PDA

View Full Version : Love sucks

TwentyOneThrones
27-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Honestly I'm sick of getting too attached to people. My ex messaged me this weekend apologising for breaking up with me so suddenly back in December because he was put through the very same thing by a guy he was too attached to himself, and then told me he regrets breaking up with me and loved me. Today he told me that he no longer has those feelings for me. I'm honestly crushed. This is why I don't know who I can trust in this world.

RileyH
27-02-2018, 10:07 PM
I get too attached too

reece(:
27-02-2018, 10:08 PM
men are scumbags unfortunately. Chin up!

https://i.imgur.com/VFSlnLC.gif

Denver
27-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Thats why Hetro relationships are best women just do as you say

Ammi
28-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Honestly I'm sick of getting too attached to people. My ex messaged me this weekend apologising for breaking up with me so suddenly back in December because he was put through the very same thing by a guy he was too attached to himself, and then told me he regrets breaking up with me and loved me. Today he told me that he no longer has those feelings for me. I'm honestly crushed. This is why I don't know who I can trust in this world.

...he told you at the weekend that he loved you and then yesterday, he said he no longer has those feelings..?....awwww, it sounds as though it’s good that he’s an ex, I think ...because it would be worse to be in a relationship with someone who was so indecisive and changeable in feelings...love doesn’t suck TwentyOneThrones...it’s just exes that can suck sometimes, don’t let him make you feel down...he has no control over your emotions anymore, don’t allow him that power..:hug:...and don’t be afraid of becoming attached to someone else, the right person will be wonderful and won’t suck at all...

Mokka
28-02-2018, 06:16 AM
Pretty Woman rules:

1. Don't fall in love
2. Never kiss on the lips

https://media3.giphy.com/media/EdxwZcQSUVCec/giphy.gif

(But kissing is fun... so just don't fall in love...)

Wizard.
28-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Wtf he changed his mind quick

Amy Jade
28-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Is your ex bipolar?

Nicky91
28-02-2018, 09:47 AM
oh my, what a huge mess your ex is then :hehe:

Toy Soldier
28-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Here's the worst part:

Even when you meet the love of your life, your "forever person", it's still ****ing hard work being in love :joker:. Then you hit your 30's and develop a real sense of mortality and get hit with the realisation that ONE OF YOU is definitely going to die first, and you hope it's going to be you because you don't think you could deal with the pain, but then you also love them and don't want them to have that pain either, so you just make a suicide pact, and then you make a cult and get loads more people to join the suicide pact, and then you think "hell, the world isn't do great at the moment" so you and your suicide cult make a deal with a great demon to end the entire world when you commit your mass suicide, but the demon is a trickster and is not to be trusted, and you end up being approached by ANOTHER demon who wants to involve you all in a plot to overthrow the first demon, but you just want to watch Friends on Netflix and eat supernoodles, so you don't do any of it.

:worry:

Ant.
02-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Here's the worst part:

Even when you meet the love of your life, your "forever person", it's still ****ing hard work being in love :joker:. Then you hit your 30's and develop a real sense of mortality and get hit with the realisation that ONE OF YOU is definitely going to die first, and you hope it's going to be you because you don't think you could deal with the pain, but then you also love them and don't want them to have that pain either, so you just make a suicide pact, and then you make a cult and get loads more people to join the suicide pact, and then you think "hell, the world isn't do great at the moment" so you and your suicide cult make a deal with a great demon to end the entire world when you commit your mass suicide, but the demon is a trickster and is not to be trusted, and you end up being approached by ANOTHER demon who wants to involve you all in a plot to overthrow the first demon, but you just want to watch Friends on Netflix and eat supernoodles, so you don't do any of it.

:worry:

Me when a cute guy holds a door open for me

Ant.
02-03-2018, 07:24 PM
In fact just any guy