PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever......

Mark
01-12-2001, 08:10 PM
Have any of you ever met anyone from Big Brother, if so what did you say to them?
Were you at any eviction night?
Have you ever written to any BB people and got a reply?

Mark :spin:

Mark
01-12-2001, 08:12 PM
I have written to Stuart and Dean and got a reply from both.

Thats all I'm afraid!

Mark :spin:

Di2001
01-12-2001, 08:18 PM
I emailed Stuart about his website and he sent an email back to me.

Would have loved to have been at some of the eviction nights and the final night must have had an electric atmosphere.

Feefs
02-12-2001, 06:06 PM
The nearest I got to it was having some questions answered by Stuart on the Talkbb web-chat.

Mark
02-12-2001, 06:42 PM
Hi Feefs and welcome to the board :cat:

It seems Stuart replies to everyone. Maybe if we get together a load of questions, we can have a Q/A session with him.

I will reply later with more details.

Mark

[Edited on 12-2-2001 by Mark]

WILDCHILD2K1
02-12-2001, 07:00 PM
I got a reply from Bubble from his site - I said something like, 'I gotta go now cos I am watching Eastenders' and he said, 'Eastenders - everyones talking about it!' I ws like 'WOW!!!' But no one in my family believes it was him that actually wrote it - I know it was thpugh!!

BBCELEB
14-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi sorry this is an old thread but my dad went to see bubble evicted and got really close to him, i havent seen them though :bawling: :bawling: but my dad sayed it was fantastic and he shout hello to bubble and bubble shock his hand

LEE
14-08-2002, 09:01 PM
This has reminded me - I still haven't finished writing up my interview with Stuart from a couple of months ago - AAARGH!!! He'll never forgive me. :blush:

Now where did I put that dictaphone!!

Have all of you newer members found the interviews with Bubble, Dean and Josh that I did for the main site? If not, go and have a look. :thumbs:

This year so far the only person I have met has been Lynne, but watch this space!! :hugesmile:

:flower:

BusyBee
14-08-2002, 09:28 PM
I know its not quite a housemate, but my best friend who lives in Reading sat at the table next to Paul's mum and dad in a restaurant a couple of months ago. She was most disappointed as she kept expecting a certain pair to arrive to join them no such luck. I did suggest that next time we go to visit them we have a meal in that restaurant just in case. I can only hope.

finch
14-08-2002, 10:02 PM
No
No
No