PDA

View Full Version : Perez vs Farrah vs Stephanie

Epic.
25-04-2018, 06:08 PM
CBB15, CBB16 and CBB17 were the three series in a row that were full of dramatic moments and housemates but have positive reception and what some agree are the closest thing to a golden age for CBB. But all three in a row have one housemate always involved in the main drama and always speculated about by the viewer, more than the rest of their cast. They're also three of the most polarizing CBB housemates and if you ask someone their opinion on any of them it's very divisive. Altogether all three are very messy bordering on self-destructive but are defining aspects of their series. So which do you prefer of Perez, Farrah, Stephanie?

(ranking the three is also optional)

Tony Montana
25-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Perez>Farrah>Stephanie is how I would rank them

Cal.
Perez>Stephanie>Farrah

Lostie!
Stephanie > Perez > Farrah

RileyH
25-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Steph is a legend :love:

Steph >>>>>> Perez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Farrah

Jordan.
25-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Steph was a scream

Jake.
25-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Perez > Farrah > Stephanie

lewis111
25-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Steph>Farrah>>>>Perez but don't really like any at all

Matthew.
25-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Stephanie because Perez and Farrah are my least favourites from their series but Stephanie isn’t my least favourite from CBB17. Still don’t like her but I do stand by she might have been good if it wasn’t for Jeremy being there.

Maru
25-04-2018, 07:45 PM
CBB15 was great by far... mostly because of Perez, Katie H, but the softer side of the cast was great as well... actually, one of the best casts (for me anyway)... I think.

Farrah was a walking fail grenade and I really disliked watching scenes with her in them with a passion... I would fast-forward through points because I found her behavior so negative... she was not herself at all on there, clearly portraying some sort of image of a badass, when all she really desired at the end of the day was fame fame fame... I had no pity for her during her faux appearances on Couple's Therapy as well... and saw her in Teen Mom, and she was pretty terrible on there as well... just all around negative energy.

Stephanie was entertaining, albeit a bit deillusional, but also endearing... in a Lindsay Lohan I'm a child star, homewrecker, narcissistic trainwreck sort of way... :love: though I am now sad that that her and Jeremy's toxic relationship lead to a child who will unfortunately probably inherit both their lovely characteristics and will feel bereft of love when their both parents use them as little shiny objects to receive affection/create animosity between one another...

Maru
25-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Stephanie because Perez and Farrah are my least favourites from their series but Stephanie isn’t my least favourite from CBB17. Still don’t like her but I do stand by she might have been good if it wasn’t for Jeremy being there.

Yes! I always think she would've actually been a better character without him in the picture... their "relationship" really did show where showmances can have a bad effect on the experience... when it was just Stephanie and her general Stephanie-ness, she was quite likeable...

Amy Jade
25-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Farrah > Steph > Perez

Daniel.
25-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Stephanie

Eddie.
25-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Farrah>Steph>Perez

JerseyWins
26-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Perez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Farrah

(haven't seen Perez fully yet though)

Ant.
28-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Each to their own but I just couldn't enjoy Farrah, even if she did provide.
As someone who was a fan of Hopkins (sorry!) I'm typically against Perez. I also couldn't enjoy him :oh:
Stephanie... she gave us some good moments (when she was screaming in the black room, when she spent what was it? 2 hours? (something ridiculous) in the diary room screaming :joker:) and her laugh was a scream. JeremyXStephanie was draining and boring though, and sometimes I found Stephanie was too negative. That said, I was rooting for her most out of the final 3

reece(:
28-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Farrah, all tragic though

Morgan.
28-04-2018, 06:22 PM
I think Steph > Farrah > Perez :worry:

montblanc
28-04-2018, 06:24 PM
and her laugh was a scream

https://im-01.gifer.com/DZ1y.gif

montblanc
28-04-2018, 06:24 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FancyConstantIrishterrier-max-1mb.gif

JerseyWins
28-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Stephanie's Lion King vs. ant rant in the black room is one of the greatest moments of this show.

Also her laying flat on the ground while dying laughing at Megan's rant :love:

JerseyWins
28-04-2018, 06:25 PM

Epic.
28-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Stephanie... she gave us some good moments (when she was screaming in the black room, when she spent what was it? 2 hours? (something ridiculous) in the diary room screaming :joker:) and her laugh was a scream.

'a scream' meaning she sounds like she's 'screaming' in pain and agony when she laughs? :worry:

JerseyWins
28-04-2018, 06:57 PM
'a scream' meaning she sounds like she's 'screaming' in pain and agony when she laughs? :worry:

Ant.
28-04-2018, 07:14 PM

:laugh2:
I meant it in the typical TiBB lingo (Ik you know that though :laugh:), but honestly it did sound like a scream at times, albeit not one in agony :joker: