Rak-Su
Lemonade or CutKelvins

doubt will make it
Lemonade
Jack & Joel

BigSister
13-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Cut kelins will def make it and that's not even before 6 chair
Don't know if sean and conor will make it as Simon wasn't a fan at boot camp also think Rak su will make it as well.

Owoaje1993
13-10-2017, 11:38 AM
If it was out of the duos between Sean And Conor and jack and Joel then I think Sean And Conor I definitely see them making the lives but we see what happens

Strictly Jake
13-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Rak su
The new Girlband
Sean and Conor

Nicky91
13-10-2017, 01:58 PM
The Cutkelvins

Rak-Su

Sean and Conor

Owoaje1993
13-10-2017, 04:54 PM
According to digital spy the final 3 groups are
Rak Su
The CutKelvins
Sean And Conor Price
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...ps-live-finals

cliffxen
13-10-2017, 05:19 PM
According to digital spy the final 3 groups are
Rak Su
The CutKelvins
Sean And Conor Price
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...ps-live-finals

mess at not a single girl group!!

BBQuest
13-10-2017, 05:27 PM
mess at not a single girl group!!

Don't worry there's still the wild-card act, and if Simon has his way that'll probably be the New Girl Group. I mean if you do the maths it's obvious there's going to be one, because through five weeks you'd eliminate 10 contestants in the format their using this season, but that would mean there's only two contestants for the final weekend, and it has been confirmed to finish on December 3rd, so there must be a wild-card act in the Lives this year as otherwise they wouldn't have the usual 3 acts in the finale. There's this and the fact that, why would Simon go through all that trouble bringing these girls together and going out of his way to big them up in the way that he has, but to then to just eliminate them at Judges Houses.

cliffxen
14-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Don't worry there's still the wild-card act, and if Simon has his way that'll probably be the New Girl Group. I mean if you do the maths it's obvious there's going to be one, because through five weeks you'd eliminate 10 contestants in the format their using this season, but that would mean there's only two contestants for the final weekend, and it has been confirmed to finish on December 3rd, so there must be a wild-card act in the Lives this year as otherwise they wouldn't have the usual 3 acts in the finale. There's this and the fact that, why would Simon go through all that trouble bringing these girls together and going out of his way to big them up in the way that he has, but to then to just eliminate them at Judges Houses.

hmm that's true. anyways, not impressed by the 3 groups either

Owoaje1993
14-10-2017, 08:47 AM
hmm that's true. anyways, not impressed by the 3 groups either
To be fair when I went to the groups six chairs I didn't think the new girlgroup were that great. I thought lemonade was much better the new girlgroup they had to do two performances first one was five of them Simon and Nicole wasn't keen. After that Simon asked a girl from a group already eliminated called ash from NQ to join them and the girls kept on pressuring her to join the group. However she wasn't 100 sold on the idea of leaving her previous group but eventually joined the new group out of peer pressure . Then they done the performance again. In my opinion they are a like a Tesco brand Littlemix didn't do anything new or exciting if they did make the live I reckon they would have been gone by week1 or week2

cliffxen
14-10-2017, 09:34 AM
To be fair when I went to the groups six chairs I didn't think the new girlgroup were that great. I thought lemonade was much better the new girlgroup they had to do two performances first one was five of them Simon and Nicole wasn't keen. After that Simon asked a girl from a group already eliminated called ash from NQ to join them and the girls kept on pressuring her to join the group. However she wasn't 100 sold on the idea of leaving her previous group but eventually joined the new group out of peer pressure . Then they done the performance again. In my opinion they are a like a Tesco brand Littlemix didn't do anything new or exciting if they did make the live I reckon they would have been gone by week1 or week2

dramatic much. looking forward to see this on-screen

Daniel-X
15-10-2017, 02:09 PM
The CutKelvins
Rak-Su
Sean & Connor Price

Based off the edit so far

LukeB
15-10-2017, 02:11 PM
New Girl band
Rak-Su
Sean & Conner