PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Theft Auto Series.

GiRTh
02-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Most of you gamers should have played these games. Post comments here.

Mrluvaluva
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM
I am not all clued up on these games, so don't ask me any questions, but I have Liberty city stories, and I find the game quite enjoyable. I like a few games like this like The Getaway etc.

GiRTh
02-05-2007, 02:17 PM
The Getaway is a good game. Theres a game on the 360 called Crackdown that is supposed to be good and similar to GTA. Has anyone played it.

LargeAndInCharge
02-05-2007, 06:05 PM
i have played vice city and san andreas

GiRTh
02-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Corporal
i have played vice city and san andreas What did you think to them? Have you seen the trailer for IV? It looks good. Check out the first post in the games thread.

LargeAndInCharge
02-05-2007, 06:20 PM
i think they ok. i got used to playing them after a while.

Chilltown
05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
I loved the GTA Games. San Andreas is probably one of THE best games ever alonside GTA 3 and Vice City.

GiRTh
05-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Aye. I agree. Have you seen the triler for IV. It looks good.

Mark
05-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Im buying an XBox360 just for GTA IV. Sad, I know... but it looks soooo good :blush:

- Mark

~Kizwiz~
05-05-2007, 07:39 PM
I have been a fan of GTA for years and years.

I am hooked. I loved San Andreas and I am hoping that its released on the PSP.

The main reason I liked this is because you could go to the gym and buff yourself up and therefore gain more respect. Plus you could go into fast food places and eat either healthy stuff which didnt make you fat or greasy stuff which did..... and then you needed to go to the gym again. Plus you could get tattoos = more respect plus cool haircuts too.

There was so much divercity in this game.

However, I am currently playing Vice City Stories on the PSP and its a lot better than the original Vice City (which was also very good) on the PS2. Its got the empire aspect which gives it a good twist.

But I am stuck.... seriously stuck and there is nothing to do but wander around and cause trouble :wink:

THE_JUNK_MAN
07-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by GiRTh
The Getaway is a good game. Theres a game on the 360 called Crackdown that is supposed to be good and similar to GTA. Has anyone played it.

The Getaway is a great game....have you played "
The Getaway Black Monday"????

ChelseaFan
02-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I've played all the Grand Theft Auto's and also The Getaway

The Getaway is nice for the realism of cars and shops etc. , just not much to do.
Where as on GTA you can roam around a massive city doing what you like ;)

CassetteFinger
19-06-2007, 03:09 PM
i dont like the first grand theft auto game as its birdseye view i hate games like that grand theft auto 3,vice city and san andreas

Scarlett.
08-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by THE_JUNK_MAN
Originally posted by GiRTh

The Getaway is a great game....have you played "
The Getaway Black Monday"???? I just bought it its Brilliant!