PDA

View Full Version : Horror Remakes of Kids Shows?

Mystic Mock
07-03-2018, 03:14 AM
To explain it properly, the idea behind this game is to take a scripted kids show (so no BBC's Raven or Blue Peter) and turn it into a Horror series which can either be serious or absurd in what kind of plot that you want to go for.

I've got two amusing ideas I think for kids shows to go Horror ideas.

Show 1 - Teletubbies Mayhem
Plot Summary - In an alternate timeline in the year 2001, the kids most popular programme in the UK the Teletubbies has ended. One boy finds a book outside his home where whatever he writes down comes to life, he writes down that he wants the Teletubbies to come to life. And when the Teletubbies do come to life the boy quickly comes to realise that he will regret his decision.

Content contains - Violence, Blood, Tinky Winky, Possession, and Bad Language.

Show 2 - Bikini Bottom: Fighting The Undead
Plot Summary - A Virus has broke out under the sea where people are turning into Zombies and Vampires and no one quite knows who spread the Virus and why they'd want to spread the Virus. However a band of 10 characters come together on this journey to try and stop the Virus from spreading and solving this mystery once and for all and they are Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Eugene Krabs, Plankton and his Wife Karen, Mrs Puff, Sandy Cheeks, Pearl Krabs (Eugene Krabs Daughter) and Larry Lobster. They all will go through a perilous journey that involves murdering one of their own, bumping into a Cannibal group, and meeting groups that will bash their skulls in, and along the ride adult drama about how to survive such a stressful situation.

Content contains - Violence, Blood, Cannibalism, Bad Language, and Baseball Bats.

I'm interested to read what other people will come up with for this actually.:laugh: