PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else confirmed?

Cal.
31-12-2017, 06:21 PM
I know the confirmed housemates so far are:

Rachel Johnson
Sandra Martin
Jess Impazzi

But I'm struggling to sift through to find CBB articles. Is there any more confirmed housemates?

montblanc
31-12-2017, 06:23 PM
jess and sandra were confirmed?

Morgan.
31-12-2017, 06:24 PM
I know the confirmed housemates so far are:

Rachel Johnson
Sandra Martin
Jess Impazzi

But I'm struggling to sift through to find CBB articles. Is there any more confirmed housemates?

I think Shobna Gulati is all but confirmed because an eye looks like hers. And Paisley Billings is almost definite for the same reason, but Adam reckons it's some comedian called Ava and looking at the eye now it could be either.

But no one like actually confirmed.

Oaker
31-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Have the Sun not released the lineup yet?

I thought they usually do 2 days before launch

Morgan.
31-12-2017, 06:25 PM
jess and sandra were confirmed?

Sandra emailed me telling me she was going in the house :joker:

Morgan.
31-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Have the Sun not released the lineup yet?

I thought they usually do 2 days before launch

They're probably having a hard time with it all tbf. January is usually harder to predict as they get slightly bigger names that come as a surprise last minute. If we haven't had an accurate lineup by this time tomorrow then I shall be expecting a few big names.

Epic.
31-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Andrew Brady from The Apprentice is confirmed, sadly

Morgan.
31-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Andrew Brady from The Apprentice is confirmed, sadly

I thought he was just speculated. Elizabeth is so much more suited to the theme and bio.

Andrewww
31-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Malika Haqq was just announced to have signed up
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5241237/kardashians-star-malika-haqq-signs-up-for-cbb-2018/

Epic.
31-12-2017, 06:36 PM
I thought he was just speculated. Elizabeth is so much more suited to the theme and bio.

Nope he's confirmed last time I checked. Everyone wanted Elizabeth though so I don't know what's going on. She didn't really get rumored at all, just speculated and Rylan wanting her to do it.

Morgan.
31-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Nope he's confirmed last time I checked. Everyone wanted Elizabeth though so I don't know what's going on. She didn't really get rumored at all, just speculated and Rylan wanting her to do it.

Have you got a link to something with his confirmation - I'm not giving up on our Liz yet :joker: