PDA

View Full Version : Most Consistent CBB Series?

Tony Montana
30-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Inspired by Daniel’s Thread on the Civilian Series. Which CBBs do you feel never got boring or ran out of steam?

Daniel.
30-06-2018, 10:07 AM
16 and 19

RileyH
30-06-2018, 10:08 AM
4, 9, 17

Epic.
30-06-2018, 10:20 AM
4, 9, 17

Eddie.
30-06-2018, 10:32 AM
4, 9, 17

The only right answer.

Daniel.
30-06-2018, 10:34 AM
17 wasnt consistent

DouglasS
30-06-2018, 10:34 AM
I liked CBB13

Jodie.
30-06-2018, 12:14 PM
17 was not consistent lol

Id say CBB13

15 in terms of an argument every night

Jake.
30-06-2018, 01:04 PM
17 wasnt consistent

15 for me

Jason.
30-06-2018, 01:07 PM
17 only had one good week?

Bore the FOOK off @ consistent

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 03:36 PM
17 had more than one good week lol but yeah it bored out at times, particularly towards the end. 18 is pretty close to consistently good... gets boring for a little while around the middle-ish I think though.

19 is the most consistent, great TV from beginning to end.

So far CBB14 is very consistent through like a week and a half that I've watched.

15 was very consistent too even if I don't view it as highly as the 19/18/17 trifecta.

RileyH
30-06-2018, 03:43 PM
17 wasnt consistent

17 was not consistent lol

17 only had one good week?

Bore the FOOK off @ consistent

17 had more than one good week lol but yeah it bored out at times, particularly towards the end. 18 is pretty close to consistently good... gets boring for a little while around the middle-ish I think though.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e53485d253a3cabbf849d4afce88ba16/tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

reece(:
30-06-2018, 03:45 PM
15 and 19

Matthew.
30-06-2018, 03:49 PM
15, 17, 19

Daniel.
30-06-2018, 03:59 PM
CBB18 was never, ever good. What a load of ****.

Tony Montana
30-06-2018, 04:04 PM

19 is the most consistent, great TV from beginning to end.

So far CBB14 is very consistent through like a week and a half that I've watched.

15 was very consistent too even if I don't view it as highly as the 19/18/17 trifecta.

I think you’re the only person on TIBB who actually Enjoyed CBB18, JerseyWins

Macie Lightfoot
30-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Well 18 was consistently garbage so it does fit the bill technically?

glibberglobber
30-06-2018, 04:10 PM
CBB18 was my very first BB ... i found it cool because I'd never watched big brother before. I liked saira and renee

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 05:01 PM
CBB18 was never, ever good. What a load of ****.
I think you’re the only person on TIBB who actually Enjoyed CBB18, JerseyWins
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e53485d253a3cabbf849d4afce88ba16/tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

CBB18 had drama almost throughout, a lot of funny/intense arguments close to every day, and then as a bonus the villains got taken down in the end. :clap1:

RileyH
30-06-2018, 05:03 PM
then as a bonus the villains got taken down in the end. :clap1:

Bear won tho? :suspect:

Epic.
30-06-2018, 05:12 PM

On that note can we all stop talking about the series won by a domestic abuser?

Daniel.
30-06-2018, 05:19 PM

CBB18 had drama almost throughout, a lot of funny/intense arguments close to every day, and then as a bonus the villains got taken down in the end. :clap1:

Drama doesn't always mean entertainment and one of the most horrible people ever on tv won, so thats not tru.

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Bear being this horrible person has to be one of the most twisted things on a TV show ever. And I'm glad the general public saw that.

He had fun and messed with people. He bothered & annoyed people, often purposely, but in very joking, relatively non-malicious ways - he wasn't some vicious bully to people or targeted an individual person to try to break them or something. People actually ganged up on and bullied HIM for his actions of messing around with them. They called him way worse things than he ever said to anyone else. The main hurtful thing he ever said was the boobs comment he told Marnie to say to Saira but that's a grade school insult while they were drunk & playing a game (an immature grade school game lol). He was otherwise pretty clean with what he said and just got ****ted on constantly for his "annoying" antics, pranks, goads at times if you wanna call it that, etc.

He egged them on but he also never whined that he was getting this treatment in return and getting shunned and trash talked for it. He took it back on the chin basically the whole time and he'd stop once people got very visibly upset. He's a prankster and people are going to not like that sometimes... it's not like he was an angel but he wasn't evil either. There were much more mean-spirited people in that season's cast ALONE.

He's not very different from people like Jedward, Kim, Perez, Sam & Jordan from CBB20 and multiple others. I get some of these others aren't liked either but still. These are people that liked to have a go at others or just have some fun at others' expense but they're not malicious or outright mean in their actions and Bear is included in that.

reece(:
30-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Awaiting Epics 5 paragraph reply ^^^

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Awaiting Epics 5 paragraph reply ^^^
:joker:

Daniel.
30-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Bear being this horrible person has to be one of the most twisted things on a TV show ever. And I'm glad the general public saw that.

He had fun and messed with people. He bothered & annoyed people, often purposely, but in very joking, relatively non-malicious ways - he wasn't some vicious bully to people or targeted an individual person to try to break them or something. People actually ganged up on and bullied HIM for his actions of messing around with them. They called him way worse things than he ever said to anyone else. The main hurtful thing he ever said was the boobs comment he told Marnie to say to Saira but that's a grade school insult while they were drunk & playing a game (an immature grade school game lol). He was otherwise pretty clean with what he said and just got ****ted on constantly for his "annoying" antics, pranks, goads at times if you wanna call it that, etc.

He egged them on but he also never whined that he was getting this treatment in return and getting shunned and trash talked for it. He took it back on the chin basically the whole time and he'd stop once people got very visibly upset. He's a prankster and people are going to not like that sometimes... it's not like he was an angel but he wasn't evil either. There were much more mean-spirited people in that season's cast ALONE.

He's not very different from people like Jedward, Kim, Perez, Sam & Jordan from CBB20 and multiple others. I get some of these others aren't liked either but still. These are people that liked to have a go at others or just have some fun at others' expense but they're not malicious or outright mean in their actions and Bear is included in that.

He is a bully.

He might not be a steprotypical gibe me your money bully but he's the type of bully that winds someone up, keeps winding them up until they are exasperated and they are entirely powerless to stop it in a Big Brother house. Then when they do finanly rightfully snap, plays victim. The general public who watch Channel 5 Big Brother are ****ing idots who let Helen Wood win too.

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 05:59 PM
What did Bear really do though? He danced & sang (with some humping motions) to James in the kitchen, he gave Aubrey a pie to the face, he had some arguments, one in which he called Frankie a "pussycat" - he was called 100x worse to his face and behind his back. I still don't even know what he did to Renee... just kinda talked to her and she'd snap every time?

He did NOT do or say many evil things he's accused of being and got treated a lot worse than he treated others. He really wasn't that mean... he managed to bother people a lot though and yes he liked doing that.. :shrug:

MB.
30-06-2018, 06:00 PM
He blinded Our Sam!

Jordan.
30-06-2018, 06:02 PM
CBB13 was an entertaining mess start to finish

reece(:
30-06-2018, 06:04 PM
What did Bear really do though? He danced & sang (with some humping motions) to James in the kitchen, he gave Aubrey a pie to the face, he had some arguments, one in which he called Frankie a "pussycat" - he was called 100x worse to his face and behind his back. I still don't even know what he did to Renee... just kinda talked to her and she'd snap every time?

He did NOT do or say many evil things he's accused of being and got treated a lot worse than he treated others. He really wasn't that mean... he managed to bother people a lot though and yes he liked doing that.. :shrug:

We only see 40 mins a day theaux. they had to suffer him and his antics 24 hours.

Shaun
30-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Bear being this horrible person has to be one of the most twisted things on a TV show ever.

TELL THAT TO THE DOG HE KILLED

https://i.imgur.com/v6rLgXO.gif

Epic.
30-06-2018, 06:08 PM

He won by 1% after half of the audience quit watching.

Haha yes I remember in high school the game where we got a girl to flash our mid 40s teacher with her boobs because she was annoyed by us misbehaving, good times ;) But seriously "pretty clean?" He humped James while singing "I'm Horny" on like what Day 3? Pranks and goads are one thing but imagine living with the same repetitive cycle of it 24 hours a day for a month. Do you not realise the trauma that leaves on people?

Aww that Bear is so sweet tolerating people getting mad at... him making people mad. And lmao no he never stopped. The closest he got to pacifying himself usually lasts for a couple minutes and then we're back to passive aggressively unbearable. And took it on the chin? He CONSTANTLY whined about what people thought of him while simultaneously using self pity to annoy people. That's what a goader is.

You're right he's not very different. In fact he's the complete opposite. Jedward and Kim were both just really defensive people who got winded up easily and delivered snide comments as a result, Perez was just messy to live with and had no house power to bully people like Bear did and lol Sam and Jordan? I legitimately can't remember anything they did apart from dance with each other like toddlers :skull:

Regardless you can make as much excuses as you want for domestic abuse lasting 30 days but if an entire house feel victimized and attacked by someone (to the point where one even had to see a therapist while in the house) then there's a problem and it's still abuse.

Now back to great series and the lovely Pete Burns :love:

sad5ZJAx8-Q

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Haha yes I remember in high school the game where we got a girl to flash our mid 40s teacher with her boobs because she was annoyed by us misbehaving, good times ;) But seriously "pretty clean?" He humped James while singing "I'm Horny" on like what Day 3? Pranks and goads are one thing but imagine living with the same repetitive cycle of it 24 hours a day for a month. Do you not realise the trauma that leaves on people?
We only know what we saw on the shows and honestly Bear's antics and theatrics seemed pretty easily tolerable ngl, even if they were in abundance. :shrug:

The boobs comment & flash was mean, it was a low moment, I'm just saying it was of the immature grade school antics which he & Marnie should be older than that but as an adult Saira was fine afterwards.

Also I don't even think he made contact with James, just got close to him. Anyway, that could be annoying sure but that's far from that bad.

Aww that Bear is so sweet tolerating people getting mad at... him making people mad. And lmao no he never stopped. The closest he got to pacifying himself usually lasts for a couple minutes and then we're back to passive aggressively unbearable. And took it on the chin? He CONSTANTLY whined about what people thought of him while simultaneously using self pity to annoy people. That's what a goader is.
He could have reacted like them with the petty insults in return or continue doing his thing in a joking manner and he 9 times out of 10 did the latter.

You're right he's not very different. In fact he's the complete opposite. Jedward and Kim were both just really defensive people who got winded up easily and delivered snide comments as a result, Perez was just messy to live with and had no house power to bully people like Bear did and lol Sam and Jordan? I legitimately can't remember anything they did apart from dance with each other like toddlers :skull:

Regardless you can make as much excuses as you want for domestic abuse lasting 30 days but if an entire house feel victimized and attacked by someone (to the point where one even had to see a therapist while in the house) then there's a problem and it's still abuse.
THEY CRUCIFIED JESUS!

Those people in the CBB18 house were easily annoyed, whiny and self-absorbed. They got annoyed all the time when Bear/Chloe/Lewis/Marnie were just doing their own thing in the backyard as well.

As much as it's fair to get annoyed by Bear's behavior, they generally reacted terribly over what constantly LOOKED like little harmless pranks or jokes, etc. from him.

I get you're not supposed to act that way to people who don't like it and don't even care for / like the person doing it but was Bear EVIL for that? No. If you also found him annoying like the housemates did that's fair and justified. He had little to no evil intentions though.

Epic.
30-06-2018, 06:37 PM
oOOH OH THAT WAS VERY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR JERSEY. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED. ROOTLUSS. NO DRAMAWWZ. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS GETTING ANGRY NAAAAH

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 06:40 PM
oOOH OH THAT WAS VERY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR JERSEY. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED. ROOTLUSS. NO DRAMAWWZ. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS GETTING ANGRY NAAAAH
RUTHLUSS! :fan:

Macie Lightfoot
30-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Wow a wind up merchant, what a novel concept in 2018.

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Anyway, CBB18 was also consistently good because it had a lot of polarizing characters that were easy to root for / root against and a nice, kinda hostile house divide. Always something to look forward to and root for/against. The evictions were like an emotional battleground. :clap1:

MB.
30-06-2018, 07:09 PM
This is like reading an interview with a housemate who was in sequester for two weeks, had never seen BB before and only had CBB18 to watch

MB.
30-06-2018, 07:10 PM
It's very "my favourite houseguest of all time is Joey Van Pelt!"

RileyH
30-06-2018, 07:12 PM
This is like reading an interview with a housemate who was in sequester for two weeks, had never seen BB before and only had CBB18 to watch

JerseyWins
30-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Jason.
30-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Why aren't I surprised at Jersey defending Hitler

Jodie.
30-06-2018, 10:05 PM
I love Jersey

RileyH
30-06-2018, 10:06 PM
I love Jersey

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/i-am-disgusted-gif-13.gif

montblanc
01-07-2018, 03:37 AM

JerseyWins
01-07-2018, 03:48 AM
I love Jersey
They don't call you TIBB's Very Finest for nothing http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar100879_13.gif

Cal.
01-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Probably 16.

*mazedsalv**
23-07-2018, 10:26 AM
8, 11 and 18 were consistent..... in an awful way.

In terms of quality throughout... CBB13. Fantastic every day

Moniqua
23-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Renee Graziano won CBB18 and that's that on that.

RileyH
23-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Renee Graziano won CBB18 and that's that on that.

Aubrey >

Matthew.
23-07-2018, 05:10 PM

:hehe:

Morgan.
23-07-2018, 05:12 PM
CBB18 was consistently ****e

Withano
23-07-2018, 05:21 PM
All stars vs new stars

pontyboi
23-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Has to be CBB13 for me it just kept giving so much so they extended it unlike other series which tend to fall flat towards the end.