Geordie Shore, Big Brother and Ex on the Beach which she's currently filming at the moment) decline in ratings.

Cal.
07-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Also you can almost guarantee when the celebrity version of Love Island gets commissioned Marnie will be one of the first to sign her name up.

Littlegreen
07-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Hasn't the pool and decking area been the same the entire summer?

But then you have to look at the paper that printed this bollocks.

Lostie!
07-08-2017, 05:55 PM
I mean, shows like Love Island wouldn't even be a thing in the first place without Big Brother.

Mystic Mock
07-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Apparently, Kem and Chris from Love Island said Sam and Jordan are copying them. Even though I dislike Sam and Jordan, is it not allowed for men to be friends with each other or is that a trademarked thing by Love Island now?

The Sun also described the House and said about the garden that it has a pool and smoking area. It mentions Love Island has the same thing.

BB have had a pool and smoking area for years. How is that a copy when this show has been on longer?

The Sun is a pile of **** and so are the Love Islanders that will still be trying to live off their fame in 20 years time. As Marnie Simpson said, the islanders are civilians and celebrities can't copy civilians.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4192000/love-island-winners-kem-centinay-and-amber-davies-accuse-celebrity-big-brother-of-copying-their-show-again/

Love Island's copying BB as BB founded the Bromance angle on Reality TV, and for that matter the Showmances which Love Island's whole concept is based upon.

Marsh.
07-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Yeah, because we've never since their type in Big Brother before.

It's been on for 18 years. Everything that happened on Love Island has been done over a decade before on BB so they need to sit down and know themselves (little girl).