PDA

View Full Version : John Barrowman told CBB to ****** Off

Denver
17-11-2018, 10:05 PM
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/news/a870800/im-a-celebrity-john-barrowman-why-not-done-big-brother/

He said he initial thought they wanted him to host but when they said he would be a housemate told them to **** off

Zizu
17-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Is he that big a loss ??

I don't even know what his claim to fame is ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Denver
17-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Is he that big a loss ??

Doctor Who
Torchwood
Desperate Houswives
Arrow

Morgan.
17-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Is he that big a loss ??

I mean his one of Britain's most recognisable actors so, erm, yeah he is

mxhunter
17-11-2018, 10:18 PM

He's not remotely close to being one of Britain's most recognisable actors.

MB.
17-11-2018, 10:19 PM
I can already tell this is going to be an Experience

Morgan.
17-11-2018, 10:20 PM
He's not remotely close to being one of Britain's most recognisable actors.

Well not in film, but definitely is for TV

Marsh.
17-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Well not in film, but definitely is for TV

Hmm, I don't know. He's literally only known for Doctor Who over here.

Even then he only appeared in a handful of episodes.

Marsh.
17-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Seems to spend a lot of time giving interviews practically begging for his Torchwood job back. The only show in the world that would ever treat him like a sex symbol.

Ant.
17-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Hmm, I don't know. He's literally only known for Doctor Who over here.

Even then he only appeared in a handful of episodes.

It's weird, because I couldn't believe he was going in because OMG!! he's a big name!! but then I thought about what I knew him for and it was literally for being in Doctor Who and he barely appeared. And even then I couldn't find his character enjoyable. It's why I never bothered with Torchwood

Seems to spend a lot of time giving interviews practically begging for his Torchwood job back. The only show in the world that would ever treat him like a sex symbol.

:laugh2:

I could never understand the people who thought he was attractive

Barry.
17-11-2018, 10:48 PM
It's weird, because I couldn't believe he was going in because OMG!! he's a big name!! but then I thought about what I knew him for and it was literally for being in Doctor Who and he barely appeared. And even then I couldn't find his character enjoyable. It's why I never bothered with Torchwood

I find him ok I guess.

Marsh.
17-11-2018, 11:11 PM

Oh Torchwood was abysmal. I saw a Cyberman with tits and I switched it off, never watched it again.

Ant.
17-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Oh Torchwood was abysmal. I saw a Cyberman with tits and I switched it off, never watched it again.

****ing hell it's worse than I imagined :laugh2:

At least with the Big Finish stories we don't have to see that kind of stuff

Marsh.
17-11-2018, 11:19 PM
****ing hell it's worse than I imagined :laugh2:

At least with the Big Finish stories we don't have to see that kind of stuff

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tKo87-QhAkc/Wf-GViA7mnI/AAAAAAAALZk/T2xkNplbtZk-xhcUqtVNPyXA38QewkTIQCLcBGAs/s1600/Cyberwoman.jpg

Whilst googling this image, it also told me the episode was written by Chris Chibnall (the current Doctor Who showrunner).

God only knows what he was thinking.

MB.
17-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Well... at least it wasn't pregnant

Maru
17-11-2018, 11:22 PM
"When they said I was going to be in it, I said, '****** off! No way'. The thing about Big Brother is, I'm not in to shows where backstabbing and things go on where it's detrimental to people and it hurts people."

And yet he's into hosting it, but not in participating. That sort of speaks to the condition of CBB I guess, when they hear about being in it. They're like "Not that sh** show". Still weird for me it's not going to be on anymore.

Zizu
17-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Doctor Who

Torchwood

Desperate Houswives

Arrow

Ahhhh .. never seen any of them ..

Greg!
18-11-2018, 12:48 AM

nnn that's literally the worst ever episode.

Series 1 is ok, series 2 is better and series 3 (children of earth) is genuinely incredible

Amy Jade
18-11-2018, 12:51 AM

Yeah hew even are Anthony Hopkins and Michael Caine when compared to the acting greatness of John Barrowman and his star turn in Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

Jordan.
18-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Welp at him thinking he'd get a presenting job, didn't he know they binned off the last queen they had

Mokka
18-11-2018, 02:20 AM
He has a reoccuring villain role in Arrow currently

Maxxie.
18-11-2018, 07:46 PM
He would have been a good side show presenter tbh