PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Gardencroft
25-05-2003, 08:35 PM
Hello everyone old and new - Having mastered the webcam feeds with a downloadable utility (Mods :- keep or post this URL it makes the webcams like they were years ago- 4.95 pass still needed) I feel this BB has a much better group with more interaction , an early Physical task to stop boredom. Being well matched the cracks when they appear will be more apparent - voting this week will be hard but watching all day Jon is definately not geling with the group . Even the Mirror has Anushka & Fedo nearly in the sack- see the story on my site.If BB4 is paced like this we may see a legendary BB with closely matched HG's rather than an Alex&co v Jonny&co battle. Please try the webcam utility its ace!!

http://www.bigbrolive.com/big/index.htm:colour:

Kaz
25-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Hi there Gardencroft - welcome back! :wavey:

I'm enjoying this year's BB far more than last year, mainly for the reasons you mentioned - better choice of housemates, and decent tasks to keep them occupied.

I just can't take to Jon for some unknown reason, so he gets my vote for eviction on Friday.

:colour:

Gardencroft
26-05-2003, 12:45 AM
Got to be Jon - too much like Baddiel.Too smarmy and unfunny strangely also like Mr Baddiel.

A better mix of HG's more willing to speak and interact with people unlike themselves - and the task keeps idle minds occupied

Mark
26-05-2003, 12:48 AM
I think deep down - he's probably the only housemate who isn't fussed about winning :spin2:

You can tell some people are playing up a bit to the camera - but Jon is just relaxing, and enjoying himself...

It would be a shame to see him go, but I think it is either going to be him or Anouska this week...

- Mark

steve_o
26-05-2003, 12:54 AM
I know I think he's quite cool and laid back really out of them all. Anouska seems to be using every feminine trick in the book at the moment to stay in. :thumbs::laugh:

:spin:

Gardencroft
26-05-2003, 01:06 AM
I'd rather see Anoushka with her Feminine charms than Jons hairy back in the pool

steve_o
26-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Gardencroft

I'd rather see Anoushka with her Feminine charms than Jons hairy back in the pool

Granted :laugh: but as long as the other Nush stays in I'm not bothered. Anouska's good looking but hasn't really any personality so far, a bit like Alex last year, mind you neither has Jon. :thumbs: Dam it's just to early to say, it's not easy for a first vote out like last year, they all deserve to stay in really. :dazzler:

:spin:

Janette
26-05-2003, 01:48 AM
I just think jon's a slow burner, he'll get much more interesting as the weeks go on!

:thumbs: