PDA

View Full Version : Social Media seem to be on Anne's side

Denver
20-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Usually they hate people who fail tasks but they are mostl in support of Anne :love:

Underscore
20-11-2018, 09:12 PM
anne is bae

RileyH
20-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Well she hasn't done anything for them to not be

Denver
20-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Well she hasn't done anything for them to not be
They always attack celebs who quit/do poorly at the trials

Marsh.
20-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Well tbh I'd join in the hate when it came to daft tarts like Rosie Webster.

At least Anne can say she tried.

Matthew.
20-11-2018, 09:17 PM
I think you’d need to have a heart of stone not to be taking Anne’s side tbh

LeatherTrumpet
20-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Kids virtue signalling

Yawn

Denver
20-11-2018, 09:18 PM
I think you’d need to have a heart of stone not to be taking Anne’s side tbh

can name at least 3 who arent on her side

Marsh.
Kids virtue signalling

Yawn

"Kids"

*80% middle aged folk*

RileyH
Well tbh I'd join in the hate when it came to daft tarts like Rosie Webster.

At least Anne can say she tried.

Our Helen tried too :love:

Strictly Jake
20-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Hmmm I was really looking forward to Anne

But she is not how I thought she would be. I honestly think she will walk

Beastie
20-11-2018, 09:23 PM
She gave the task a go! Good on her x

mizzy25
20-11-2018, 09:25 PM
she got 2 stars, she did the 2 mins in the 2nd box but couldn't get the padlocks open, I think perhaps if they had wiped her goggles before that 2nd one, she may have got another 2 stars.

bitontheslide
20-11-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm bored of Anne already :shrug:

Marsh.
20-11-2018, 09:26 PM
she got 2 stars, she did the 2 mins in the 2nd box but couldn't get the padlocks open, I think perhaps if they had wiped her goggles before that 2nd one, she may have got another 2 stars.

They did. Medic Bob came on and cleaned her goggles. :laugh:

Denver
20-11-2018, 09:27 PM
I'm bored of Anne already :shrug:

:umm2:

RileyH
20-11-2018, 09:31 PM
They did. Medic Bob came on and cleaned her goggles. :laugh:

That was after the 2nd one

Marsh.
20-11-2018, 09:32 PM
That was after the 2nd one

No it wasn't. It was after the slime.

RileyH
20-11-2018, 09:32 PM

No it wasn't

Marsh.
20-11-2018, 09:33 PM
No it wasn't

Yes. It was. DO NOT test me.

Denver
20-11-2018, 09:34 PM

It wasnt

Bob wiped her glasses then she quit after seeing Holly

RileyH

Stop being wrong and I won't have to

Marsh.
she quit after seeing Holly

:suspect:

Barry.
20-11-2018, 09:46 PM

Wrong!

rusticgal
20-11-2018, 10:00 PM
They always attack celebs who quit/do poorly at the trials

This is a bit different tbf..

saiwong
20-11-2018, 10:39 PM
I think most people have sympathy for Anne and understand her situation.

However, I fear that Anne has a good chance of walking.

Also, although most people have sympathy for her, I don't think viewers will be voting to keep her in, since it might be extending her suffering.
So unless Anne's mental state changes from the low if currently in, to a much higher positive view I can't see her lasting for too long :(

LeatherTrumpet
20-11-2018, 10:46 PM
She has the whiff of McKeith about her

Jack_
20-11-2018, 10:48 PM
She has the whiff of McKeith about her

That’s not a negative

LeatherTrumpet
20-11-2018, 10:52 PM
That’s not a negative

Sure

Jack_
20-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Sure

Glad you agree!

GoldHeart
21-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Well at least she tried , it's not like she quit before getting stuck in first . I think it was too stressful with the nasty stuff they were throwing on her along with the codes she kept trying to figure out .

Zizu
21-11-2018, 12:24 AM
They should stop using fish guts and rotten meat for these tasks they have them in BB as well .

They will take days to get that awful smell of them as all they have is a stream and a shower to get clean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GoldHeart
21-11-2018, 12:26 AM
They should stop using fish guts and rotten meat for these tasks they have them in BB as well .

They will take days to get that awful smell of them as they have a steam and a shower to get clean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The worms stink as well :yuk: ,horrible horrible trial .

Mystic Mock
21-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Usually they hate people who fail tasks but they are mostl in support of Anne :love:

Well tbf she did have Mealworms piled on top of her so people would be lying if they claimed that it wouldn't bother them.:joker:

Vanessa
21-11-2018, 06:16 AM
Aw bless her, at least she's trying. :love:

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Hmmm I was really looking forward to Anne

But she is not how I thought she would be. I honestly think she will walk

Well let's hope she has a good long think about it first, it must be terribly difficult putting one foot in front of another...almost as tough as picking up a broom and sweeping, or washing a dish....my goodness its a tough long life...

Still, at least the fat cow manages to dress herself, wash each day..travel into work for the chase...not to mention traversing half way round the world...how on earth did she cope when she can't even wash a ****ing bowl up...

Zizu
21-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Well tbf she did have Mealworms piled on top of her so people would be lying if they claimed that it wouldn't bother them.:joker:

Can you imagine what the fish guts smell like !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zizu
21-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Well let's hope she has a good long think about it first, it must be terribly difficult putting one foot in front of another...almost as tough as picking up a broom and sweeping, or washing a dish....my goodness its a tough long life...

Still, at least the fat cow manages to dress herself, wash each day..travel into work for the chase...not to mention traversing half way round the world...how on earth did she cope when she can't even wash a ****ing bowl up...

You've no idea what she's doing around the camp due to editing so your ridiculous comments are without foundation, I also find your personal insults disgusting and more applicable to THIS person

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181121/6fe1bc73095b567a4997cdc2ca594b64.jpeg

Zizu
21-11-2018, 09:08 AM
So speaking as a fellow Asperger Anne's done amazingly well just to agree to go in there ... she just needs time to adapt and get some kind of routine going on which sadly due to the show's format is not going to be easy at all

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2018, 09:15 AM

have you ever watched the show before??

she is one a of a very select few who have bailed on such an easy task

Zizu
21-11-2018, 09:17 AM

Also, although most people have sympathy for her, I don't think viewers will be voting to keep her in, since it might be extending her suffering.

So unless Anne's mental state changes from the low if currently in, to a much higher positive view I can't see her lasting for too long :(

Fantastic take on things .. I agree .

Zizu
21-11-2018, 09:19 AM
have you ever watched the show before??

she is one a of a very select few who have bailed on such an easy task

Well you clearly know very little ( if anything ) about being Aspergers

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Well you clearly know very little ( if anything ) about being Aspergers

so you keep telling people to try and shut down various discussions that are not going the way you want them to

Cal.
21-11-2018, 09:35 AM

NO it wasn’t. Gosh how stupid do you have to be?!?

parmnion
21-11-2018, 09:39 AM
You've no idea what she's doing around the camp due to editing so your ridiculous comments are without foundation, I also find your personal insults disgusting and more applicable to THIS person

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181121/6fe1bc73095b567a4997cdc2ca594b64.jpeg

i dont give to ****s at all in what you think.......

wasnt it her that said, " iwont be helping in the camp because im lazy"

no darling its cause you are a fat snobby lazy cow who needs to **** opff of my telly.

Denver
21-11-2018, 09:41 AM
so you keep telling people to try and shut down various discussions that are not going the way you want them to

Your views on it is that it doesnt exist and is an excuse for being lazy

parmnion
21-11-2018, 09:41 AM
aspergers does not make you lazy.......she is using it as an excuse to get out of physical work, and the rest of them are as bad for standing by and watching her do it.

b4 you spout of about how i have no idea etc etc etc.....i have.

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Your views on it is that it doesnt exist and is an excuse for being lazy

im afraid you are mistaken but i am not just going to excuse all her behavoir because she has an aspect of Aspergers. Her weight is a significant player in how she is in camp, for example.

Harry Rednapp, significantly older, was given up for dead in a 90mph head on car accident in 1990 (that killed his best friend) it left him with a myriad of problems for example.

Livia
21-11-2018, 10:41 AM
I'm amused that people suddenly know so much about Aspergers.

Mitchell
21-11-2018, 10:45 AM

THIS 100%

parmnion
21-11-2018, 10:47 AM

i know, silly aint it..it took me 2 books on it to fully get my head around it.

chuff me dizzy
21-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Im baffled that shes topping TellyMix poll

Zizu
21-11-2018, 12:05 PM

It's easier to understand Aspergers ... when you have it :)

Zizu
21-11-2018, 12:10 PM
im afraid you are mistaken but i am not just going to excuse all her behavoir because she has an aspect of Aspergers. Her weight is a significant player in how she is in camp, for example.

Harry Rednapp, significantly older, was given up for dead in a 90mph head on car accident in 1990 (that killed his best friend) it left him with a myriad of problems for example.

I have touched on her worrying weight issues - I'd imagine that she's classed as morbidly obese which will presumably explain why she's not allowed to do certain tasks / challenges .

Add the oppressive heat / humidity /insect bites to the weight related issues , hardly eating, poor sleep and incredible stress - she's doing well to even stay in there .

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2018, 12:12 PM
It's easier to understand Aspergers ... when you have it :)

Surely by definition it is difficult to understand what you have if you have aspergers and even more difficult to try and ascertain if others understand?

Zizu
21-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Surely by definition it is difficult to understand what you have if you have aspergers and even more difficult to try and ascertain if others understand?

No

Gusto Brunt
21-11-2018, 05:58 PM

I hope she doesn't. I'm not being funny but I think this is a really good opportunity for Anne to lose weight - possibly shed around 3 stone plus.

parmnion
21-11-2018, 06:28 PM
I hope she doesn't. I'm not being funny but I think this is a really good opportunity for Anne to lose weight - possibly shed around 3 stone plus.

That's half a tit.

Zizu
21-11-2018, 06:50 PM

Three stone would be a good start ... I dread to think what she weighs . I do love her but I'm amazed they think she's up to to the physical / mental problems she's gonna come up against .

The heat / humidity/ insect bites / lack of food and sleep is enough to cripple the younger , fitter ones .
Anne has the extra burden of her Aspergers plus she's dangerously overweight and unfit

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Three stone would be a good start ... I dread to think what she weighs . I do love her but I'm amazed they think she's up to to the physical / mental problems she's gonna come up against .

The heat / humidity/ insect bites / lack of food and sleep is enough to cripple the younger , fitter ones .
Anne has the extra burden of her Aspergers plus she's dangerously overweight and unfit

She has nicks pillow to fall back on, I can see it being used, a lot.

Marsh.
21-11-2018, 07:19 PM
So now we've moved on from her disability to her weight. Ok.

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:23 PM

Both are issues staring us straight in the face each night.

Marsh.
21-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Both are issues staring us straight in the face each night.

Issues of yours?

Because whether Anne's weight is a major issue for her health of her life is really down to her.

Not for someone else to dictate just how many stone she could do with losing.

Zizu
21-11-2018, 07:27 PM

I'm Aspergers and I love Anne but her weight is / should be a concern for everyone involved including her family and the production team !

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Issues of yours?

Because whether Anne's weight is a major issue for her health of her life is really down to her.

Not for someone else to dictate just how many stone she could do with losing.

She said it herself before going in, and has mentioned her struggling because of her size on the show.....her doctor would tell her the same, as should anyone who really cares about her.

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Her weight is going to be a massive part of her time in there and must be discussed.

Marsh.
21-11-2018, 07:39 PM
She said it herself before going in, and has mentioned her struggling because of her size on the show.....her doctor would tell her the same, as should anyone who really cares about her.

That's different to someone who doesn't know her dictating how much they think needs shaving off just from watching her on TV. :joker:

parmnion
21-11-2018, 07:42 PM
That's different to someone who doesn't know her dictating how much they think needs shaving off just from watching her on TV. :joker:

Nobody did...someone said she could lose 3 stone in a week, but that's about it.:shrug: