PDA

View Full Version : Do you want a Hard Brexxxit?

Jack_
14-03-2018, 06:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYRUL6RWAAIeLUy.jpg:large

screaming

Jordan.
14-03-2018, 06:24 PM
"I'd like to do a pissing movie with Trump lookalike"

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a2536f52b3225059a8abafc9f2e4004a/tumblr_n5ffm4UUoR1r9ga5mo1_250.gif

Withano
14-03-2018, 07:19 PM
I genuinely thought that was her head photoshopped on and this was a satire thing.

What a world.

Greg!
14-03-2018, 07:41 PM
I genuinely thought that was her head photoshopped on and this was a satire thing.

What a world.

It is :skull:

Greg!
14-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Ugh The Sunday Sport is a national institution

Withano
14-03-2018, 07:44 PM
It is :skull:

Im so confused :(

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
14-03-2018, 07:51 PM
not a pissing movie

Twosugars
14-03-2018, 10:49 PM
I can see many tory mps forming an orderly queue :hee:

kirklancaster
15-03-2018, 01:03 AM
I can see many tory mps forming an orderly queue :hee:

Yep - and I can see a lot of Labour MP's forming a DISORDERLY queue. :hee:

kirklancaster
15-03-2018, 01:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYRUL6RWAAIeLUy.jpg:large

screaming

:joker::joker::joker: The resemblance IS uncanny.

Maru
15-03-2018, 01:19 AM
I thought this was a real story about Theresa May (Well, a "real" story as far as tabloids go...)

Rob!
15-03-2018, 01:50 AM
**** me :laugh2:

How are they even allowed to do pictures like that about the Prime Minister :joker:

Marsh.
15-03-2018, 03:32 AM
**** me :laugh2:

That's what she said.

Marsh.
15-03-2018, 03:33 AM
How do we know she's even a look-a-like when they don't show her face? :think:

Ammi
15-03-2018, 03:59 AM
.....eeek..it’s a very interesting development in the sanctions on Russia...

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Putin-Clapping.gif

Maru
15-03-2018, 04:16 AM
Don't mind Theresa. She stands behind her hardline policies and always has the back of all her eager constituents. Surely, she will whip Great Britain back into shape in no time.

Livia
15-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Unfunny, distateful, sexist sh1t. Maybe we can remember to make a link to this thread next time someone gets all bent out of shape about someone mentioning the hallowed name of Corbyn.

Nicky91
15-03-2018, 10:44 AM
:bored: :sleep:

Jack_
15-03-2018, 10:50 AM
I forgot I wrote for the Sunday Sport :conf: quote what you like, I couldn't care less about people making jokes about Corbyn. Have you seen my avatar? And besides, the humour in this article comes precisely from the OTT and graphic descriptions like 'that involves me bumming clients with a 12-inch strap-on', printed in a national newspaper.

Unlike some on the right, I don't lack a sense of humour.

Livia
15-03-2018, 12:44 PM
I forgot I wrote for the Sunday Sport :conf: quote what you like, I couldn't care less about people making jokes about Corbyn. Have you seen my avatar? And besides, the humour in this article comes precisely from the OTT and graphic descriptions like 'that involves me bumming clients with a 12-inch strap-on', printed in a national newspaper.

Unlike some on the right, I don't lack a sense of humour.

Oh please.... you have a sense of humour failure every time someone brings up Corbyn. And if this is the level of your humour... well, nuff said.

This is in reply to your last sentence. The rest of it makes no sense.

Twosugars
15-03-2018, 12:56 PM
well done, Jack, second day and still cheers me up
thanks for posting this :cheer2:

Livia
15-03-2018, 12:57 PM
well done, Jack
thank for posting this :cheer2:

Dear God......

Twosugars
15-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Dear God......

dear universe....why, oh, why?

Livia
15-03-2018, 01:00 PM
dear universe....why, oh, why?

I'm leaving this thread now before it drags down my IQ.

Jack_
15-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Oh please.... you have a sense of humour failure every time someone brings up Corbyn. And if this is the level of your humour... well, nuff said.

This is in reply to your last sentence. The rest of it makes no sense.

Could you provide some examples of this please? Or is this yet another lie you've told about me on a public forum? You have quite a penchant for that.

For your information, I regularly laugh at 'Santa Corbyn' and 'Comrade Corbyn' ****posts and gifs that are posted on social media, and sometimes on here. What you're actually referring to is how tired I (and many others) are of Corbyn being brought seriously into every single thread, even where it doesn't concern him. It clutters and disrupts SD and is rightly being dealt with.

Isn't it funny though how you've taken issue with me finding this funny when someone on your side of the political fence did too :think:

Your reaction was ridiculous and contrived. 'Distasteful'? This (a joke) is so morally repugnant but being sarcastic about a murdered MP to score political points (serious) is all fine and dandy? If that's your definition of 'distasteful' then yeah, nuff said...

Wizard.
15-03-2018, 01:01 PM
'maybe we'll even do solids for the German market' :skull:

Livia
15-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Could you provide some examples of this please? Or is this yet another lie you've told about me on a public forum? You have quite a penchant for that.

For your information, I regularly laugh at 'Santa Corbyn' and 'Comrade Corbyn' ****posts and gifs that are posted on social media, and sometimes on here. What you're actually referring to is how tired I (and many others) are of Corbyn being brought seriously into every single thread, even where it doesn't concern him. It clutters and disrupts SD and is rightly being dealt with.

Isn't it funny though how you've taken issue with me finding this funny when someone on your side of the political fence did too :think:

Your reaction was ridiculous and contrived. 'Distasteful'? This (a joke) is so morally repugnant but being sarcastic about a murdered MP to score political points (serious) is all fine and dandy? If that's your definition of 'distasteful' then yeah, nuff said...

Another lie that I have told about YOU? LOL.... Get over yourself Jack. You haven't made that much of an impact with me.

At a time when people are having posts removed in serious debates simply for alluding to Jeremy Corbyn, you think this stupid, juvenile article is okay?

You don't know anything about my political side of the fence, all you know is that I don't vote the same way that you do. That has encouraged you to say that I have a penchant for lying when I can honestly say what would be the point of lying to a bunch of random strangers - which is what you really are - on a Big Brother forum?

Anyhoo, it's good that you posted this. Everyone can see the level of your political humour.

Jack_
15-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Another lie that I have told about YOU? LOL.... Get over yourself Jack. You haven't made that much of an impact with me.

At a time when people are having posts removed in serious debates simply for alluding to Jeremy Corbyn, you think this stupid, juvenile article is okay?

You don't know anything about my political side of the fence, all you know is that I don't vote the same way that you do. That has encouraged you to say that I have a penchant for lying when I can honestly say what would be the point of lying to a bunch of random strangers - which is what you really are - on a Big Brother forum?

Anyhoo, it's good that you posted this. Everyone can see the level of your political humour.

Yes, another lie. If I haven't made that much of an impact on you, why did you claim that I once followed you onto your wall after we had an argument? That was the lie, I sent you a polite and civilised PM asking for proof of that so I could offer a genuine apology since it would be totally out of character for me and not something I'd stand by, and you chose not to acknowledge it. And that implies it was false.

You also made a bizarre claim that we'd only ever conversed once, and yet here YOU are casting aspersions against me too as if you've been speaking to me for years. Maybe you got me confused with someone else, which is fine, but your claims were just strange.

In case you haven't noticed Livia, this thread isn't in Serious Debates. And the Corbyn posts that are being removed aren't jokes, they're serious ones that are disrupting other perfectly good debates that have nothing to do with him.

I found the article funny because like much of what's written in the Sunday Sport, it is absurd. Not because it's about Theresa May (because it isn't). In many respects one about a Corbyn lookalike would be even funnier.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that I do. You have claimed to be on the centre-right before, as has Kirk who also saw this for what it was, a joke. You've taken umbrage with this thread because a) I posted it and b) because you're trying to make a point to the mods about the Corbyn posts.

My sense of humour is actually quite eclectic and dare I say more varied than yours, but yet here you are making claims about me based on just one thread I've made. Isn't that what you were just criticising me for apparently doing? More hypocrisy.

Twosugars
15-03-2018, 01:38 PM
I hope you don't mind, Jack. The more the merrier

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=491&pictureid=3515

Jamie89
15-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Omg :laugh2: I wonder if she has a Chief Whip

'maybe we'll even do solids for the German market' :skull:

Mess