PDA

View Full Version : "He's a 47 year old grandfather

Marcus.
18-01-2018, 02:46 PM
s_FsQDJFsK0

Northern Monkey
18-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Rachael’s showing herself to be a right nosy busybody and quite nasty for no reason sometimes.What did G’s grandfather status have to do with the price of eggs?

Vanessa
18-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Rachel :umm2::skull:

GiRTh
18-01-2018, 03:40 PM
You tell 'em Rachel

Gusto Brunt
18-01-2018, 03:46 PM
He's 13 years off being 60.

Ellen
18-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Malika was telling Ashley to share a bed with Ginuwine?

Nicky91
18-01-2018, 03:53 PM

Malika again urging her to do this and that with ginuwine, like earlier with the kiss kiss scene

and when asked to kiss herself she isn't doing that, weird girl that Malika :umm2:

Gusto Brunt
18-01-2018, 03:57 PM

:joker::joker:

So funny.:joker:

Nicky91
18-01-2018, 03:58 PM
:joker::joker:

So funny.:joker:

btw he isn't a grandfather, his kids don't have kids themselves :joker:

Ellen
18-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Malika again urging her to do this and that with ginuwine, like earlier with the kiss kiss scene

and when asked to kiss herself she isn't doing that, weird girl that Malika :umm2:

Yeah that was odd with the kiss. Malika could just wait until tomorrow when there will be a spare bed

Gusto Brunt
18-01-2018, 04:00 PM
btw he isn't a grandfather, his kids don't have kids themselves :joker:

He might not be a grandfather. But it's a good way of slagging him off.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie.:joker::shocked::shocked:

GoldHeart
18-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Malika knows that she'll get more air time by being a weird match maker for the showmance :joker: . She's not stupid she's from a reality show Kardashians so she knows what gets camera time.

Nicky91
18-01-2018, 04:03 PM
He might not be a grandfather. But it's a good way of slagging him off.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie.:joker::shocked::shocked:

i still find that disrespectful, sorry but i just find it cute ashley wants to have fun with him, she easily could've went for another guy if she's desperate for a showmance ;)

Kazanne
18-01-2018, 04:04 PM
malika wants to make her mind up she wanted to leave yesterday and be alone,but she's happy to butt in this .

Gusto Brunt
18-01-2018, 04:04 PM
i still find that disrespectful, sorry but i just find it cute ashley wants to have fun with him, she easily could've went for another guy if she's desperate for a showmance ;)

Nicky, there is no real malice with any of them.

No hatred.

Just some annoyance and out out out.:joker:

Nicky91
18-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Nicky, there is no real malice with any of them.

No hatred.

Just some annoyance and out out out.:joker:

oh that, yeah well i don't care how long they are in the house, as long as they are having fun

:dance:

LeatherTrumpet
18-01-2018, 04:34 PM
rachel is bang on right

malika really is a piece of work, typical American (another one)

:idc:

Cherie
18-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Rachael’s showing herself to be a right nosy busybody and quite nasty for no reason sometimes.What did G’s grandfather status have to do with the price of eggs?

I think she was pointing out that he has enough life experience to make his own decisions, seems like Malika is pushing them to share for some unknown reason

GoldHeart
18-01-2018, 04:47 PM
I think she was pointing out that he has enough life experience to make his own decisions, seems like Malika is pushing them to share for some unknown reason

Malika is their PR manager :laugh2: she knows they'll get air time and she will get a piece of exposure due to her match making :rolleyes: . Don't forget Malika is from Kardashians ,she knows what gets camera time.

rusticgal
18-01-2018, 04:54 PM

Well maybe it puts the age difference into perspective..:shrug:

JaziT
19-01-2018, 02:23 AM
Lol....Rachel was only reiterating what he said.....The truth is that he does/did have 2 wives...9 kids, and four baby mother's....he said it.

thesheriff443
19-01-2018, 03:47 AM
rachel is bang on right

malika really is a piece of work, typical American (another one)

:idc:

Giving chuff the day off?

Nicky91
19-01-2018, 07:47 AM
Malika is their PR manager :laugh2: she knows they'll get air time and she will get a piece of exposure due to her match making :rolleyes: . Don't forget Malika is from Kardashians ,she knows what gets camera time.

Malika wants to be Ashley's BFF and i would love that, more ashley & malika moments as well please :dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm disappointed in Jess tbh, that she isn't doing a showmance whilst she did that on other reality shows :facepalm: Jess the hypocrite trying to hard to come over as a saint