PDA

View Full Version : At Least 3 More Years of Big Brother?

Kaz
01-03-2002, 09:14 AM
It's been reported on Ananova today that Big Brother looks set to run for at least another three years.

It is thought Channel 4 has begun talks with production company Endemol to buy the format.

The network wants both celebrity and "normal" versions of the reality show to become a semi-permanent fixture in its schedules.

CLICK HERE (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_533306.html) for the link to the full article.

Yippee!! :hello: :colour: :hello: :colour: :hello:

Romantic Old Bird
01-03-2002, 10:25 AM
Great!:hello:
Surely this means they will just have to involve 'special' ex-housemates in for comments and chat shows and things. Or even celeb BB!

Mind you they didn't bring in BB1 people for BB2 did they? ! suppose it was so we would relate to the new ones better.

Maggie
01-03-2002, 02:50 PM
Yes Great :hello: :hello::hello: but this means I will have to move house :shocked: just to have enough room for the vidoe tapes :joker::dance::dance::joker:

Maggie
01-03-2002, 04:12 PM
And does this mean more than one series every year, they might over do it :conf:

Kaz
01-03-2002, 05:32 PM
I don't think we could cope with more than one series a year, discolady! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

After all, we're still going strong on last year's BB, aren't we! :spin2: :colour: :spin2:

WILDCHILD2K1
01-03-2002, 08:04 PM
YAY!!!!!! I can handle more BB! 3 years will do me just fine!

:elephant::colour:
I also hope they do more celeb BB's cause they are good and interesting! I think it would be good to have 5 celebs and 5 normal people. What do ya reckon!?