PDA

View Full Version : Underrated and Overrated CBB Housemates?

Daniel.
21-04-2018, 12:29 PM
We have this thread about normal Big Brother Housemates often so heres one for CBB

Barry.
21-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Underrated Tara Reid

Overrated Bear.

Underscore
21-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Underrated: Julie Goodyear
Overrated: Nicola McLean

Barry.
21-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Underrated: Julie Goodyear
Overrated: Nicola McLean

https://78.media.tumblr.com/45345249872f6e25836f042192dafbc6/tumblr_p4q3ksIECb1vojxp4o1_400.gif

BBUK-Fan
21-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Overrated- Tiffany Pollard
Underrated- Wayne Sleep

Underscore
21-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Underrated- Wayne Sleep

a choice

Daniel.
21-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Underrated -

Paula Hamilton. The best houseamate of the week she was in the house and a true eccentric, more entertaining than Speidi

Jemma Lucy - Not the bully she was thought to be and a fun chick with a energetic personality

Linda Nolan - She was lovely and stood up to Jim

Overrated -

Katie Hopkins, mixed dull and unlikeable really well. Nothing about her that was interesting.

Jenna Jameson - Just bitched a lot without the bizarre characteristics of Farrah and is AWFUL on Twitter

Sarah Harding - Moaned. Cried. Moaned. Cried. Lea Walker you are not.

Jodie.
21-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Underrated: Jemma Lucy
Overrated: Luisa Zissman

Rob!
21-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Underrated - Maggie
Overrated - Gemma ****ing Collins.

BBUK-Fan
21-04-2018, 12:52 PM
a choice

The truth

Daniel.
21-04-2018, 12:54 PM
India Willoughby was also an underrated legend <3 I am a real woman <3

Daniel.
21-04-2018, 12:55 PM
How did I forget Courtney Act? Absolute dullard..

Ant.
21-04-2018, 12:56 PM
The truth

https://i.imgur.com/CKSc6J2.gif

Mitchell
21-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Underrated - Claire King

Overrated - Renee

Matthew.
21-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Underrated:
Coleen Nolan
Helen Lederer
Angie Bowie
James Whale
Gail Porter

Overrated:
Megan McKenna
Paul Danan
Katie Waissell
Chloe Ferry
Nicola McLean
Stephen Bear
Chloe-Jasmine Whichello

RileyH
21-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Underrated: Ginuwine, Jasmine Waltz
Overrated: Renee Graziano, Kim Woodburn

Underscore
21-04-2018, 01:12 PM

chocies

RileyH
21-04-2018, 01:13 PM
chocies

fat

Underscore
21-04-2018, 01:14 PM
fat

RileyH
21-04-2018, 01:15 PM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/45345249872f6e25836f042192dafbc6/tumblr_p4q3ksIECb1vojxp4o1_400.gif

LukeB
21-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Underrated - Tara Reid
Overrated - Perez Hilton

Matthew.
21-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Underrated:
Coleen Nolan
Helen Lederer
Angie Bowie
James Whale
Gail Porter

Overrated:
Megan McKenna
Paul Danan
Katie Waissell
Chloe Ferry
Nicola McLean
Stephen Bear
Chloe-Jasmine Whichello

added a few more

Eddie.
21-04-2018, 02:09 PM
:skull:

RileyH
21-04-2018, 02:15 PM
added a few more

gross

JerseyWins
21-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Underrated: Stephanie (CBB17), Heavy D (CBB18), Jemma (CBB20), Trisha (CBB20), Kim Woodburn (CBB19) (she should be treated as CBB's GOD which she's not quite)

There are more guys as well but either I can see why they'd be disliked or I'd never expect TIBB to like them so more completely unappreciated than underrated.

Overrated: Gemma(!) (CBB17), Renee (CBB18), Jenna (CBB16), a lot of the old folks that don't actually do anything, and I'll even say Jedward, who I kinda liked, but they get a large amount of praise for not actually being that good or entertaining

I'll cut Nicola some slack for being a great rag doll for Kim Woodburn :hehe:

LukeB
21-04-2018, 02:53 PM
How is Kim underrated :oh:

Calderyon
21-04-2018, 02:53 PM

Overrated - Gemma ****ing Collins.

These are all very good choices.

JerseyWins
21-04-2018, 02:56 PM
How is Kim underrated :oh:
(she should be treated as CBB's GOD which she's not quite) :fan:

DON'T start on Tiffany & Kim

Epic.
21-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Underrated
Keith Chegwin - A constantly lovely and funny man who always had me grinning and there's something so humbling and lovable about him that I'm surprised was even possible for a CBB15 housemate. People also like how Pricey took on Hopkins but Keith ended her much more often and I respect a stance of 'Hopkins and Perez both suck.'

Sally Bercow - Absolutely hilarious and off-the-wall, and the star of the first week of CBB8. That series went to **** once she got evicted over Bobby ****ing Sabel of all people.

James Hill - Not one of the all-time best winners, but my preferred choice of all his finalists. Of that whole cast I found him as the most clever and down-to-earth and he handled the more out-there personalities like Farrah and Austin much more maturely than the rest did.

Jemma Lucy - for the reasons Daniel said, even though I thought I'd hate her at first.

Paul Danan - A messy scream and i'm a little disappointed at how polarizing he is. A right tit but not vile at it and therefore quite entertaining, though his treatment of Karthik wasn't the best.

Paddy Doherty - Whenever he gets brought up I see some OTT hate for him that I feel is pretty undeserved. Not the biggest fan but he was quite funny and unique when he got proper screentime.

Scotty Timlin - Same as Paddy.

Stephanie Davis - I understand why people are annoyed by her but she's arguably the main character of one of the more popular series and she really made CBB17's main storylines if you think about it. And when not around Jeremy she was actually a pretty good housemate.

Overrated

Coolio - I know he has a mixed reputation but i get the feeling it leans towards popular and that disgusts me. An annoying bully who ruined CBB6 and the early days of UBB.

Katie Hopkins - She seriously only got popularity from picking on an even more infuriating person to live with. A tedious repetitive nuisance on her own.

Bobby Sabel - For some reason one of the more popular of CBB8, despite people forgetting he thought it was funny to feed his sweat to someone. I mean what kind of misshapen creature is this?? Also he survived a vote to save over Sally Bercow so he can **** right off.

Natasha Hamilton - Everything she gets praised for was done twice as better by James Hill so I don't really see the point of her weirdly avid popularity.

Helen Lederer - Boring yet people were raging at her eviction for some reason.

Shane Jenek - I can sort of get the appeal but not I prefer housemates who are more expressive in personality

Brandi Glanville - Still a good housemate, but slightly overrated. She wasn't a ginormous personality like all her fans were expecting and she only had me moderately interested both times she did CBB.

Stephen Bear - Not worthy of any fans whatsoever. The nastiest scumbag to ever be in there.

RileyH
21-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Underrated
Stephanie Davis - I understand why people are annoyed by her but she's arguably the main character of one of the more popular series and she really made CBB17's main storylines if you think about it. And when not around Jeremy she was actually a pretty good housemate.

tea

Epic.
21-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Underrated -

Paula Hamilton. The best houseamate of the week she was in the house and a true eccentric, more entertaining than Speidi

Linda Nolan - She was lovely and stood up to Jim

Underrated:
Helen Lederer
Angie Bowie

Underrated: Jasmine Waltz

Underrated - Tara Reid

If we're talking by the forum only, all these people are actually pretty popular :laugh:

BBUK-Fan
21-04-2018, 03:35 PM

Thanks pal

Matthew.
21-04-2018, 03:54 PM
gross

how is it gross :laugh:

Matthew.
21-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Underrated
Keith Chegwin - A constantly lovely and funny man who always had me grinning and there's something so humbling and lovable about him that I'm surprised was even possible for a CBB15 housemate. People also like how Pricey took on Hopkins but Keith ended her much more often and I respect a stance of 'Hopkins and Perez both suck.'

Sally Bercow - Absolutely hilarious and off-the-wall, and the star of the first week of CBB8. That series went to **** once she got evicted over Bobby ****ing Sabel of all people.

James Hill - Not one of the all-time best winners, but my preferred choice of all his finalists. Of that whole cast I found him as the most clever and down-to-earth and he handled the more out-there personalities like Farrah and Austin much more maturely than the rest did.

Jemma Lucy - for the reasons Daniel said, even though I thought I'd hate her at first.

Paul Danan - A messy scream and i'm a little disappointed at how polarizing he is. A right tit but not vile at it and therefore quite entertaining, though his treatment of Karthik wasn't the best.

Paddy Doherty - Whenever he gets brought up I see some OTT hate for him that I feel is pretty undeserved. Not the biggest fan but he was quite funny and unique when he got proper screentime.

Scotty Timlin - Same as Paddy.

Overrated

Coolio - I know he has a mixed reputation but i get the feeling it leans towards popular and that disgusts me. An annoying bully who ruined CBB6 and the early days of UBB.

Katie Hopkins - She seriously only got popularity from picking on an even more infuriating person to live with. A tedious repetitive nuisance on her own.

Bobby Sabel - For some reason one of the more popular of CBB8, despite people forgetting he thought it was funny to feed his sweat to someone. I mean what kind of misshapen creature is this?? Also he survived a vote to save over Sally Bercow so he can **** right off.

Natasha Hamilton - Everything she gets praised for was done twice as better by James Hill so I don't really see the point of her weirdly avid popularity.

Helen Lederer - Boring yet people were raging at her eviction for some reason.

Shane Jenek - I can sort of get the appeal but not I prefer housemates who are more expressive in personality

Brandi Glanville - Still a good housemate, but slightly overrated. She wasn't a ginormous personality like all her fans were expecting and she only had me moderately interested both times she did CBB.

Stephen Bear - Not worthy of any fans whatsoever. The nastiest scumbag to ever be in there.

i’ve missed your descriptions of housemates :joker: