PDA

View Full Version : I really hope Shane J survived this eviction.

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 04:20 AM
Because we need the anti Ann vote. This nasty piece of work can't win. She doesn't deserve to. She's homophobic.
I have lost all respect for her for her ridiculous reasons for nominating. Fair enough shes not close to Shane and Andrew, but they weren't doing anything wrong in the floor. And ann mentioning his family is wrong. I would have lost it too, even though I agree Andrew went too far.
Ashley is a snake, nominating her friends. Hope she's out next.

thisisdanny
26-01-2018, 06:55 AM
I think at this point most of them are having to nominate their friends tbh. Especially the younger ones

jaxie
26-01-2018, 06:59 AM
Because we need the anti Ann vote. This nasty piece of work can't win. She doesn't deserve to. She's homophobic.
I have lost all respect for her for her ridiculous reasons for nominating. Fair enough shes not close to Shane and Andrew, but they weren't doing anything wrong in the floor. And ann mentioning his family is wrong. I would have lost it too, even though I agree Andrew went too far.

Ann is nasty and Andrew went too far? Ahem. Andrew stepped over a chasm. Ann's reason wasn't at all homophobic. She doesn't like to watch people rubbing themselves against each other and you know she is fully entitled to feel that way, no matter who it is.

LeatherTrumpet
26-01-2018, 07:17 AM
no Vanessa you are wrong, you backed the wrong horse and now you have to deal with it. soz

chuff me dizzy
26-01-2018, 08:56 AM
no Vanessa you are wrong, you backed the wrong horse and now you have to deal with it. soz

Backpeddling at its finest !!

Lilac hills
26-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Ann isn’t homophobic stop throwing those words around they lose meaning if you start using them for **** like being annoyed at shandrew

I hope Shane j goes because I’ve seen a quite nasty, vindictive side to him this series and tbh he’s been quite boring. Jonny on the other hand I think was quite Noble to stick up for Ann against Andrew and Ashley. All of them are fairly boring people and this eviction is a win either way but Jonny staying would be the cherry on top

Gusto Brunt
26-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Ann isn't homophobic.

Her confidante in there is Amanda. A lesbian.

Kazanne
26-01-2018, 09:24 AM
As long as Andrew goes I don't care,not sure Ann would ever have won it anyway,but she deserves to be in the final,she is old fashioned and a bit of a prude but homophobic? NO,this is just a word thrown around to make her sound bad,and as for bringing his family into it,didn't people love it when Isabell did that with lotan,so people need to have a good look at their faves and aknowledge they are not perfect, what he called Ann was unforgivable but at least we saw his temper tantrum just in time,nice one Andrew :joker::joker:

Kazanne
26-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Ann isn't homophobic.

Her confidante in there is Amanda. A lesbian.

And one of her best friends is Russel Grant ,so homophobe is not true at all.

Underscore
26-01-2018, 09:26 AM
AMEN

chuff me dizzy
26-01-2018, 09:26 AM
He needed telling and she told him,and if his family are decent people Im sure they would agree with Ann,but judging by his behaviour I would think they are on a level with him ,Did anyone see his friend on BOTS last night ? I dont mind anyone being rough, but by God she abused the right to be it ,she was as rough as a butchers dog and not as pretty

Kazanne
26-01-2018, 09:27 AM
He needed telling and she told him,and if his family are decent people Im sure they would agree with Ann,but judging by his behaviour I would think they are on a level with him ,Did anyone see his friend on BOTS last night ? I dont mind anyone being rough, but by God she abused the right to be it ,she was as rough as a butchers dog and not as pretty

:joker: maybe his family were too ashamed to turn up,I know I would be

girlfighter1992
26-01-2018, 09:29 AM
I really want Shane to be saved but I think it will be either Jonny or Daniel who stays

chuff me dizzy
26-01-2018, 09:29 AM
:joker: maybe his family were too ashamed to turn up,I know I would be

I would be in hiding and would have changed the locks for his homecoming ,but as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

-Sue-
26-01-2018, 09:36 AM

I do agree bringing Andrew's family into things was bad a low blow if someone had done that to Ann (brought family into it) there would be outrage!

They were literally that bored that leg wrestling on the floor passed some time and they had a giggle.. ann saying it was '"lewd" behaviour' um she might have been brought up with a plum in her mouth and a broom up her arse but seriously does this woman have zero tolerance for fun? (if she considered that lewd god forbid hope she ever bumps into kinga and gets poured a glass of wine from her 'bottle'! sheesh!!! :hehe:

also, The irony of it all is she considered Shane & Andrew as lewd but didn't seem to kick up a fuss when Ashley was laying on top of G!!! double standards!

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 09:43 AM
I do agree bringing Andrew's family into things was bad a low blow if someone had done that to Ann (brought family into it) there would be outrage!

They were literally that bored that leg wrestling on the floor passed some time and they had a giggle.. ann saying it was '"lewd" behaviour' um she might have been brought up with a plum in her mouth and a broom up her arse but seriously does this woman have zero tolerance for fun? (if she considered that lewd god forbid hope she ever bumps into kinga and gets poured a glass of wine from her 'bottle'! sheesh!!! :hehe:

also, The irony of it all is she considered Shane & Andrew as lewd but didn't seem to kick up a fuss when Ashley was laying on top of G!!! double standards!
Exactly. She wasn't offended by Ashley and G kissing, but two people play fighting is lewd behaviour? :crazy:

Gusto Brunt
26-01-2018, 09:54 AM
And one of her best friends is Russel Grant ,so homophobe is not true at all.

Totally.

Niamh.
26-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Exactly. She wasn't offended by Ashley and G kissing, but two people play fighting is lewd behaviour? :crazy:

Ashley and Ginuwine never kissed in front of her but they did cuddle and she was offended by that, there was a big discussion about it infact

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Ashley and Ginuwine never kissed in front of her but they did cuddle and she was offended by that, there was a big discussion about it infact

Yeah, but she never nominated them for it.

Kazanne
26-01-2018, 10:01 AM

That's not true,she did show she didn't like it they discussed it:shrug:

Niamh.
26-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Yeah, but she never nominated them for it.

So what?

-Sue-
26-01-2018, 10:04 AM
That's not true,she did show she didn't like it they discussed it:shrug:
The difference being she did not nominate ashley for their actions! :shrug: is it only to be discussed if male and female touching ? but if its male & male its outrage disgust and nominate?

Kazanne
26-01-2018, 10:06 AM
The difference being she did not nominate ashley for their actions! :shrug: is it only to be discussed if male and female touching ? but if its male & male its outrage disgust and nominate?

She can nominate who she likes,Ann had a discussion about Ashley and Ginuwine and as she said ,she says how she feels then that's it, it's forgotten so maybe that was forgotten,blimey. all this because she dared nominate them,best split up anyway they were getting on my nerves aswell.

Niamh.
26-01-2018, 10:18 AM

Or maybe she's just sick of Andrew doing stuff like that to deliberately try and wind her up? Where as Ashley and Ginuwine weren't?

AnnieK
26-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Or maybe she's just sick of Andrew doing stuff like that to deliberately try and wind her up? Where as Ashley and Ginuwine weren't?

:clap2:

Nicky91
26-01-2018, 10:49 AM

a snake, well kudos to her and i am sure she will love this even more when she finds out what Andrew said behind her back about wanting to smash her

Shane J had also been gossiping behind her back and wanted to put her up for the backdoor eviction

so this was just clever played by Ashley with good reasons, and more than just Ashley nominated Courtdrew, so the guys aren't liked in there at all

while ashley only has one nomination overall (from Shane L last eviction round and that one didn't matter much)

so yes i am proud of Ashley for just having the balls to play the game

jaxie
26-01-2018, 10:51 AM
I would hardly call Ashley a snake for nominating the bloke who wanted to move in on her when G was barely down the stairs and mentioned women's undercrackers smelling of fish to her.

Nicky91
26-01-2018, 10:58 AM
I would hardly call Ashley a snake for nominating the bloke who wanted to move in on her when G was barely down the stairs and mentioned women's undercrackers smelling of fish to her.

exactly, i think loyalty means a lot to her, and yeah she's really classy :)

and representing the year of the woman theme with pride

chuff me dizzy
26-01-2018, 11:44 AM

Me neither

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 12:43 PM

They weren't trying to wind he up. They were on the floor, messing around. Plenty fo housemates have bene play fighting on the show before. Suddenly Ann is on telly show and it's not allowed anymore.

-Sue-
26-01-2018, 12:50 PM
exactly, i think loyalty means a lot to her, and yeah she's really classy :)

and representing the year of the woman theme with pride
CLASSY WOMEN DO NOT JUMP INTO BED WITH MEN THEY JUST MET AFTER A FEW DAYS! :shrug:

sorry caps lock was an oopsie & cant be arsed to retype ;)

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 12:51 PM
CLASSY WOMEN DO NOT JUMP INTO BED WITH MEN THEY JUST MET AFTER A FEW DAYS! :shrug:

sorry caps lock was an oopsie & cant be arsed to retype ;)

:clap1:

Paula D
26-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Vanessa I think it's sad and pathetic that you can't find anyway to defend Andrew other than hating on Ann.

Really, pathetic.

Paula D
26-01-2018, 12:53 PM

She was offended by Ashley and G kissing so that's another lie.

-Sue-
26-01-2018, 12:55 PM
:clap1:

**courtesys demurely* :laugh:

-Sue-
26-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Vanessa I think it's sad and pathetic that you can't find anyway to defend Andrew other than hating on Ann.

Really, pathetic.

Just like everyone else on here Vanessa is entitled to her opinion :) please don't make it personal remember it's about the HM's ty

joeysteele
26-01-2018, 12:57 PM

Post of this thread,well said.
I've not a thing to add.

Especially your last paragraph,odd how selective she chooses to be.

Then again,neither Ashley or Ginuwine are gay,of course that's it.

Vanessa
26-01-2018, 12:57 PM
**courtesys demurely* :laugh:

I will add that I think Ashley is a snake for nominating her friend. Wrong in my book and that goes for all the housemates. Daniel ha also done it before.