PDA

View Full Version : AS4 Episode 9 - Sex and the Kitty Girl

reece(:
08-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Lynette!!!!!!

First look: https://www.facebook.com/RuPaulsAllStarsDragRace/videos/1154320411404470/

Shaun
09-02-2019, 04:24 AM
An absolute garbage episode. Not because of the predictable outcome, but because the challenge was atrocious. The worst script the show has ever produced. Monique and Trinity were obvious winners but only because the other 3 were floating turds (Latrice was FINE but whose favourite character was the lesbian? No one's.)

Lipsync song and actual performance was bland, runway was nothing spectacular (bar the 2 winners) and the workroom antics just really soured my opinion of Monet and Naomi (and Latrice, actually). Choosing Manila's lipstick because she chose yours 6 episodes ago? Petty and childish and not the sort of person I support. Both her and Naomi flexing and trying to come across as badass and cutthroat flopped HARD and they just look like spoilt children who were bought a present by their ****ty parents.

Cannot wait for this trainwreck to be over. It had a strong first 5 episodes but has just been stagnant since.

Mokka
09-02-2019, 04:27 AM
An absolute garbage episode. Not because of the predictable outcome, but because the challenge was atrocious. The worst script the show has ever produced. Monique and Trinity were obvious winners but only because the other 3 were floating turds (Latrice was FINE but whose favourite character was the lesbian? No one's.)

Lipsync song and actual performance was bland, runway was nothing spectacular (bar the 2 winners) and the workroom antics just really soured my opinion of Monet and Naomi (and Latrice, actually). Choosing Manila's lipstick because she chose yours 6 episodes ago? Petty and childish and not the sort of person I support. Both her and Naomi flexing and trying to come across as badass and cutthroat flopped HARD and they just look like spoilt children who were bought a present by their ****ty parents.

Cannot wait for this trainwreck to be over. It had a strong first 5 episodes but has just been stagnant since.

Ok well... I came on to say all this ... so done... night all :joker:

reece(:
09-02-2019, 04:38 AM

Gia's impact!

Captain.Remy
09-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Monet really is going to win isn't she? Not that I will be too mad about it, it's just I wish she could compete against Trinity and Manila. Both of them deserved the top 2 idc what anybody says.

Thank God Latrice is out, she was unbeareable all season long. Delusional and queen of cheap pageant dresses and not doing anything spectacular.
Naomi can leave and never come back ever, ever, ever.
And Monique....well. No. Always looking cheap and never polished somehow.
And the edit screams Trinity is the runner-up. I haven't read spoilers so I hope I'm wrong. If she wins, she won't be the most likeable one, but the most deserving at least.

Moniqua
09-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Trinity is winning @ this point and AM NOT HAPPY about it :oh:

Smithy
09-02-2019, 10:17 AM
What a garbage episode :joker:

2 seasons a year is clearly impacting on the quality of the challenges too, I dread to think was some of the S11 are going to be like

Tom4784
09-02-2019, 12:10 PM
That challenge was a ****ing choice, the acting challenges are always bad but that may have been the worst one yet. Monet was probably my third pick to win of the top 5 before this episode aired but ten minutes into it, I wanted her gone, that being said I'm annoyed that Trinity didn't send Naomi home, Latrice got good feedback and would have been safe had it been a bottom 2 instead of a bottom 3 but Naomi was woeful, Monet at least has the excuse of having a nothing role.

Trinity and Monique are the only two acceptable winners at this point but I gotta say how delightfully gooped I am at the fact that Monique made it to the end, She and Asia were my faves from Season 10 and I had prepared myself for her to be an early boot and I'm so happy I was wrong :love:

Headie
09-02-2019, 12:12 PM
I said it last week and I'll say it again.... a damn mess @ another white blonde winner in the HOF

Naomi should've gone this ep. I'm rooting for a Monique win!

Smithy
09-02-2019, 12:21 PM
I said it last week and I'll say it again.... a damn mess @ another white blonde winner in the HOF

Naomi should've gone this ep. I'm rooting for a Monique win!

But that’s only down to Naomi so...

Headie
09-02-2019, 12:32 PM
But that’s only down to Naomi so...

Who said it wasn't sis? Naomi ruined the POC winner trend we were about to have </3

(although I have a horrible feeling Naomi could still win)

lewis111
09-02-2019, 12:46 PM
It will be very ugh to have another white winner especially in a season with so many excellent POC but after last season we need a deserving winner and Trinity is the only one who truly fits IMO, she’s only really had one slip up all season
The only problem with her is she’s not really shown any growth from her season (probabalt because she grew so much during season 9)

lewis111
09-02-2019, 12:48 PM
And I echo the opinions of the episode, the last decent scripted acting challeneh was... season 8? But even then that’s only because Thorgy and Bob were so excellent in it
Just let the queens write the scripts!! the Bitchelor and Jersey Justice show they are better writers than the shows writters

Smithy
09-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Who said it wasn't sis? Naomi ruined the POC winner trend we were about to have </3

(although I have a horrible feeling Naomi could still win)

Oh I just meant that a lot of people claim it’s producer riggery when in fact this season it’s down to another POC

Also would just like to point out, if Latrice has sent home Naomi/saved Valentina none of this would have happened so I hope the Valentina haters are happy, y’all got what you DESERVED!

Shaun
09-02-2019, 01:15 PM
(I know it's a moot point but I never classed Trinity as a blonde. Wears more brown/red than blonde from what I've seen)

Shaun
09-02-2019, 01:23 PM
UGH we were robbed of another SHOOT

p/Bto5mO7ghe-

TomC
09-02-2019, 01:36 PM
UGH we were robbed of another SHOOT

p/Bto5mO7ghe-

Ugh, my god.

This season has turned out so bad lol.

RileyH
09-02-2019, 01:44 PM
I ****ing love Naomi which I didn't think would happen considering how dull sis was for the first half :love:

Headie
09-02-2019, 01:46 PM
(I know it's a moot point but I never classed Trinity as a blonde. Wears more brown/red than blonde from what I've seen)

It's been mostly blonde this season, at least the ones I remember well enough anyway

Scoot
09-02-2019, 03:56 PM
God I hate these challenges. Would a ball/design challenge have been so bad?

The winners of the challenge were predictable but considering the content the other roles had it would’ve been a miracle for anyone in those roles to win.

I still kind of admire Naomi’s balls for taking out the competition last week but Monet’s reasoning for picking Manila was terrible. She’s so petty - it’s what made me fall out of love with her in season 10 and it’s made me fall out of love with her here. She has an exaggerated sense of self importance and never seems to recognise her faults in the challenges, and gets offended whenever anyone points them out/thinks she should go.

If All Stars is gonna keep being a yearly thing CAN’T keep sending the same crap out. We see the exact same challenges in roughly the same order every season, twice a year. It’s tiring, with each time seeing increasingly diminishing returns.

Scoot
09-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Like I hate the narrative that one person going ruins a show but Manila’s absence was really felt and you could see the cracks in the rest of the casting this season a mile off.

lewis111
09-02-2019, 04:44 PM
When did fashion photo ruview become such a hot mess? They tooted Latrice and booted Monique this week!

Headie
09-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Like I hate the narrative that one person going ruins a show but Manila’s absence was really felt and you could see the cracks in the rest of the casting this season a mile off.

This season has been dead since Gia left tho!

Shaun
09-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Had to laugh at Ru audibly gasping more over Latrice going than Manila. She bought the past hype, I guess :(

It's been mostly blonde this season, at least the ones I remember well enough anyway

There was the curly "curves and swerves" which was lilac/pink, her entrance and talent show was ginger, plastic runway was red/ginger, angelic was brown, her Bees club was blue, lipsync episode was a generic ombre, and her "eleganza gowns" was red.

The Linda Evangelista boots one and the "family makeover" ones were the only blondes :unsure:

Don't get me wrong I get the "another white winner" complaints but I just really never identified her as "another blonde" one :shrug: