PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8 Podcast: Suggestions for Podcast

Mark
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Use this thread to let us know what you would like to see on the podcast.

bonnie43uk
13-05-2007, 05:05 PM
who is writing the podcast? .. anyone famous??

Redmond
13-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Me, I can't offer fame but I can offer a decent quality podcast, professionally put together and maybe funny deciding on your sense of humour. Check out the first episode if you like. :tongue:

Sticks
15-05-2007, 06:49 PM
How about an analysis of Narinda's book, and possibly Dean's about how BB has wreck the lives of those it touches.

Chrizzle
15-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Sticks
How about an analysis of Narinda's book, and possibly Dean's about how BB has wreck the lives of those it touches.

Once again spreading the joy, hey sticks.

Chilltown
16-05-2007, 12:48 PM
How about BBAU and BBUS Coverage for a short period of time alongside the majority BBUK coverage?

Redmond
16-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys. I won't be covering any of BBAUS or BBUS because I don't watch them and have no way of watching them (I download too much stuff already and would have to download all the shows I've missed) maybe in the future though but not this year, I'm just going to stick with BBUK for this year.

The book reviews maybe, but as I say I'm more just focused on the current series. If you all want to send in your views on what you'd like to see on BB8 then I will play them on the next show, email bigbrotherslittlepod@googlemail.com or record your message for free at CLICK HERE TO LEAVE MESSAGE (http://www.mychingo.com/recorder/record_app_JS.asp?code=80)

Sticks
16-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Sorry I may have given the wrong end of the stick, possibly.

A number of ex HM's have written books critical of the way the production team handled the fall out. As BB is quite popular with people cueing up at auditions, perhaps a discussion about the after care and possible downsides of appearing on BB.

Remember Nush, crippled for life.

blackgloves
23-05-2007, 11:57 AM
The funny thing is Narinda and Dean are making money on the back of Big Brother - which propelled them into the spotlight.

Razmataz
11-06-2007, 10:11 AM
What about an interview podcast with a member of this forum?