PDA

View Full Version : The public are sexist and a man will win Year Of The Woman

Wizard.
01-01-2018, 08:05 PM

parmnion
01-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Fingers crossed.....unless davina or brian go in.

BBUK-Fan
01-01-2018, 08:35 PM
A man will defo NOT win

LukeB
01-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Screaming at No leading :love:

Kyleisaselenator
01-01-2018, 11:45 PM
The public aren't sexist at all:
Last year
CBB20: Coleen (1st), Kim (3rd), Nicola (5th), Bianca (6th)
BB18: Isabelle (1st), Deborah (3rd)
CBB21: Sarah (1st), Amelia (2nd)

Ant.
01-01-2018, 11:47 PM
The public aren't sexist at all:
Last year
CBB20: Coleen (1st), Kim (3rd), Nicola (5th), Bianca (6th)
BB18: Isabelle (1st), Deborah (3rd)
CBB21: Sarah (1st), Amelia (2nd)

hi im the great british public and i hate women! they're inferior and anything they can do (which isnt a lot!) a man can do better!

*mazedsalv**
01-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Yeah the public are so sexist, that's why the last 3 winners of the show have been Coleen, Isabelle and Sarah, all women....

Everytime something doesn't go a certain way, it's always something else... the whole Alexandra Burke thing in Strictly, "she was in the bottom 2 twice... RACISM!" you know, just forget about the fact that she was in a series of X Factor when the Top 2 were black, or the fact she sold millions in her music, but she was in a bottom 2, twice in 16 weeks.... must mean the publics racist... it's not as if a black person won the year before....

Sorry to vent, but this bull**** is annoying.

Lets imagine an all male launch, there would be protests to axe the show.

Oaker
01-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Okay so like just because females have won the last 3 series doesn't mean the viewers aren't sexist lol

Ant.
01-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Yeah the public are so sexist, that's why the last 3 winners of the show have been Coleen, Isabelle and Sarah, all women....

Everytime something doesn't go a certain way, it's always something else... the whole Alexandra Burke thing in Strictly, "she was in the bottom 2 twice... RACISM!" you know, just forget about the fact that she was in a series of X Factor when the Top 2 were black, or the fact she sold millions in her music, but she was in a bottom 2, twice in 16 weeks.... must mean the publics racist... it's not as if a black person won the year before....

Sorry to vent, but this bull**** is annoying.

Lets imagine an all male launch, there would be protests to axe the show.

all men should deactivate their facebooks tbqh!

*mazedsalv**
01-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Okay so like just because females have won the last 3 series doesn't mean the viewers aren't sexist lol

It kind of does. If the public was really sexist, they wouldn't want a female to win.

Definition- prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

And that's not the case, lets not make bull up. I can think of more sexist things, eg. some people on forums towards men. With some, it's very strong.

*mazedsalv**
01-01-2018, 11:56 PM
all men should deactivate their facebooks tbqh!

Sexist!

montblanc
02-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Just because women have won/gone far in the show doesn't mean that the general public aren't still sexist. Not even just in the UK but around the entire world women are seen as inferior to men whether it's blatantly or subliminally. Sexism is more internalized nowadays, with it still thriving in all aspects of society, same as racism. It still exists.

montblanc
02-01-2018, 12:25 AM
and i do think a man will win this series :skull:

Marsh.
02-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Oh PLEASE!

The show itself is sexist and is only doing this for the same reason BB8 did it. To pit women against each other in a shallow and mean spirited fashion and then cater to the lowest common denominator by putting in a couple of fake "pretty" boys for them to fight over.

YEAR OF THE WOMAN MY ****ING ARSE!!!

Wizard.
02-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Oh PLEASE!

The show itself is sexist and is only doing this for the same reason BB8 did it. To pit women against each other in a shallow and mean spirited fashion and then cater to the lowest common denominator by putting in a couple of fake "pretty" boys for them to fight over.

YEAR OF THE WOMAN MY ****ING ARSE!!!

Here here

Niamh.
02-01-2018, 09:11 AM
It's 12-8 Men-Women Winners, that doesn't really scream sexism tbf

Brother Leon
02-01-2018, 09:25 AM
There were three female winners last year ffs.

Withano
02-01-2018, 09:27 AM
There were three female winners last year ffs.

We wanted 4.

Cherie
02-01-2018, 09:44 AM
I find it strange in these times where gender is allegedly becoming more fluid that anyone is hung up on what gender the winner is, let the best person win, doesn't always happen unfortunately

Nicky91
02-01-2018, 09:48 AM
it will be all women, so a woman will win ;)

Girls run the world, Queen Beyonce said it as well so it must be true :dance: :clap1:

Morgan.
02-01-2018, 09:50 AM
it will be all women, so a woman will win ;)

Girls run the world, Queen Beyonce said it as well so it must be true :dance: :clap1:

Yes but men are going in after a few days.

Nicky91
02-01-2018, 09:51 AM

Boris Becker doing a Isabelle and winning as late entrant :flutter: :fc:

GoldHeart
02-01-2018, 09:52 AM

So basically a repeat of BB 8 :sleep:, recycled ideas much :bored: .For a change why don't they do something different .

Vanessa
02-01-2018, 10:02 AM
So basically a repeat of BB 8 :sleep:, recycled ideas much :bored: .For a change why don't they do something different .

I hope they send more than one man at the time. on BB8 when Ziggy went in the girls mauled him! :joker:

Robodog
02-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Whoever wins this year, will win for the same reason that BB contestants always win:

for WHO THEY ARE as an INDIVIDUAL
- no matter what their gender or background is.

That's the reality and we all know it.

But that won't stop the same old miserable sh4t-stirrers who every season come out with the same old whinging cliches blaming everything that doesn't go their way on sexism and racism: these are people who thrive on trouble and never get tired of hearing their own voices saying the same old thing, year in, year out.

The fact that this thread even exists - accusing the public of being sexist BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN BEGINS is all the proof you need to know of how these troublemakers think and operate.

Jog on whingers.

Let the games begin :dance:

bitontheslide
02-01-2018, 01:24 PM
My understanding is that the majority of people who vote on BB are women. That being the case, is the OP suggesting that they are sexist. I guess its quite possible given the shows emphasis this series :skull:

Cherie
02-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Whoever wins this year, will win for the same reason that BB contestants always win:

for WHO THEY ARE as an INDIVIDUAL
- no matter what their gender or background is.

That's the reality and we all know it.

But that won't stop the same old miserable sh4t-stirrers who every season come out with the same old whinging cliches blaming everything that doesn't go their way on sexism and racism: these are people who thrive on trouble and never get tired of hearing their own voices saying the same old thing, year in, year out.

The fact that this thread even exists - accusing the public of being sexist BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN BEGINS is all the proof you need to know of how these troublemakers think and operate.

Jog on whingers.

Let the games begin :dance:

:worship:

Withano
02-01-2018, 02:00 PM
I do think a male will win, but only because fanbases tend to get squashed if cast members are too similar (ie why sam beat ginxter, why bear took the lead in the vote directly after marnie got evicted etc). Itll be easier for the men to pick up a following if theres less of them.

I'm making sense in my own head anyway.

reece(:
02-01-2018, 03:18 PM
The fact is, women will be chastised for doing something "bad" way worse than men will be.

GoldHeart
02-01-2018, 07:07 PM
I hope they send more than one man at the time. on BB8 when Ziggy went in the girls mauled him! :joker:

I hated the beginning of BB8 , the women got on my nerves . Even though I couldn't Stand Ziggy it got more interesting when he went in and then when they sent 3 men in it got more entertaining.

For a change why don't they just put men in first , or just try another format they haven't tried already :idc: .

Marsh.
02-01-2018, 07:20 PM
So a woman should win because it's 100 years since women got the vote?

:think:

GoldHeart
02-01-2018, 07:35 PM
So a woman should win because it's 100 years since women got the vote?

:think:

That literally makes ZERO sense :laugh2: , what about all the women that have won BB :conf: . This feminazi rubbish is tiresome and I'm a woman myself.

Cherie
02-01-2018, 07:49 PM
That literally makes ZERO sense :laugh2: , what about all the women that have won BB :conf: . This feminazi rubbish is tiresome and I'm a woman myself.

And the worst thing is it's being pushed by mainly males

susie q
02-01-2018, 09:10 PM
I will be voting the same way always do. I will be voting for my favourite housemate, regardless of gender. I suspect most of the viewers will also do the same.