PDA

View Full Version : India needs to go

Denver
05-01-2018, 08:11 PM
She is just milking the situation now and wont even allow them to explain or apoligise

Shaun
05-01-2018, 08:12 PM
I know there'll be the same "she's making the show!" arguments but I would personally love it if we could can this same forum transgender drama after a week.

joeysteele
05-01-2018, 08:16 PM
She is just milking the situation now and wont even allow them to explain or apoligise

I think possibly the one she's arguing with and trying to convince is herself.

She's just coming over ridiculous.
I agree time for her to go already.

Glenn.
05-01-2018, 08:20 PM
She just likened a drag queen to a clown but threw a hissy fit at Amanda for misgendering her.

joeysteele
05-01-2018, 08:22 PM
She just likened a drag queen to a clown but threw a hissy fit at Amanda for misgendering her.

Exactly.

Stormy
05-01-2018, 08:29 PM

:facepalm: More hypocrisy.

Does this mean we're going to get a Transgender/Drag Queen cat fight. That will be a first for CBB.

Gusto Brunt
05-01-2018, 09:12 PM
I think first out.

poppsywoppsy
05-01-2018, 09:18 PM
I do hope India goes, just for her to realise she cannot dictate how and what others think and speak.

Greg!
05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
No she's a scream
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10423627.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PROD-Rochdale-abuse-Maggie-Oliver.jpg

Vanessa
05-01-2018, 09:26 PM

This. I hope India is first out.

Daniel-X
05-01-2018, 09:31 PM

I agree on this basis that she needs to go. I supported her before but this was just malicious.

Vanessa
05-01-2018, 09:32 PM
I agree on this basis that she needs to go. I supported her before but this was just malicious.

They should play that comment back to the House :devil:

chuff me dizzy
05-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Horrible human being ,my heart goes out to her son

Samm
05-01-2018, 10:17 PM
she's staying for the long run, sorry

chuff me dizzy
05-01-2018, 10:18 PM

She knew Shane was going in the house and knew how good he looks as a female, it was 100% jealousy and I think she will ask him not to dress as Courtney as she's scared

jet
05-01-2018, 11:17 PM
She is just milking the whole he/she thing for airtime. Amanda made a genuine mistake and that was as obvious as the nose on her face. India's a self -absorbed drama queen who revels in taking offence and not accepting the apologies just shows how much she wants to be featured as a central part of the highlights.

JerseyWins
05-01-2018, 11:20 PM
I'm 50/50 on India right now

Wait this happened on the show? :o

smudgie
05-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Hopefully she will be up and out first.
Nasty beggar refusing an apology.
Hopefully nobody else bothers in future, just shrug and mouth sorry, leave it at that.

Osjama
05-01-2018, 11:21 PM
She’s a bitch but she’s prob gonna cause all the drama

I like her in the same way I like nicola McLean. Can’t stand her as a person but without her I feel like the house dynamic would be drastically different and said dynamic I really like right now

Tom4784
05-01-2018, 11:26 PM
She's trying to write her own storyline and in it she's some victim when in fact she's being petty over what is seemingly honest mistakes to make out that she's being picked on when she isn't.

Hate is often brought on by ignorance but ignorance isn't always linked to hate, it's best to respond to the latter type of ignorance, not with anger, but by trying to help them understand. India knew she wouldn't win a confrontation against Ann, so she jumped on Amanda's mistakes because she probably thought she'd be an easier opponent. India would have probably gained a lot of fans if she rose above it and offered the olive branch but now she's revealed herself to be someone with a gameplan and a script in mind. She came across awfully and I suspect she'll be first out.

poppsywoppsy
06-01-2018, 12:42 AM
India has shot herself in the foot.

If she wanted to be a role model for transgenders and make people aware of how they wanted to be perceived, she has given a very different perspective than what she wanted.

Not an upstanding proud informative time in the house but a bitchy self serving woman has emerged, super touchy, sulky and self obsessed.

A very poor representative, she should be ashamed when she sees herself but my opinion is she will see slights everywhere and never get the recognition she desperately wants.

Silly woman, get over yourself.

Pro Sniper
06-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Drama clown. He and the disgusting drag queen are obviously vying to be head of the freak show. They can't be booted quick enough.

Northern Monkey
06-01-2018, 01:20 AM
She needs to stay.She’s turning out to be messy and it’s only gonna get worse with the boys in there.

_baileys_
06-01-2018, 01:20 AM
India should have spent some of those '50 years' sorting out her inner character & understanding for others rather than just working on the outside!

Want to be treated like a woman? No matter how you look nothing can make an 'ugly on the inside' person look better!

rusticgal
06-01-2018, 05:04 AM
I don't get it.....she wants and expects to be accepted as a woman but is quick to put down men who like to dress up as one. I know it's two different things as she has committed to being a woman because her desire is to be one and not just dress up as one...but you would think there would be empathy and support for someone who wants and enjoys doing that...

GoldHeart
06-01-2018, 07:01 AM
I don't get it.....she wants and expects to be accepted as a woman but is quick to put down men who like to dress up as one. I know it's two different things as she has committed to being a woman because her desire is to be one and not just dress up as one...but you would think there would be empathy and support for someone who wants and enjoys doing that...

This is why things become so messed up and hypocritical :bored:, i don't know if it's because India is so worried about people "wrongly labelling" Courtney and herself or mixing them up. As she said people misinterpret what a transgender and a drag queen is and it seems to annoy her.

But tbf some people are probably just confused or curious , and some queens from rupaul have actually turned out to be trans (atleast 2 contestants that i know of but may be more not sure). Which i doubt India is aware of but she seems to behave like she thinks she has everyone figured out . I can tell she dislikes courtney and they will more than likely rub eachother up the wrong way .

BBUK-Fan
06-01-2018, 09:59 AM
India is first out

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Wish it was VTE :bawling:

Eddie.
06-01-2018, 10:08 AM
India was CHILDISH during last night's HLs show, especially when she REFUSED to accept Amanda's TWO apologies, just get her out on Tuesday please.

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 10:10 AM
She is just milking the whole he/she thing for airtime. Amanda made a genuine mistake and that was as obvious as the nose on her face. India's a self -absorbed drama queen who revels in taking offence and not accepting the apologies just shows how much she wants to be featured as a central part of the highlights.

Agreed Jet. She is totally self-absorbed and trying to force everyone into her way of thinking - just another publicity seeking member of the thought police.

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 10:14 AM
India has shot herself in the foot.

If she wanted to be a role model for transgenders and make people aware of how they wanted to be perceived, she has given a very different perspective than what she wanted.

Not an upstanding proud informative time in the house but a bitchy self serving woman has emerged, super touchy, sulky and self obsessed.

A very poor representative, she should be ashamed when she sees herself but my opinion is she will see slights everywhere and never get the recognition she desperately wants.

Silly woman, get over yourself.

Completely agree. Insiteful post!

BBUK-Fan
06-01-2018, 10:16 AM
I thought India was very bitchy towards Ann the other day in the bed situation. I think because India watched the show previously and Ann didn't, she thinks she know everything

ethanjames
06-01-2018, 10:25 AM
honestly don't like india theres a difference between having a hard time and just using the victim card 24/7. I get it its bloody hard being misgendered and shes probably used to this but that doesn't mean she should spend all her time moaning about it. hopefully Courtney can teach her a thing or two

bitontheslide
06-01-2018, 10:30 AM
I think India has single handedly put her "cause" back 20 years

I mean, if that is her now at one with herself after transition what the hell was she like previously. I don't buy it. She went through it 2 years ago, she should be comfortable in herself now. She should be so comfortable that she doesn't give a crap what others say around her, particularly when they are good intentioned.

I can therefore only conclude that she is either not happy in herself now and just has serious mental problems, or she is behaving as she is for the cameras in the house. Neither option puts her in a particularly good light.

Gusto Brunt
06-01-2018, 10:34 AM
The pressure will be off her now, as the boys take centre stage.

India's only worry is who will be the first fella to call her a he???

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 10:45 AM

I mean, if that is her now at one with herself after transition what the hell was she like previously. I don't buy it. She went through it 2 years ago, she should be comfortable in herself now. She should be so comfortable that she doesn't give a crap what others say around her, particularly when they are good intentioned.

I can therefore only conclude that she is either not happy in herself now and just has serious mental problems, or she is behaving as she is for the cameras in the house. Neither option puts her in a particularly good light.

Like you say she's done their cause no good whatsoever ,its her demands for respect that annoy me,you have to earn respect

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Like you say she's done their cause no good whatsoever ,its her demands for respect that annoy me,you have to earn respect

You do indeed have to earn respect chuff. Changing your sex in itself and shouting about it doesn’t cut it.

poppsywoppsy
06-01-2018, 10:56 AM

I agree.

However, I think this is how India has got her own point across in the past.

She has said losing her as a son has upset her mother and I think by her behaviour at the moment, demanding others perceive her as she wants worked on her mother and is now her considered reactive behaviour.

The soft approach to Anne has not worked, now it is shouting demands which is especially telling that it is what lengths she is prepared to use to ensure her own
wishes are met.

What I would love to see is someone like Amanda standing up to her, telling her she is her own worst enemy and to give it a rest.

I do think if Courtney does it, there will be the mother of all rows with India losing the argument and playing the victim. Can't wait.

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 11:05 AM
You do indeed have to earn respect chuff. Changing your sex in itself and shouting about it doesn’t cut it.

It would make me dig my heels in and not show them an ounce of respect

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 11:08 AM
It would make me dig my heels in and not show them an ounce of respect

I refuse to be told who to respect! I respect who I respect and all the PC in the world won’t change that.

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 11:09 AM
I refuse to be told who to respect! I respect who I respect and all the PC in the world won’t change that.

Same here !!

Jake.
06-01-2018, 11:10 AM
She’s irritating and acts like a spoiled child but she’s bringing the drama/talking points

poppsywoppsy
06-01-2018, 11:12 AM

Excellent point!!!

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 11:22 AM
She’s irritating and acts like a spoiled child but she’s bringing the drama/talking points

For all the wrong reasons, she's not entertaining she's boring

Jake.
06-01-2018, 11:23 AM
For all the wrong reasons, she's not entertaining she's boring

Depends on your view point. I loathed Bear for example and found him completely dull yet people loved him.

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Her face when she saw Courtney in their VTS was a picture :shocked: she knows Courtney looks amazing while India looks like Jimmy Nail in a dress

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Depends on your view point. I loathed Bear for example and found him completely dull yet people loved him.

2nd best hm8 of all time ! :worship:

Briancbbfan
06-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Guys, love her or loathe her, now she DOESN'T need to go. I hate when people say the people who are ACTUALLY DELIVERING need to go.

She is bringing the drama, keep her!

Why on earth would you keep Maggie/Ashley over her!

poppsywoppsy
06-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Guys, love her or loathe her, now she DOESN'T need to go. I hate when people say the people who are ACTUALLY DELIVERING need to go.

You do have a point but India is so irritating in her obsession to be proved right even off the back of an innocent mistake.

She won't change anything by being belligerent and demanding. Even if people do remember to call her a she, it will be grudgingly and not because they view her as she wants.

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 11:34 AM

Sorry, but I hate it when people see seeking airtime as ‘drama’.

I had hoped this season and it’s theme had moved back towards the original bb shows by concentrating on the assimilation of the different characters and maybe hear some interesting opinions, rather than concentrating on the idiots who just shout their way into the limelight!

joeysteele
06-01-2018, 11:46 AM

Excellent points.
Post of the thread thus far for me.

rionablue
06-01-2018, 11:47 AM

She made her point but should definitely have accepted the apology. It was a slip of the tongue by Amanda. If she is that fragile about being mis gendered in genuine error she shouldnt be in there

Brillopad
06-01-2018, 12:03 PM
She made her point but should definitely have accepted the apology. It was a slip of the tongue by Amanda. If she is that fragile about being mis gendered in genuine error she shouldnt be in there

I agree. She isn’t in there to shove her opinions down everyone’s throats - try as she might.

chuff me dizzy
06-01-2018, 12:08 PM
I agree. She isn’t in there to shove her opinions down everyone’s throats - try as she might.

All that will do is drive a wedge between herself and everyone

mr rochester
06-01-2018, 01:08 PM
India comes across as hard. Her body language appears masculine. She seems Uber-strident and appears to wait for a “snub” she can pounce on. We and certainly the housemates are not caught up in her drama - only India is caught up in India’s drama...it’s evident that people have tried to get to know her but India’s intransigence prevents the possibility of ever liking her. She has a long way to go emotionally and she really does need to learn the importance of accepting an apology. Whilst anyone can sympathise with her she won’t achieve what she wants for herself by being so precious and confrontational. It is clear that no-one so far has intentionally wished to misgender her...

mr rochester
06-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Her comments about Courtney/Shane being a drag queen and her revulsion of drag queens were totally unacceptable...

-Sue-
06-01-2018, 01:32 PM
India definitely needs a change in attitude towards others thats for sure her respect for others is often non existent. She demands it from others (instead of earning it)

she is alienating herself and not doing herself any favours with going on about 'misgender' (hell I had not even heard that term before she went in the house..) and sulking when people slip-up her behaviour has become childish but the icing on the cake is when the ladies watched the men's VT and seeing Courtney there was NO respect at all! head went back and an she UGH'ed! If anyone in the house had done that to her I am 100% sure there would be 'outrage' but is it ok for her to do it about others??? but the other flip of the coin she doesn't like it when it happens to her?