PDA

View Full Version : CBB 2018: When we get news?

BBUK-Fan
12-11-2017, 04:26 PM
As Big Blagger has said, we will get news of CBB over the next few weeks.

What do you presume will be revealed first?
How long until they will reveal the eye?

Morgan.
12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
I think we may get a Theme or summary first tbh, then an eye over Christmas period.

Matthew.
12-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Last year’s eye was revealed on 5th December

BBUK-Fan
12-11-2017, 05:15 PM

Makes it sound so near

BBUK-Fan
12-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I think we may get a Theme or summary first tbh, then an eye over Christmas period.

I can't believe rumours haven't really started yet

Jase.
12-11-2017, 11:25 PM
I've just realized CBB is only a couple of months away!

Cal.
12-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Can't see it being that soon this year since IAC is launching later. They usually reveal the eye and details the day after IAC ends so it'll probably be the 11th December before we get anything.

Jason.
12-11-2017, 11:32 PM
I'd wait until I'm A Celebrity finishes.

The last few years they've released everything the day after.

Jason.
12-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Can't see it being that soon this year since IAC is launching later. They usually reveal the eye and details the day after IAC ends so it'll probably be the 11th December before we get anything.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8b0bd3d2a0105da57fbf64b21c23ac11/tenor.gif

Cal.
12-11-2017, 11:36 PM
I love how Jan CBB follows a structure with the eye and theme being released the day after the IAC final, the rumours being mainly contained to December (with the true rumours coming out the week following Christmas) and it beginning a few days after New Year and then summer CBB is the complete opposite with eye being relaxed anywhere from July-August, the series launching anywhere from July-August and the rumours beginning before the civilian version even airs :laugh2:

BBUK-Fan
13-11-2017, 05:38 PM
I love how Jan CBB follows a structure with the eye and theme being released the day after the IAC final, the rumours being mainly contained to December (with the true rumours coming out the week following Christmas) and it beginning a few days after New Year and then summer CBB is the complete opposite with eye being relaxed anywhere from July-August, the series launching anywhere from July-August and the rumours beginning before the civilian version even airs :laugh2:

Winter CBB is better because of the planning and logic behind it

y.winter
13-11-2017, 06:56 PM
"Big Brother: The Final Year"? A year to celebrate all things BB, starting with the last ever CBB, all before the big summer celebration with the BB house opening its doors for the last time for its lucky final housemates, culminating in "Big Brother: Greatest of All Time" - last call for Big Brother's most iconic housemates.

Something along those lines...