PDA

View Full Version : So my first ever Musical is now over :(

TwentyOneThrones
25-03-2018, 03:43 AM
I've just finished being involved in 9 to 5 The Musical!

I've loved every second of it and wanted to share what I said to the rest of the crew in our group page because it's honestly been such a humbling experience!

"What an amazing 6 months!!! I want to thank each and every one of you so much for welcoming me to the Tinhatters Family! I didn't know what to expect when I decided to go for this but I 100% know now that I made the right decision. It's been an incredible experience and for my first stage musical, it's been amazing and definately given me the drive to go for more shows in the future. I can't take any of you for granted. You've all made me feel included and that means an awful lot to me. Love you all, my 9 to 5 Family :love::love::love:"

I'm off to get some sleep but when I wake up I'll post some memories and photos in this thread :hee:

Oliver_W
25-03-2018, 12:59 PM
I've worked in musicals before, and yeah you do form bonds with the other crew and some of the cast, it's like going through 'Nam together.

The Eastenders "star" who was in the show yelled in someone's face, and everyone all-but went on strike when the stage manager was going to be suspended for standing up to him

But it's not about me, looking forward to seeing what memories about 9 to 5 you have to share :D