PDA

View Full Version : IF CBB went to ITV, what would the lineup be like?

BBUK-Fan
21-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Delete

Elliot
21-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Hopefully lady c <3

Matthew.
21-10-2018, 03:07 PM
probably following a similar structure to i’m a celebrity

Liam-
21-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Even more Towie, Love Island and X Factor knobheads

Cal.
21-10-2018, 07:25 PM
WE WANT Hayley Hughes!

Brekkie
19-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Would probably be similar to the German version, which basically took the format of I'm a Celeb of having challenges in the first week (generally they use the Rich/Poor house format so have comps based around that) and then nightly evictions in week two.

I think it would probably be live nightly, and if it returned anytime soon Emma would still be the host, though possibly with a co-host.

Ant.
19-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Holly Willoughby runs the main show while Ant and Dec runs Bit on the Side

Eamonn finally goes into the house and ****ing wins it
Piers Morgan appears on BOTS once a week to drag Bobby Norris (whose in the house)
Phillip Schofield goes in as a late entrant but causes some bad controversy and ruins his entire career and kills Big Brother one final time. Holly quits and Davina hosts the final set of episodes.

Nicky91
22-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Would probably be similar to the German version, which basically took the format of I'm a Celeb of having challenges in the first week (generally they use the Rich/Poor house format so have comps based around that) and then nightly evictions in week two.

I think it would probably be live nightly, and if it returned anytime soon Emma would still be the host, though possibly with a co-host.

i love promi big brother, and yet again excited for upcoming season too

their challenges are good fun, but also quite physically tough :clap2:

arista
22-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Even more Towie, Love Island and X Factor knobheads

Yes Liam
they are much cheaper