PDA

View Full Version : Worst Season of The Challenge?

JerseyWins
27-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Which season is the worst?

S29 for me (Champ Invasions?). It just never really picked up the same way the other seasons do. Only a few classic moments (Amanda going IN on Camila lmao :love:). Most of that season was pretty tame and basic compared to the rest.

Jason.
27-04-2019, 04:19 PM
S29 for me (Champ Invasions?). It just never really picked up the same way the other seasons do.

I swear you've only watched like two seasons of this show and you're talking like you've seen them all.

JerseyWins
27-04-2019, 04:30 PM
I swear you've only watched like two seasons of this show and you're talking like you've seen them all.
I've seen 28-33 (with 32 & 33 not finished yet) :joker:

RileyH
27-04-2019, 04:43 PM

:joker:

UserSince2005
27-04-2019, 04:58 PM
I remember people always used to say they hated The Island. But I loved it because of Kelly Anne.

I think out of all the seasons Inferno III was a bit of a snooze. Fresh Meat II lacked excitement, was just Kenny vs Wes every week.

Mokka
27-04-2019, 06:23 PM
I remember people always used to say they hated The Island. But I loved it because of Kelly Anne.

I think out of all the seasons Inferno III was a bit of a snooze. Fresh Meat II lacked excitement, was just Kenny vs Wes every week.
I liked fresh meat II in hindsight because it introduced some great future competitors... but originally I thought the was the beginning of the end of the show lol. Actually season 26 I thought was going to be the last ... it seemed to be a non event, but they rebranded and it has more steam today than it ever had