PDA

View Full Version : 10 Years Ago Today!!

bb4eva2000
04-06-2019, 01:39 AM
10 Years To The Day Since Big Brother 10 Launched.
Was it a good series ??

Kate!
04-06-2019, 01:41 AM
An amazing series

Marsh.
04-06-2019, 01:42 AM
Scary. Almost a decade since BB was first axed.

Tony Montana
04-06-2019, 01:45 AM
I was gonna make this thread. :fist:

An underappreciated classic. One of my favourite series. :love:

Marcus was a legend and made that series. :love:

LaLaLand
04-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Great series looking back. Again though, a fair few big characters left too early (primarily Sophia, Saffia and Angel) but it still managed to hold out until the end thanks to Marcus, Noirin, Bea (ugh) etc.

One thing that stands out when I think back is the absolute sabotage of Siavash that the producers were adamant on doing!

DrunkerThanMoses
04-06-2019, 05:51 AM
Yes it was a good season but it was down to the housemates, production let them down. I think a good thing was that the late entries where also great and provided great moments; bea going from loveable hippie chick to hated villain, David was a nice fella, hira when shown was hilarious.

Jake.
04-06-2019, 05:52 AM
Amazing season with awful production. The housemates kept it afloat.

Epic.
04-06-2019, 02:10 PM
This may be the only series where I have trouble remembering ANY of the tasks apart from one (that Alice in Wonderland one). Agreed with most of the earlier posters that the housemates kept it afloat and were one of the most solid group of housemates to have, and the most multi-culturally diverse since BB6. There were lots of really fun storylines too I remember fondly like Noirin's eight-week hold of four men (+Angel), Halfwit's rise and fall, Bea's five-week downfall, Marcus' complicated personality, and various other ones. It's also the closest thing to a 93+ day series I felt didn't ever get stale (although took a couple days in the beginning to find its feet). Either way, once it finally did start getting good it stayed that way till the end and unlike 7-9, arguably got BETTER in its second half once new housemates entered.

A top 5 civilian series for me, if only based on the cast overall.

DDRickyDD
12-04-2020, 08:55 PM
It was great for the most part but went on too long. It was dragging on too much from about the week Freddie left, the week after that should have been the final week like in the earlier series.