PDA

View Full Version : I Like Nush

steve_o
24-05-2003, 08:35 PM
From what I've seen of Nush, she's great, pretty, nice personality. But that could all be going wrong as I speak. :laugh:Hope not though. :spin2:

:spin:

bananarama
24-05-2003, 09:21 PM
She was teaching a bit of yoga this afternoon. She seems nice and natural..

The fact is they are all being dark horses at the moment.:spin2:

Stu xxx
24-05-2003, 09:32 PM
I really liked Nush x she was sweet , beautiful , caring , funny and smart

BUT THEN ....

i think you all knew what she did x GET HER OUT!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Boris
24-05-2003, 09:34 PM
i think you all knew what she did x GET HER OUT!

No StuXX....WHAT did she do???:shocked:

Stu xxx
24-05-2003, 09:35 PM
i can't even repeat it - one of you lot tell him x it still hurts x

Princess Pink Pants
24-05-2003, 09:36 PM
She nominated Scott!

Stu xxx
24-05-2003, 09:37 PM
:bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Boris
24-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Oh Stu !

errrrr.... and by the way I am a girl !

(Wonder Womanski ):wavey:HEEE HEEE!

Boris
24-05-2003, 09:38 PM
Oh yes.... I did see that....
So Sorry StuXX You must have been gutted.:wavey:

Stu xxx
24-05-2003, 09:39 PM
sorry boris you know i have done this to you so many times now as i get confused xxx

Normally i quickly go back and edit but i was so emotional this time :bawling::bawling::bawling:

steve_o
24-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by PPP

She nominated Scott!

Is that all, Phew:dance::thumbs:

Boris
24-05-2003, 09:44 PM
sorry boris you know i have done this to you so many times now as i get confused xxx

Do not apologise Stu. With a name like 'Boris' what else can I expect......Don;t know what my parents were thinking about !!!:wavey:

Stu xxx
24-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Is that all, Phew

WHAT! IS THAT ALL! sorry i'm very annoyed with you mr steve_o! x

Janette
26-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Does no-one else think Nush is another sada?

I keep picturing her running down the Little House On The Prairie hill with flowers in her hair!

Sorry, but she's a bit twee for me!

:thumbs:

Maggie
26-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Only saying the same myself this morning Janette, :laugh: :laugh: and starting to get on my nerves a bit.

Amy
26-05-2003, 01:36 PM
I like Nush i especially liked it when her and Cameron played the brain game yesterday :laugh:

S and K rule
26-05-2003, 03:07 PM
nush is my fave person alng wiv ray

hazy4u
26-05-2003, 03:13 PM
i think nush is very pretty and natural, just lay off the bloody yoga and she will go far:thumbs:

peachy
26-05-2003, 03:23 PM
A bit TOO nice for me, I'm afraid, but then they all are at the moment. The thing I'm missing is humour. No one seems funny.

But at least they are not obnoxious like last year's crew.

Di2001
26-05-2003, 04:17 PM
I like Nush.

Just an all round nice girl. Seems to have no worries on her shoulders.

I hope she goes far in the house. :thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
26-05-2003, 04:34 PM
I like her too, because despite the yoga and the trip to India etc, she's not 'right on' like Sada was. God that woman was so worthy she made me want smoke, eat junk food and befoul the envoronment just for the hell of it.

Normally of course I am a paragon of virtue myself, but as you know, I don't like to brag about it.

Back to Nus. Stu, I feel that you must find it in your heart to forgive her for nominating Scott. It was a very arbitary choice, as was everyone else's. A horrible thing to have to do, and he obviously pinged into her head at that moment because of something he did or didn't do.
As I have said before, that shirt did him no favours!

Normally she would have found herself chatting to him later and realised he was OK.

Those choices are something they all have to live with.

For what it's worth, I doubt if Scott will go.

BigSister
27-05-2003, 11:21 AM
I like Nush at first i thought oh _no with the yoga and that but so far she seems to be a nice girl

bananarama
29-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Mmmm. I like Nush too. But i wonder if she is what she seems to be.. On the first night she was telling the chef how great her boyfriend was while rolling her head into his chest. Don't know what the boyfriend would have thought of that!!!

As nice as she seems I suspect she is playing a game of be nice to the fellas and try and avoid being nominated.

Am I being too cynical? Well it is BB and it is a game show at the end of the day.

I think she may be over performing as she giggles at anything the chef say's and in some ways makes herself look a bit simple. But that I am sure she is not.:devil::devil:

Amy
29-05-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Mmmm. I like Nush too. But i wonder if she is what she seems to be.. On the first night she was telling the chef how great her boyfriend was while rolling her head into his chest. Don't know what the boyfriend would have thought of that!!!

As nice as she seems I suspect she is playing a game of be nice to the fellas and try and avoid being nominated.

From what i saw last night the guys were all over Nush! Cameron and Gos surrounded her in the evening and were all over her. I think It isn't just her flirting i think quite a few housemates are flirting :wavey:

splodge0
29-05-2003, 06:37 PM
I'm watching Nush and Cameron!! See if I'm not right!!:colour:

peachy
29-05-2003, 06:44 PM
She does seem to be very cozy with Cameron, but I'm so not convinced it's real. She's just too sweet and girly for me. And as for the screaming over a spider and the sobbing on the toilet bit, I can't wait for her to get a bit more real.

At the moment she's flirting and acting too much, however she is good at it unlike Anouska who is doing the same but being less successful.

steve_o
29-05-2003, 09:50 PM
She's great Nush!. I'd be all over her given half the chance. I fancy her. :love::thumbs:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

steve_o
29-05-2003, 10:43 PM
...and she talks a lot of common sense as well. Go for it Nush. :love:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Amy
30-05-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by steve_o
She's great Nush!. I'd be all over her given half the chance. I fancy her. :love::thumbs:

But you'd have to beat Cameron to it!

steve_o
30-05-2003, 12:38 AM
...and her boyfriend :bawling::thumbs:I'm sure I'd be up for the job though. :laugh::love:

blinkinlovely
30-05-2003, 12:44 AM
MMmm

Noticed the Nush and Cameron thing recently.....she is very girly tho isn't she???

Like her but is it a ploy?:joker:

steve_o
30-05-2003, 12:48 AM
There playing some whispering game now and she doesn't look too happy at the moment. :conf::shocked: Don't know why though. :conf:

Amy
30-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by steve_o
There playing some whispering game now and she doesn't look too happy at the moment. :conf::shocked: Don't know why though. :conf:

I think it was a mixture of her feeling down about her tooth and not wanting to play the game if it was going to be rude? not too sure though missed a bit of the whispering game :wavey:

steve_o
30-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Arr... I didn't know she'd broken a tooth just read about that now. No wonder she looked a bit fed up, I've done that and it hurts to hell. Poor girl, hope they sort it out for her with a decent dentist. :love:

James
30-05-2003, 07:52 PM
Nush is certainly beautiful. And I've heard comparisons with Phoebe Buffet.

I'm just depressed at anyone being favoured in this because of the 'fanciability factor'. And anyone who isn't Jon.

steve_o
08-07-2003, 09:25 PM
I want Nush to win it this year because she's pretty, she's funny, she's got a cheeky sense of humour, she's sensitive, she's girlie but not so much so that she can't get on with the Lads, she can hold her own in a Row, she's not obsessed with having much money. Overall I'm pretty impressed by Nush. Arr.. sigh. :love::blush: My perfect lady. :spin2:

LEE
08-07-2003, 09:26 PM
I want Cameron to win, but I do like Nush and I would like her to be 2nd.

BigSister
08-07-2003, 09:32 PM
I also would like either Cameron or Nush to win :thumbs:

rachb
08-07-2003, 11:42 PM
I like her more than I did do,as I couldn't stand her at first,but I don't want her to win she could come 4th after Scott,Cameron and Steph:thumbs::thumbs:

Maggie
09-07-2003, 12:06 AM
Great tactics, flirt to stay in, is'nt it all of them now she flirted with

Stu xxx
09-07-2003, 03:33 PM
I Like Nush

Well i DON'T! :mad::mad:

James
09-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Did you see that bit on last night's show where Nush went into hysterics when they played that S Club 7 song in the morning?

I thought to myself 'has she never heard music before?' http://dariusdevotees.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shakehead.gif

LEE
09-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Stu xxx

I Like Nush

Well i DON'T! :mad::mad:
Well I don't like Scott, so we're equal then :laugh:

BigSister
09-07-2003, 04:23 PM
[quote]Originally posted by James
Did you see that bit on last night's show where Nush went into hysterics when they played that S Club 7 song in the morning?

Lol James
:laugh:

BusyBee
09-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Lee and Stu - now play prettily please its only a game.

But then to be honest I think Miss Goody Two Shoes is a pain in the a**e.

Stu xxx
09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
she's playing an evil game and is dragging my Scott into it! Whats there not to like about Scott?????????

LEE
09-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Stu xxx
Whats there not to like about Scott?????????
He's just so boring and bland and nonexistent. I really think that if he disappeared I wouldn't notice.

Plus I don't find him particularly attractive either.

steve_o
09-07-2003, 10:35 PM
His fangs for one :thumbs: His part in that Links ad for guy's attracting guy's. I don't think he posses a tin. :shocked: and he always has to be right when he sit's on the fence. :thumbs: I was wanting them to get together, but best of luck Stu you can have him, and I'll have Nush'y baby. Then everyone will be happy. :dance::elephant::elephant::dance: