Big Brother 13 Winners - Jords & Livia
Big Brother 14 Winners - reece(:, GypsyGoth, Niamh. & Josy
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 Winners - Ammi, erinp5 & *Kate*
Big Brother 15 Winners - Ammi, Josy, erinp5, Shaun & GypsyGoth
Celebrity Big Brother 2015 Winners - Benjamin & LukeB
Big Brother 16 Winners - Jake, Niamh & Shaun
Celebrity Big Brother 2016 Winners - Hayden & Ammi
Big Brother 17 Winners - Jamie89 & Ammi
Celebrity Big Brother 2017 Winners - Niamh & Cal.
Big Brother 18 Winners - LukeB & Vanessa

Rules
- Each week, TiBBers may vote for up to three other forum members who they believe have made great posts that week.
- You must provide reasons with your vote, and it must be valid. For example: "She's been really helpful with me recently for designing me an avatar" or "He's made some hilarious posts in the live feed thread" or "she's really friendly" would be fine.
- You cannot vote for members who have already won a week (ignore this rule for now, it applies to week 2 onwards)
- You must change at least one nomination each week (ignore this rule for now, it applies to week 2 onwards)
- You can't vote for yourself :p
- Please don't just vote for your friends on the forum who've not really posted a lot lately.
- You don't have to vote for members just for their presence in the Big Brother forum; there are many other areas of the forum to explore and talk about.
- At the end of the week, the two or more members with the most votes will be TiBB's Members of the week, and will go forward to the end-of-series vote to win a forum award: https://i.imgur.com/sYfWXSa.png
- Alas, the multi-coloured N awards have come to an end. There are only so many colours on the spectrum, so henceforth every award shall be a miniature eye.

Opt-Outs
- Amy Jade
- Eddie
- bitontheslide
- chuff me dizzy
- parmnion
- Kazanne
- If anyone else wishes to withdraw from the game for any reason, please do let me know.

VOTING CLOSES NEXT MONDAY (8th) AT MIDNIGHT!

Amy Jade
02-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Could I opt out please?

Shaun
02-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Open now :pipe:

Matthew.
02-01-2018, 10:47 PM
My first nomination is RileyH. I feel like Riley is very easy to speak to and frequently contributes to the forum, in a way that threads are not left with no replies, so this is why my first nomination is RileyH.

Shaun would be my second nomination… I enjoy his threads, usually making me laugh and you can reply to the thread without feeling awkward or anything so I would nominate Shaun, yes.

andybigbro
02-01-2018, 10:49 PM
RIley. - friendly member and did well running the TiBB awards

RileyH. - really friendly and I like his posts. :)

James - for all his work behind the scenes

Morgan.
02-01-2018, 11:06 PM
RileyH - a great member, great posts!

Riley - great job in the TiBB awards and great posts!

Epic. - loving the CBB ranking thread he has!

Cal.
02-01-2018, 11:27 PM
RileyH - An absolute TiBB legend and amazing newcomer!
Shaun - Always puts amazing work into running things, eg. this and the rankdown which looked very stressful.
Daniel-X - A hilarious girlie.

Wizard.
02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Shaun - For running this and other contestant amazingly well.
Calderyon - for running the sweepstakes.

I’ll add when I think of someone else.

Nicky91
03-01-2018, 07:53 AM
RileyH - such a great friend of mine, he tought me not to take everything seriously

Lilbro - I really like him, he has got such a good sense of humour on here

Black Dagger - good friend of mine

Eddie.
03-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Opt me out as well please...

chuff me dizzy
03-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Im out

bitontheslide
03-01-2018, 10:05 AM
i would like to opt out too

Morgan.
03-01-2018, 10:05 AM
I don't think there's ever even this many opt out :joker:

Jamie89
03-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Keeping with the 'year of the woman' theme :laugh: ...

Maru - for coming back and her thoughtful posts and friendly nature
Niamh - because she's Niamh? Brings a lot of sense and friendliness to the forum
Livia - she makes me think and she makes me laugh, great poster

Ant.
03-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Just a heads up that this is difficult and given we've just came out of a season filled with forum games and competitions, I figure it's only best if this week I nominate those who hosted a lot. But that's not the only reason I'm nomming them - these are all absolute dolls and as are many members on here :love:

Shaun - I can count on my hands how many forum games he hasn't hosted - the same can't be said about the ones he has hosted. Not only is he dedicated to his games, but his posts are always a laugh and great to see :joker: :love:

Riley. - A forum game monster in terms of hosting and competing! Very well done on the TiBB awards. Also I feel like I've seen him post a lot more these past few weeks which is lovely because Riley's a scream :love:

LukeB - If by some chance LukeB doesn't somehow win this week (or the upcoming weeks), you're gonna see Luke's name come up a lot this series. A TiBB legend in and out and if his generousity and loveliness wasn't enough to win you over, his hosting of the soap awards, TiBB: OTT, and his keen interest in hosting more and more will definitely give you reason enough to see why LukeB deserves a win :dance:

I'd like to give some honourable mentions to those who I sadly couldn't nominate this week, or have opted out: RileyH (doesn't seem like you're gonna be needing my vote anyway gorgeous! rake those votes in :clap1: ), Marsh, Scott, Nicky91, Epic, Amy Jade, Cal, and Daniel-X (I feel AWFUL being able to only nominate 3!)

Could I opt out please?

I understand you have your reasons but every week I always want to nominate you </3

Kazanne
03-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Can I opt out please

parmnion
03-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Opt me out please.....

Wizard.
03-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Oh my 3rd nomination is Livia for being such a sweetheart and also she wants to free Melania like me.

Morgan.
03-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Just a heads up that this is difficult and given we've just came out of a season filled with forum games and competitions, I figure it's only best if this week I nominate those who hosted a lot. But that's not the only reason I'm nomming them - these are all absolute dolls and as are many members on here :love:

Shaun - I can count on my hands how many forum games he hasn't hosted - the same can't be said about the ones he has hosted. Not only is he dedicated to his games, but his posts are always a laugh and great to see :joker: :love:

Riley. - A forum game monster in terms of hosting and competing! Very well done on the TiBB awards. Also I feel like I've seen him post a lot more these past few weeks which is lovely because Riley's a scream :love:

LukeB - If by some chance LukeB doesn't somehow win this week (or the upcoming weeks), you're gonna see Luke's name come up a lot this series. A TiBB legend in and out and if his generousity and loveliness wasn't enough to win you over, his hosting of the soap awards, TiBB: OTT, and his keen interest in hosting more and more will definitely give you reason enough to see why LukeB deserves a win :dance:

I'd like to give some honourable mentions to those who I sadly couldn't nominate this week, or have opted out: RileyH (doesn't seem like you're gonna be needing my vote anyway gorgeous! rake those votes in :clap1: ), Marsh, Scott, Nicky91, Epic, Amy Jade, Cal, and Daniel-X (I feel AWFUL being able to only nominate 3!)

I understand you have your reasons but every week I always want to nominate you </3

Excuse me hunny x

RileyH
03-01-2018, 03:28 PM
It was really hard to just pick 3 but:

andybigbro an amazing mod and a lovely person, he also did good with the avatar comp
Epic. he has done a great job of his CBB ranking which has clearly taken a lot of time and effort and he is also really nice
Shaun hilarious and also friendly and he did wonderful job of Rankdown which also must have taken a lot of time, patience and effort

:love:

Daniel-X
03-01-2018, 03:53 PM
I’ll go with:

Shaun: for running things like this and the rank down, also his patience to me was a testimony and he deserves at least to win a round for it! A gorj girl
Cal.: it would’ve just been rude notto vote for my sister.
Reece(: I always enjoy reading his posts and he kinda kept the discussion going last night with some insightful threads and posts!

Niamh.
03-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Jamie - Always willing to listen to people even if he disagrees with their points
Livia - Enjoyed reading her posts on CBB so far, agree with most of them too
Maru - Well thought out posts, good to have her back

Mitchell
03-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Blurryface - Absolutely hilarious poster

Adam - runs great games, loved the weakest link one the other week

Black Dagger - don’t always agree with him, but he’s always hilarious and makes me laugh with his posts

Morgan.
03-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Blurryface - Absolutely hilarious poster

Adam - runs great games, loved the weakest link one the other week

Black Dagger - don’t always agree with him, but he’s always hilarious and makes me laugh with his posts

:love:

Shaun
03-01-2018, 05:09 PM
I'll nominate:

Jamie89 - great poster all over the forum, lots of thought put into his posts in the troublesome threads about transgender people :laugh:
Livia - because I heard these nominations help her towards her sexual peak much the same reasons as Jamie, v well thought-out posts
and Dezzy - same again really!

Ant.
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Excuse me hunny x

it's funny because I literally wrote your name then cut it out because you didnt nom me! you reap what you sow!

Besides I didn't mention Adam and Jamie89 so you weren't the only one who got snubbed so stop making it all about you OKAY?!?!

Shaun
03-01-2018, 09:27 PM
As always if you could just vote and then sod off and stop turning it into a chat thread, that would be lovely!

Ross.
03-01-2018, 10:00 PM
RileyH - a good sis that has settled into the forum well and I enjoy reading his posts despite some SILLY questions!
Jamie89 - Another who I enjoy reading what they have to say and it would’ve been rude not too witn that return of the Emma set!
And Lostie! - to prove I’m not an ungrateful **** and appreciate the avatars he makes for me!

Bones
03-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Me.

Livia
04-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Niamh... For her Niamh-y loveliness and Irish charm.
Cherie... because she is so non-nonsense and so funny.
And to stop this becoming a complete Irish tribute...
Shaun. Pity vote as usual.

Edit: Oh, and one more thing... Amy Jade. You opted out. So I'm giving you an invisible cyber vote that you can't decline.

y.winter
04-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Jamie89, Niamh and Livia.
All for the same reason of thoughtful posts and contribution to discussions on the forum since CBB21 started. Many arguments came along with India entering the house, and they all had what to say in a very thoughtful and eloquent way.

Babayaro.
05-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Jamie89 and Rob! both for their well-thought-out posts that have (tried to) shut down some of the horrible comments over the last couple of days :love:

Sullen Girl - Always makes me laugh and smile. :hugesmile:

AnnieK
05-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Vicky - some interesting points raised in the threads
Jamie89 - because he is able to put a point across thoughtfully without being patronising
Shaun - for running this as always

Tom4784
05-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Shaun - For being strong independent woman that raises four children with no man to help her while basically running every competition on tibb :clap1:
MB - For always having a razor sharp witty response to everything.
Smudgie - An underrated member whose posts and views are often balanced and well thought out.

Amy Jade
06-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Jamie89 His posts are always a good read and he puts his opinion across with lots of compassion and grace and with great thought.
Livia I envy her intelligence and wit, she always gets me thinking about subjects I normally think I have my mind made up about.
RileyH Such a nice person, very easy to get on with and I think he's an underrated member too, very active and friendly.

Maru
06-01-2018, 05:37 AM
rusticgal - Because I always look forward to reading her posts on-season and I always miss her when she goes offline during break
Vicky - I can't quite put my finger on it, but for whatever reason, I really enjoy her inputs... just always seems to bring much needed substance to threads
Jamie89 - Because he is a walking textwall like some other ppl I know :laugh: Plus he puts it all out there in the open in his discussions and because he is like a kind of Troll Whisperer

joeysteele
06-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Jamie89, always liked Jamie,makes great and interesting posts.

Livia, love her defence of Ann and although Livia and I disagree a little more now,she is a truly formidable poster with in depth posts.

Shaun, great all rounder.
His efforts in and assisting in the footie game,along with his humour,music knowledge and interesting posts make him a valuable asset to TIBB.

rusticgal
06-01-2018, 06:14 PM
1. brillopad.
2. Poppsywoppsy
3. Bitontheside

All for the same reasons...they offer good valid points in a diplomatic way and make good debate.

Kazanne
06-01-2018, 06:36 PM
1= Livia, she has always been a fave of mine,funny and takes no prisoners.
2= brillopad, love the way she just doesn't let people get to her,she is a greatoster
3= Cherie,love her ,she is one I would miss if she wasn't about,nice lady.

Mokka
07-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Rob!- his posts should be archived now for the 2018 TiBB nominations quote of the year. He doesn't mince words and is very witty and succinct in his debates.
Jamie89- similar to Rob... he falls on the right side of the argument for me.. often summing up what I would say so well, there is no need for me to post :wink:
Babayaro- awww... you seem all grown up now in the forum. I love seeing your posts so far this CBB.

montblanc
07-01-2018, 04:18 AM
RileyH - Super friendly and his posts are hilarious :love:
Epic. - His CBB rank down is very well thought-out/planned and you can tell he put a lot of effort into it
LukeB - Did a great job hosting the TIBB Reality TV awards

Babayaro.
07-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Rob!- his posts should be archived now for the 2018 TiBB nominations quote of the year. He doesn't mince words and is very witty and succinct in his debates.
Jamie89- similar to Rob... he falls on the right side of the argument for me.. often summing up what I would say so well, there is no need for me to post :wink:
Babayaro- awww... you seem all grown up now in the forum. I love seeing your posts so far this CBB.
Thanks Mokka :love:

Shaun
08-01-2018, 09:22 PM
An hour and a half or so left to vote!

Ashley.
08-01-2018, 09:26 PM
RileyH Totally underrated. He makes me laugh.
Jamie89 Written some brilliant posts this past week.
Shaun Purely for the effort he puts into this forum.

Lostie!
08-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Marsh and Natalie for finally devoting some time wisely to watching 12 Monkeys after months of pestering and giving me somebody else to discuss it with when Niamh selfishly isn't around (even if they insist on doing so at a narcoleptic snail's pace)

Sullen Girl for calling out the VILE Black Mirror spoilerers in the chat thread for the benefit of those of us watching that like the aforementioned narcoleptic snail.

Jake.
08-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Jamie89 - agreeing with him a lot so far this series and an all round pleasant chap

Shaun - For running Eurovision and this and his sig is a bit of a scream

-sue- - glad to see her back for on season, some well thought out posts

parmnion
08-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Livia
Bitontheside
Nancy
Chuff me dizzy
Lt
Toy soldier
Rusticgal
Cherie
Jet
Amy jade
Smudgie

Dont care if they dont count..cracking reads on the way to work in the morning

Shaun
08-01-2018, 11:13 PM
And the first winners of this series are....

Jamie89 - 12 nominations
Shaun - 12 nominations
---------------------------------------

RileyH - 9 nominations
Livia - 8 nominations
Epic. - 3 nominations
Niamh - 3 nominations
Riley. - 3 nominations
Black Dagger - 2 nominations
Brillopad - 2 nominations
Cherie - 2 nominations
LukeB - 2 nominations
Maru - 2 nominations
Rob! - 2 nominations
Sullen Girl - 2 nominations
Vicky. - 2 nominations
Adam. - 1 nomination
andybigbro - 1 nomination
Babayaro. - 1 nomination
Blurryface - 1 nomination
Cal. - 1 nomination
Calderyon - 1 nomination
Daniel-x - 1 nomination
Dezzy - 1 nomination
James - 1 nomination
Lilbro. - 1 nomination
Lostie! - 1 nomination
Marsh. - 1 nomination
MB. - 1 nomination
Natalie. - 1 nomination
poppsywoppsy - 1 nomination
reece(: - 1 nomination
rusticgal - 1 nomination
Smudgie - 1 nomination
-Sue- - 1 nomination

Thank you once again for letting me win the first week and spend the rest of the series without any compliments! Cows! Congratulations also to Jamie :love:

andybigbro
08-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Congrats Shaun and Jamie! :love:

RileyH
08-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Congrats Shaun and Jamie :love: well deserved :clap1:

rusticgal
08-01-2018, 11:18 PM
Well done...it's been a lively week.

Wizard.
09-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Well done Shaun and Jamie :clap1: Also thanks to those who nominated me :love: I'm too underappreciated!

Niamh.
09-01-2018, 09:33 AM
well done you two :love:

Jamie89
09-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Thanks for my votes :amazed: Well done Shaun and everyone else :clap1:

Well done...it's been a lively week.

It really has :laugh: It's been one of the most interesting weeks I've seen on here as far as BB discussion goes imo!

joeysteele
09-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Well done to you both,Shaun and Jamie.
Really good start to this with you both through.

parmnion
09-01-2018, 03:53 PM
I forgot kezanne...how, i dont know.

Amy Jade
09-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Well done guys x

Nicky91
09-01-2018, 03:57 PM
congrats :hee:

Vicky.
09-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Congrats. Well deserved :)