PDA

View Full Version : Actually wouldn't mind seeing Michaella McCollum

Scream
30-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Thought she would be a bit of a brat but after watching an interview of her she seems quite grounded. Possibly after what she's learned from the ordeal or she always was this way and got caught up in a really bad situation.

She would be one of the most known in there no doubt. It wont bring the show back any credibility obviously but she's as bad as I expected her to be.

Here's the interview if you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgn1XjuahoE

_baileys_
30-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Drug smuggling scum she is...

reece(:
30-12-2017, 11:34 PM
We want Michaela Wain!

Maxxie.
31-12-2017, 01:56 AM
How the **** would she be one of the most known in there?? Least famous CBB rumour I’ve ever come accross, has she even been on TV before?

Scream
31-12-2017, 11:37 AM
How the **** would she be one of the most known in there?? Least famous CBB rumour I’ve ever come accross, has she even been on TV before?

yes international news...

Not saying she's some huge celebrity but most people would have heard of her. I don't think it would be good for the show. My point is she comes across a lot better and respectable than I thought she would and more people would have heard of her than they would most of the others.

Nicky91
31-12-2017, 11:41 AM
i'd rather have Miss Gigi but CBB can't afford a high profile superstar :(

pontyboi
31-12-2017, 07:51 PM
yes international news...

Not saying she's some huge celebrity but most people would have heard of her. I don't think it would be good for the show. My point is she comes across a lot better and respectable than I thought she would and more people would have heard of her than they would most of the others.

She comes accross boring. What show do you want to watch bb4 or bb5? Channel 5 allways make the mistake of putting a housemate who is 1 dimensional, been thrust into the public eye for either shagging a celeb or smuggling drugs in this case then after a day or so of spilling the beans have nothing left to offer. If she goes in and the Rooney girl a **** load of people would just turn off.