PDA

View Full Version : Jossa's act to fool the gullible public.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pro Sniper
18-11-2019, 02:18 AM
With these type shows there's almost certainly at least 1 who is xtra desperate and goes on to play a "poor me" victim role(preying on the gullible fools who can't see through their garbage) Jossa's 1st ep performance gave off enough reek to suggest she'll be that 1 of this series.

GoldHeart
18-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Got a feeling she'll quit or cry and threaten to leave :idc:

Pro Sniper
18-11-2019, 03:16 AM
ZERO chance of a desperate like her quitting. She'll already be dreaming of the "letters from home" day..to act out her pre-planned pity party.

Lewismacfarlane
18-11-2019, 06:47 AM
I am really impressed with Jacqueline one of my favs so far

parmnion
18-11-2019, 07:24 AM
The stand out so far for me, a likeable lass and one I'm going to enjoy watching..hope she wins.

LeatherTrumpet
18-11-2019, 08:16 AM
calling her an eastenders star is laughable. she is a line memoriser in a failing soap that should have been canned years ago. they would be as well hauling any young girl off the street and save themselves 30 k

but totally agree about letters from home even tho she probably went to Dubai last year for 2 weeks and missed no one

Pro Sniper
18-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Another "poor me" moment from the desperate lass.

GoldHeart
18-11-2019, 10:10 PM
Another "poor me" moment from the desperate lass.

I'm going off her fast , she's a bit petulant & annoying .
The whole stir fry debate on her part was silly :notimpressed:

Marsh.
18-11-2019, 10:14 PM
She won't fool the public. I watch Eastenders so I've seen her attempt at acting.

GoldHeart
18-11-2019, 10:20 PM
She won't fool the public. I watch Eastenders so I've seen her attempt at acting.

I'm not a fan :idc: she grated on me slightly tonight

parmnion
18-11-2019, 10:24 PM
You will all have diaoreah in the morning.

RileyH
18-11-2019, 10:25 PM
she's just a nice girl who likes the kardashians and thought of the idea to have a stir fry let her live

parmnion
18-11-2019, 10:47 PM
she's just a nice girl who likes the kardashians and thought of the idea to have a stir fry let her live

I think she's a bit dissapointed as she finds out what Caitlyn is really like..:joker::joker:...

She left him hanging at the very very end of tonight's show.

Pro Sniper
19-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Made out she was terrified of spiders so everyone would fawn all over her once she achieved the "horrendous trial" that was actually a cakewalk.

GoldHeart
19-11-2019, 10:56 PM
I'm surprised she did so well , she's so melodramatic though

Barry.
19-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Made out she was terrified of spiders so everyone would fawn all over her once she achieved the "horrendous trial" that was actually a cakewalk.

Give over now. You could clearly see she was scared of the spiders.

Amy Jade
19-11-2019, 10:57 PM

I mean she said before that spiders were her fear but whatever fits your woman hating.

Marsh.
19-11-2019, 10:57 PM

If she was putting the act on for sympathy she'd have done a Helen Flanagan and not done it at all. Any idiot can see she was petrified.

GoldHeart
19-11-2019, 10:58 PM

I still think the cockroaches and rats were the worst ! :yuk::eek:

GoldHeart
19-11-2019, 10:59 PM
If she was putting the act on for sympathy she'd have done a Helen Flanagan and not done it at all. Any idiot can see she was petrified.

Yeah i'm glad she didn't wimp out like Flanagan

Pro Sniper
19-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Bull. But don't mind me exposing her for the fraud she is. You'll be delighted to know as pathetic and transparent as her little act is, the GBP are likely to get sucked in every god damn time.

Look at her odds plummet (https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/winner). The bookies have her challenging for favouritism(as low as 7/2) and on the exchange graph below you can see her odds were 20+ at one point..and they've now come all the way down below 5 :facepalm: Absolutely preposterous.

https://i.imgur.com/Wq8PQ6r.png

Marsh.
19-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Bull. But don't mind me exposing her for the fraud she is. You'll be delighted to know as pathetic and transparent as her little act is, the GBP are likely to get sucked in every god damn time.

Look at her odds plummet (https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/winner). The bookies have her challenging for favouritism(as low as 7/2) and on the exchange graph below you can see her odds were 20+ at one point..and they've now come all the way down below 5 :facepalm: Absolutely preposterous.

https://i.imgur.com/Wq8PQ6r.png

Imagine taking a reality show THIS seriously.

GoldHeart
19-11-2019, 11:46 PM
I think Jacqueline will get to the final

Pro Sniper
20-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Imagine taking a reality show THIS seriously.

Having an interest in something and "taking it seriously" is hardly the same thing. If I took people on here seriously I'd be sending a shrink to their door. Your door would be the first to get knocked.

GoldHeart
20-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Some people on twitter think Jacqueline was "acting" with her fear of spiders in the trial.

rusticgal
20-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Don’t like her....petulant attention seeker.

Pro Sniper
20-11-2019, 12:47 AM
Some people on twitter think Jacqueline was "acting" with her fear of spiders in the trial.

Clearly some good judges on there.

Don’t like her....petulant attention seeker.

rusti has her number also.

Rob!
20-11-2019, 12:48 AM
calling her an eastenders star is laughable. she is a line memoriser in a failing soap that should have been canned years ago. they would be as well hauling any young girl off the street and save themselves 30 k

but totally agree about letters from home even tho she probably went to Dubai last year for 2 weeks and missed no one

You're a bit weird.

Marsh.
20-11-2019, 12:50 AM
Having an interest in something and "taking it seriously" is hardly the same thing. If I took people on here seriously I'd be sending a shrink to their door. Your door would be the first to get knocked.

Might as well make use of their time to track where your issue with women stems from. :thumbs:

Pro Sniper
20-11-2019, 01:38 AM
A quick look into that would tell them these are lame ass accusations made by loonies.

King Gizzard
20-11-2019, 01:44 AM
I think she’s incredibly down to earth, I don’t know how to explain it..like she’s a civilian they’ve put in with a load of celebrities

Also it seemed like an genuine fear to me. All the telltale signs of actual panic, visibly upset during everyone else’s trial as well. None of that screaming and dramatics from someone who wants to get nominated for all the trials for the airtime

Ammi
20-11-2019, 04:15 AM
...she did so well last night..:lovedup:...not just doing the task and getting both stars...but having to wait until last as well, it was excruciating to watch her...her tears throughout, not just showed her fear...but also showed a huge empathy for others in facing their fears...it was one of the worst tasks as they couldn’t really see the stars for turning, plus a really short time etc...

...I love her..:lovedup:..although I’ve known her from EE, I had no idea of her personality...but to face her fears the way she is and to complete that task with both stars..?...amazing...and lovely also to see the affection for her with her camp mates...

bitontheslide
20-11-2019, 04:21 AM
each and every one of them is portraying a version of themselves that they think will be liked by other campmates and the viewing public, it's what we all do all the time :laugh:

She is not winding me up at all yet, give it a week and see if I still feel the same :hee:

Ammi
20-11-2019, 04:27 AM
...I don’t think they’re portraying a version of themselves when their bodies are racked with fears, though...well I guess the version would be utter horror and dread and getting through a trial WITHOUT DYING...:laugh:...

Ammi
20-11-2019, 05:31 AM
....Hmmmm, thinking about it...even if it were an ‘act’..(..which I personally don't think it is..)....all that would mean is that some fans were coming together in support of a reality show person...as opposed to coming together in the ‘hate’ of a reality show person...which sadly, happens too often in reality TV...coming together and agreeing in a positive way, could never be a bad thing...(...it’s not like we would be being ‘fooled’ by someone in our actual lives..)...we’re enjoying a celebrity on TV in an affectionate and good way...if she’s ‘fooling’ me, whatever...I’m loving the feel good with her...

bitontheslide
20-11-2019, 05:56 AM
i think you are trying to read into my words too much Ammi :fist:. All i am saying is that we all at one time or another try and come across as best we can ... and in a game show environment that will be with the intention of appealing to the viewing public. It's just natural behaviour.

Ammi
20-11-2019, 06:18 AM
i think you are trying to read into my words too much Ammi :fist:. All i am saying is that we all at one time or another try and come across as best we can ... and in a game show environment that will be with the intention of appealing to the viewing public. It's just natural behaviour.

...yeah, I don’t entirely disagree with you, bots..(...that last post wasn’t directed at your comments, if that what you thought...it was a thought on the general thread title..)...obviously they would want to present themselves well and in a likeable way...but I think in terms of their fears..?...they’re usually quite genuine in how they act and react, it’s an instinct thing...which isn’t ruled by any ‘control’...

bitontheslide
20-11-2019, 06:52 AM
...yeah, I don’t entirely disagree with you, bots..(...that last post wasn’t directed at your comments, if that what you thought...it was a thought on the general thread title..)...obviously they would want to present themselves well and in a likeable way...but I think in terms of their fears..?...they’re usually quite genuine in how they act and react, it’s an instinct thing...which isn’t ruled by any ‘control’...

don't get me wrong, i wouldn't have liked any of those things around my head .... rats? not in a million years :laugh:

However, its easy to exaggerate fear if you have a little already, or ... try and cover it up .... it's all "acting" at the end of the day

Shaun
20-11-2019, 07:03 AM
oh lord it's escaped the BBUSA forum

Niamh.
20-11-2019, 07:09 AM
I think she’s incredibly down to earth, I don’t know how to explain it..like she’s a civilian they’ve put in with a load of celebrities

Also it seemed like an genuine fear to me. All the telltale signs of actual panic, visibly upset during everyone else’s trial as well. None of that screaming and dramatics from someone who wants to get nominated for all the trials for the airtimeSame, also doing it so fast imo was probably so she could get the **** out of there as quickly as possible. I'm terrified if spiders and that's similar to how I would be I think, especially afterwards

Jake.
20-11-2019, 07:17 AM
Of course she was petrified, anyone with an ounce of common sense could have seen that.. I don’t get why people get so obsessed with shows like this lol

Kazanne
20-11-2019, 09:05 AM
I like her at the moment,but hope she doesn't go down that 'scared little girl' route, but I think she did well in the trail,she did seem terrified.

Zizu
20-11-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm going off her fast , she's a bit petulant & annoying .

The whole stir fry debate on her part was silly :notimpressed:

A few tears later and she’s now the flamin favourite to win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tony Montana
20-11-2019, 01:43 PM

Well they're clearly wrong.

Tony Montana
20-11-2019, 01:43 PM

Also it seemed like an genuine fear to me. All the telltale signs of actual panic, visibly upset during everyone else’s trial as well. None of that screaming and dramatics from someone who wants to get nominated for all the trials for the airtime

Spot on!

Pro Sniper
21-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Bullsh!tting her way through another ep. As some of the others were discussing that straight up quitting a trial is pathetic, you could see her thinking(ah, good op for me to jump in and defend any weaklings who'd do that).."we shouldn't be putting pressure on these people" as she pretended she'd be completely FINE with eating crappy rice and beans.

AnnieK
21-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Bullsh!tting her way through another ep. As some of the others were discussing that straight up quitting a trial is pathetic, you could see her thinking(ah, good op for me to jump in and defend any weaklings who'd do that).."we shouldn't be putting pressure on these people" as she pretended she'd be completely FINE with eating crappy rice and beans.

You need to step away from the TV a bit sweetie. It's really not that serious :love:

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 12:29 AM
I didn't understand the little spat she had with Andrew either , he never put any pressure on her atall in her trial . He was encouraging her :conf: .

Marsh.
21-11-2019, 01:52 AM
these are lame ass accusations made by loonies.

I agree.

Marsh.
21-11-2019, 01:56 AM
you could see her thinking

So now you're judging her based on what you believe she's THINKING?

You're a mind reader now? :joker::joker::joker:

Niamh.
21-11-2019, 06:26 AM
I like her, dont get the hate at all

Cherie
21-11-2019, 06:41 AM
What was her problem with Andrew? he was only trying to help her get through the task :shrug:

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 12:47 PM
What was her problem with Andrew? he was only trying to help her get through the task :shrug:

Thank you !
And people think Ian was rude to Andrew , but I think Jacqueline was as well

Niamh.
21-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Thank you !
And people think Ian was rude to Andrew , but I think Jacqueline was as well

I like them both (her and Andrew) but she did definitely just pick the easiest target there

King Gizzard
21-11-2019, 01:16 PM
It wasn’t even really Andrew was it? It was more James and Ian. But she definitely took the mic out of his accent

King Gizzard
21-11-2019, 01:17 PM
(still like jacq tho)

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 01:17 PM
She won't pick on Caitlyn as she fan crushes over her :rolleyes: , but Caitlyn just gets on with things.

I noticed tension between James & Jacqueline, he looked a little frustrated when she interrupted him,. I think he's another one holding back.

LukeB
21-11-2019, 01:18 PM
She won't pick on Caitlyn as she fan crushes over her :rolleyes: , but Caitlyn just gets on with things.

I noticed tension between James & Jacqueline, he looked a little frustrated when she interrupted him,. I think he's another one holding back.

She isn't picking on anyone.

Niamh.
21-11-2019, 01:18 PM
(still like jacq tho)

I do too but I feel like she could use him to make herself look cooler to the bigger names, i hope she doesn't do that though

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 01:19 PM
She isn't picking on anyone.

Her reaction to Andrew was ridiculous , anyone would think the by hurt her :umm2: .

He was just trying to support her :conf:

LukeB
21-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Her reaction to Andrew was ridiculous , anyone would think the by hurt her :umm2: .

He was just trying to support her :conf:

It hardly anything:shrug: she wasn't picking on him :facepalm: i get what she was saying and i'm glad she's being honest about things rather than being fake. No one should put pressure on anyone about doing the trial she was already terrified about doing the trial and the pressure made it worse for her so of course she's going to feel like that. That was the whole discussion about people putting pressure on others to do well on the trial

Liam-
21-11-2019, 01:23 PM
Jackie is a legend leave her alone

rusticgal
21-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Still don’t like her...

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2019, 04:29 PM
cant take to her at all, seems an unpleasant character

Pro Sniper
21-11-2019, 05:51 PM

Creating fake enemies so she can play the victim.

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Creating fake enemies so she can play the victim.

Probably

rionablue
21-11-2019, 06:02 PM
I Like Jacqueline. I think she has had a bit of **** personal life with that loser she married Dan Osborne when he cheated on her every chance he got (if we are to believe the papers) and there is no smoke without fire. She has also struggled to lose weight after having her babies. So often if we see her in the tabloids its just another story of cheating and her taking him back etc. She is doing this for herself and showing the public that she is really quite a sweet girl.

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2019, 06:13 PM
oh gods teeth is she dan osbournes ex??

Beastie
21-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Jackie is okay but there's just something I don't trust about her ��

Marsh.
21-11-2019, 07:47 PM
oh gods teeth is she dan osbournes ex??

No. She's his wife.

parmnion
21-11-2019, 08:18 PM
I Like Jacqueline. I think she has had a bit of **** personal life with that loser she married Dan Osborne when he cheated on her every chance he got (if we are to believe the papers) and there is no smoke without fire. She has also struggled to lose weight after having her babies. So often if we see her in the tabloids its just another story of cheating and her taking him back etc. She is doing this for herself and showing the public that she is really quite a sweet girl.

This post made me cry.

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 09:35 PM
:fist: I wanted Ian to do the trial , can't take another dose of the Jackie cry baby tears :bawling:

Pro Sniper
21-11-2019, 10:19 PM
The bull artist is expanding her croc tear displays. Most people who need a real cry will hide themselves away(under covers for example) What did Jossa do? Made sure her head was above the covers so the cams could catch the fake tear rolling from her eye. Followed by a gurn and then a quick dash to the BT.

DESPERATE.

Also, no surprise that the 2 who chose to rule themselves out of going to the other camp were her and Coyle. Even when the odds were firmly in their favour(although their pea brains likely failed to compute that) they weren't willing to risk being picked over their own selfishness.

More bull to come from Jossa tomorrow as her production pals pretend she was picked for the next trial. See how they made up she'd get to pick someone to go with her as well? and just watch how nice&easy they'll make the trial for her so she can "shine" and be showered in silly praise.

LeatherTrumpet
21-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Her refusal to take part in a democratic vote nearly ripped the camp asunder. Not good.

rusticgal
21-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Jackie is okay but there's just something I don't trust about her ��

Selfish and entitled is how I sum her up. Ok she’s missing her kids but when people support her like Ian tonight and Andy the other night she couldn’t even bring herself to give a kindly response...even when Kate was crying over her children she couldn’t even give her a hug. It’s like she’s devoid of giving comfort or respect when she demands it herself.

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Selfish and entitled is how I sum her up. Ok she’s missing her kids but when people support her like Ian tonight and Andy the other night she couldn’t even bring herself to give a kindly response...

This !

Twosugars
21-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Dont like the girl :shrug:
Nothing specific just one of those things

But warmed up to Nadine

Pro Sniper
21-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Selfish and entitled is how I sum her up. Ok she’s missing her kids but when people support her like Ian tonight and Andy the other night she couldn’t even bring herself to give a kindly response...

This is because she doesn't want others to be seen in any positive way. With the plunge on Whyment her odds are moving back to a more realistic level(9/1 on the exchange) although we should probably expect them to drop again tomorrow once she does well in the easy trial her mates have set up for her.

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 11:04 PM

But warmed up to Nadine

Didn't like how they both dropped out of going to the jail camp though.

LukeB
21-11-2019, 11:05 PM
All this attention on queen Jacqueline :love:

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 11:06 PM
This is because she doesn't want others to be seen in any positive way. With the plunge on Whyment her odds are moving back to a more realistic level(9/1 on the exchange) although we should probably expect them to drop again tomorrow once she does well in the easy trial her mates have set up for her.

Really hope Kirk beats her in the final:fc:

Twosugars
21-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Didn't like how they both dropped out of going to the jail camp though.

That didnt bother me
Garroway was annoying me more trying to wriggle out of going

AnnieK
21-11-2019, 11:10 PM
That didnt bother me

Aw I think Kate is lovely, one of the most genuine in there

Twosugars
21-11-2019, 11:11 PM

A queen? She is a minor player in the camp so far

Twosugars
21-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Aw I think Kate is lovely, one of the most genuine in there

Tbh Annie I have nothing against her, nothing against any of them
We are really making mountains out of mole hills :laugh:
Small missteps etc

rusticgal
21-11-2019, 11:32 PM

...for all the wrong reasons :laugh:

rionablue
21-11-2019, 11:32 PM
I still like her. I just think she doesnt really have any confidence in herself ( I could be wrong ) but as I said in another thread she has had nothing but tripe from that idiot she is married to and has been on all the magazines for the wrong reasons (his cheating again and again) I think she should be given a chance. Yes, I know she is an actress but as someone who is terrified of spiders I could see her fear a few nights ago is definitely real

rusticgal
21-11-2019, 11:41 PM
I still like her. I just think she doesnt really have any confidence in herself ( I could be wrong ) but as I said in another thread she has had nothing but tripe from that idiot she is married to and has been on all the magazines for the wrong reasons (his cheating again and again) I think she should be given a chance. Yes, I know she is an actress but as someone who is terrified of spiders I could see her fear a few nights ago is definitely real

They all have fears...and they all have feelings. She is getting massive support from the others in camp but she doesn’t seem to show any appreciation for it...she’s playing the weak female role...she knows what she’s signed up for. She’s no team player...it’s all me me me..poor me. No matter what her personal life is about..and I don’t know the details but if he has cheated on her time and time again she has 3 children by him so if she has stuck by him..that’s her decision :shrug:

GoldHeart
21-11-2019, 11:43 PM
That didnt bother me

I'm glad she still went with Andrew ,that's fair I think .

Ammi
22-11-2019, 06:55 AM
...I guess that I just don’t get the me, me, me thing...for me, she’s someone who seems in awe of some of the celebrities and being around them...with Caitlyn, with Nadine...because of her admiration, she’s made moments about them...not about her...she’s never given a ‘let’s talk about me, me, me...’...vibe...

LeatherTrumpet
22-11-2019, 07:20 AM

But warmed up to Nadine

id agree, i was prepared to dislike her from what I have seen but I think now she is a pretty shy girl and the interviews i saw of her she was putting on a fake front of how she thought she should have been?

Jossa is a beeatch however, not nice

parmnion
22-11-2019, 09:22 AM
I don't get this me me me thing..just look at how she has helped nadine come out her shell. .that was jaquiline that helped do that by encouraging her to sing and joining in so nadine didn't feel awkward..that showed a caring side...

And her tears, then Wrighty comforting her and giving her a pep talk was one of the sweetest things I've seen, moments like that make this show as great as it is..

She just needs to keep being her caring fun self..

Vanessa
22-11-2019, 09:39 AM
She wasn't the only one to refuse to go to the jail. It was a few of them. It's disappointing, but no big deal at the moment.
I don't think it's going to create too many problems.

rionablue
22-11-2019, 11:37 AM
I don't get this me me me thing..just look at how she has helped nadine come out her shell. .that was jaquiline that helped do that by encouraging her to sing and joining in so nadine didn't feel awkward..that showed a caring side...

And her tears, then Wrighty comforting her and giving her a pep talk was one of the sweetest things I've seen, moments like that make this show as great as it is..

She just needs to keep being her caring fun self..

I totally agree Parmy xx

LukeB
22-11-2019, 11:44 AM
She wasn't the only one to refuse to go to the jail. It was a few of them. It's disappointing, but no big deal at the moment.
I don't think it's going to create too many problems.

Tbh Kate and James said they would go so i don’t think going to bottles was needed. Don’t think anyone should be forced to go when they don’t want to. It would have been bad if Jacqueline was picked then refused. And i don’t get the me me me either because she’s always asking about others and she got Nadine to come out of her shell a bit.

Morgan.
22-11-2019, 11:48 AM
Tbh Kate and James said they would go so i don’t think going to bottles was needed. Don’t think anyone should be forced to go when they don’t want to. It would have been bad if Jacqueline was picked then refused. And i don’t get the me me me either because she’s always asking about others and she got Nadine to come out of her shell a bit.

Yep, the bottles was always optional I don’t see why they should be hated on for not wanting to go when it was always a choice.

And actually tbh Kate shouldn’t have put her name in the hat, then want to change her mind when she was picked. At least she went in the end though.

rusticgal
22-11-2019, 02:33 PM
...I guess that I just don’t get the me, me, me thing...for me, she’s someone who seems in awe of some of the celebrities and being around them...with Caitlyn, with Nadine...because of her admiration, she’s made moments about them...not about her...she’s never given a ‘let’s talk about me, me, me...’...vibe...

She’s only interested in the famous ones....she’s in awe of them like you say. It’s a very childish attitude and rude and disrespectful to the others.

LeatherTrumpet
22-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Yep, the bottles was always optional I don’t see why they should be hated on for not wanting to go when it was always a choice.

And actually tbh Kate shouldn’t have put her name in the hat, then want to change her mind when she was picked. At least she went in the end though.

She should not have been allowed to opt out like a spoilt kid, they are all in this together

Twosugars
22-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Others were ok with people opting out. The draw was only among the volunteers.

LukeB
22-11-2019, 02:38 PM
She’s only interested in the famous ones....she’s in awe of them like you say. It’s a very childish attitude and rude and disrespectful to the others.

I don’t know if you notice but they are all famous that’s why they are on this show...

We only see about 30 minutes or more of them interacting and there’s 24 hours a day and we don’t see everything so how do you know she isn’t interested in everyone?

LeatherTrumpet
22-11-2019, 02:39 PM
I don’t if you notice but they are all famous.

a bit part actress in a failing soap or a "comedian" no one has heard of says hello

:joker:

LukeB
22-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Others were ok with people opting out. The draw was only among the volunteers.

Exactly and the only one who was being annoying was Kate, she got picked and tried to back out.

rusticgal
22-11-2019, 03:14 PM
I don’t know if you notice but they are all famous that’s why they are on this show...

We only see about 30 minutes or more of them interacting and there’s 24 hours a day and we don’t see everything so how do you know she isn’t interested in everyone?

Some are more famous than others...I don’t suppose she knew of Andrew or Roman before this.
I comment on what I see...how do you know she IS interested in anyone :shrug:....you see what I see.

LukeB
22-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Some are more famous than others...I don’t suppose she knew of Andrew or Roman before this.
I comment on what I see...how do you know she IS interested in anyone :shrug:....you see what I see.

Pretty sure most will know who roman is and you’re not seeing everything so no one knows what happens because they can’t fit in everything. You can’t really say she hasn’t took an interest in everyone when you don’t know the full facts unless you work for the show?

Ammi
22-11-2019, 03:53 PM

....hmmmm, I guess to her they maybe are the famous ones...in that they’re two of the ones she’s followed more/more aware of in their celebrity and their careers etc...?...so yeah, a little awestruck by them...I know that Ronan said that about Ian as well, how much of a hero he was for him...?...and we’re all different and express things differently...and she’s just expressing her fan girling for them..:laugh:...that for me doesn’t define any kind of me, me, me/type thing...but several people have observed her as such, I think...so it’s something I’ll look out for more...

GoldHeart
22-11-2019, 04:17 PM
....hmmmm, I guess to her they maybe are the famous ones...in that they’re two of the ones she’s followed more/more aware of in their celebrity and their careers etc...?...so yeah, a little awestruck by them...I know that Ronan said that about Ian as well, how much of a hero he was for him...?...and we’re all different and express things differently...and she’s just expressing her fan girling for them..:laugh:...that for me doesn’t define any kind of me, me, me/type thing...but several people have observed her as such, I think...so it’s something I’ll look out for more...

But while they're all in the jungle they're all equal, some people fan crush a bit much if you ask me.

rusticgal
22-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Pretty sure most will know who roman is and you’re not seeing everything so no one knows what happens because they can’t fit in everything. You can’t really say she hasn’t took an interest in everyone when you don’t know the full facts unless you work for the show?

You can’t keep saying I don’t really know when you don’t either....I’m commenting on what I see and not speculating on what we don’t...
.....and like I say some are not as well known as others..

LukeB
22-11-2019, 05:07 PM
You can’t keep saying I don’t really know when you don’t either....I’m commenting on what I see and not speculating on what we don’t...
.....and like I say some are not as well known as others..

Didn’t say i did but the fact is you do not have a clue if Jacqueline is or isn’t interested in others, just because you see her taking an interest in caitlyn and nadine which is shown because the show thinks we want to know about girls aloud and kardashians does not mean she’s not interested in anyone else. You said she’s disrespecting others by taking an interest in the ‘more famous people’ when we have no idea about her other conversations because 1. She can’t talk to 9 people at the same time and 2. They can’t fit it in. Roman,ian and myles were doing the same with each other but still we don’t see everything.

GoldHeart
22-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Didn’t say i did but the fact is you do not have a clue if Jacqueline is or isn’t interested in others, just because you see her taking an interest in caitlyn and nadine which is shown because the show thinks we want to know about girls aloud and kardashians does not mean she’s not interested in anyone else. You said she’s disrespecting others by taking an interest in the ‘more famous people’ when we have no idea about her other conversations because 1. She can’t talk to 9 people at the same time and 2. They can’t fit it in. Roman,ian and myles were doing the same with each other but still we don’t see everything.

I think it's obvious Jacqueline hangs around mostly with Caitlyn & Nadine as she keeps fan crushing over them . She's obsessed with Girls Aloud & The Kardashians .

Yes the show is edited but you can tell she prefers being with these 2 .

LukeB
22-11-2019, 05:22 PM
I think it's obvious Jacqueline hangs around mostly with Caitlyn & Nadine as she keeps fan crushing over them . She's obsessed with Girls Aloud & The Kardashians .

Yes the show is edited but you can tell she prefers being with these 2 .

Like they all do? They all hang with different people sometimes but we don’t see everything. Jacqueline isn’t the only one to fangirl either. Looks to me people are being unfair on Jacqueline and criticising her over anything she does.

GoldHeart
22-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Like they all do? They all hang with different people sometimes but we don’t see everything. Jacqueline isn’t the only one to fangirl either. Looks to me people are being unfair on Jacqueline and criticising her over anything she does.

Well I'm just commenting on what I see :idc: .

Roman doesn't follow Ian around , it's obvious he spends time with everyone.
Yes he gets on with the boys but he also does his own thing :shrug: .

LukeB
22-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Well I'm just commenting on what I see :idc: .

Roman doesn't follow Ian around , it's obvious he spends time with everyone.
Yes he gets on with the boys but he also does his own thing :shrug: .

Well no but no one follows anyone around really, we have seen them all together and we have seen them all do their own thing but we haven't seen every single conversation only the ones the show think will be better viewing. If someone is asking about Kardashian or something like Girls Aloud of course they are going to show it but that doesn't mean she isn't getting to know others. Unlike BB we hardly see much conversations because the trial takes a lot of time so it's hard to say what actually goes on because past few days it's been 1 hour shows so you have to think about that too. I saw in this thread the op making out this trial was set up for Jacqueline when that's not true, it's silly. She's just a lovely girl who probably hasn't got a lot of confidence doing this experience which puts money on the table for her kids.

rusticgal
22-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Well no but no one follows anyone around really, we have seen them all together and we have seen them all do their own thing but we haven't seen every single conversation only the ones the show think will be better viewing. If someone is asking about Kardashian or something like Girls Aloud of course they are going to show it but that doesn't mean she isn't getting to know others. Unlike BB we hardly see much conversations because the trial takes a lot of time so it's hard to say what actually goes on because past few days it's been 1 hour shows so you have to think about that too. I saw in this thread the op making out this trial was set up for Jacqueline when that's not true, it's silly. She's just a lovely girl who probably hasn't got a lot of confidence doing this experience which puts money on the table for her kids.

I am judging her on what I see....and I don’t really like what I see. It’s my opinion... you obviously like her so good for you. However I’m not going to assume she is different to what I see by speculating that she might really be different off camera :shrug:

LukeB
22-11-2019, 07:41 PM
I am judging her on what I see....and I don’t really like what I see. It’s my opinion... you obviously like her so good for you. However I’m not going to assume she is different to what I see by speculating that she might really be different off camera :shrug:

i don't really care if you don't like her:shrug: i'm not even saying she might be a different person off camera. I'm just saying we don't see every conversation all these people have. I get why people don't like her but i don't think it's fair to say she isn't getting to know people like Roman and Adele because they're aren't famous enough when their conversations might have been cut. I wish they did a uncut show where we see clips that weren't shown to see all these conversations like what Love Island did every saturday because the trial takes a lot of time especially on 1 hour shows and yesterdays preview we saw Kate and Myles having a disagreement over cooking but they didn't actually show that on the show which was annoying.

parmnion
22-11-2019, 07:52 PM
It's not a crime to like someone's whole make up...jesus.

parmnion
22-11-2019, 07:54 PM
She was dancing with Adele last night...blooming heck...the only thing that was fake was Adele reaction in the diary room thing..after she was so excited to be dancing and singing girls aloud songs

SherzyK
22-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Queen

https://i2-prod.ok.co.uk/incoming/article20913253.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/2_Dan-Osborne-and-Jacqueline-Jossa.jpg

Ammi
23-11-2019, 06:35 AM
...she was wonderful in the trial last night, she’s just becoming more and more likeable...:love:..

Twosugars
23-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Give her her due, she smashed the trial again

Pro Sniper
24-11-2019, 07:01 AM
After she was told she was doing the next trial, she was heard crying "I would wanna do it with somebody else though"..and as if by magic.. word comes through that it's actually a "2-person game"..and after selecting Mr NoXfactor(to predictably face what turned out to be the more difficult part of the trial)..she was seen ridiculously jumping around celebrating the fact she has production kowtowing to her petulant demands.

To "earn" her first star she had to reach into a giant box where 2 comatose snakes were place laid in separate corners. To get star #2 was to reach into a box which was being guarded by a scary pigeon. Star #3 might just have been the most terrifying of all, where she actually had to walk up to the side of a bed and lift up a fluffy pillow. #4 was more comatose snakes, these ones wrapped around a pole that was miles away from the hanging star. And finally #5 was another comatose snake. With that ordeal now over, the brave lass now had to move down into a well lit tunnel(where a couple more comatose snakes were laying miles away in corners. Safe to say her demands on participating in the trial included facing nothing greater than docile snakes with a restraining order slapped on them) and "find" 3 keys that were hanging as close to each other as bobbles on a Christmas Tree. EMBARRASSING.

After being told they'd have to choose whether to give up the food or take it with them to the new camp, was there ever any doubt that the selfish lass would end up with the food? Not wanting to show her up again for that type..her mates came up with a convenient way of not having her choose..allowing them to pretend that "rock paper scissors" dictated things. PATHETIC.

And she'll be in her element now as she gets to laze around(on her unoriginal idea of family on pillow..which was fake destroyed in an earlier, meaningless challenge) as Haskell's deputy.

bitontheslide
24-11-2019, 08:43 AM
i don't understand the need for forensic analysis of camp mates. We either like them or we don't. We either enjoy the program or we don't. If I don't like it, I switch off ... its very simple and treats the show as it should be, a piece of consumable family entertainment.

Ammi
24-11-2019, 08:49 AM
...the forum/site was built on foundations of forensic analysis of camp mates/house mates/island mates/survivor mates etc...:laugh:...we may not always agree on the forensic evidence, but we all love to explore it together...

Niamh.
24-11-2019, 11:27 AM
They told us that it was a 2 person thing before she said that though Pro Sniper

Pro Sniper
24-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Of course they did,, and the reason for that is they knew in advance she'd be doing it..but the only way she would accept even a 2-person farce was to be the one who had the easier cakewalk.

Did she fool you with her fake crying over the next trial? Yet another "2-person" one. And don't be surprised to see Wrighty battle with sharks and crocs while she wades through tadpoles and moss piglets.

parmnion
24-11-2019, 12:37 PM
She want as bad as Andrews blubbfest

Niamh.
24-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Oh fgs it's really not that deep Sniper [emoji1787]

Marsh.
24-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Most of the trials have been 2 or more people and Jossa wasn't picked for those. But ignore the facts I guess.

I like that they seem to be doing them in pairs because then even if the public predictably choose the same person each time then they'll have a good chance of doing it with someone different each time. Stops it getting too samey and gives most camp mates a chance of a go.

Morgan.
24-11-2019, 01:20 PM
Oh fgs it's really not that deep Sniper [emoji1787]

You should see him in the BBUS threads when he claims it’s rigged for everyone

parmnion
24-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Even if that is her role this series (when it aint) she fits the role perfectly, and it's a joy to watch.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 05:45 PM
She want as bad as Andrews blubbfest

Nobody blubbers as much as Jacqueline , Andrew felt down it's not a crime .

LukeB
24-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Nobody blubbers as much as Jacqueline , Andrew felt down it's not a crime .

So it’s not okay to Jacqueline to feel down about her kids but it’s ok for Andrew to feel down?

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 05:50 PM
So it’s not okay to Jacqueline to feel down about her kids but it’s ok for Andrew to feel down?

Luke why do you keep saying she's crying for her "kids" ?? , she cries when she gets voted for trials & in the helmet trial he was crying :facepalm: .

Stop making out she only cries when she's "missing her kids" , and she's not the only parent in the jungle :nono: .

Morgan.
24-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Luke why do you keep saying she's crying for her "kids" ?? , she cries when she gets voted for trials & in the helmet trials he was crying :facepalm: .

Stop making out she only cries when she's "missing her kids" , and she's not the only parent in the jungle :nono: .

Ohh right so now she’s not allowed to have a fear either. Gosh send her down for life and throw away the key!

Tony Montana
24-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Luke why do you keep saying she's crying for her "kids" ?? , she cries when she gets voted for trials & in the helmet trial he was crying :facepalm: .

So she can't be afraid of the trials now?

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Ohh right so now she’s not allowed to have a fear either. Gosh send her down for life and throw away the key!

Ohh stop it :joker:
They all have fears , she acts like she's being tortured :bored: .

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 05:53 PM
So she can't be afraid of the trials now?

They all have fears , But she's constantly moaning & crying and it's boring :shrug:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 05:57 PM

I can ask you why do you keep saying she's always crying? when we only really saw her cry 4 times because of her kids and fears.

first cry - she was really terrified
second cry - she woke up missing her kids
third cry - her kids pillow
forth cry - picked to do another trial

all of that is understandable, we can name loads of moments she's not crying and is happy. If she was always crying i don't think the camp mates would like living with her but they all have good things to say about her.

She is human, she isn't the only one to cry more than once and she won't be the last.

parmnion
24-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Most of the trials have been 2 or more people and Jossa wasn't picked for those. But ignore the facts I guess.

I like that they seem to be doing them in pairs because then even if the public predictably choose the same person each time then they'll have a good chance of doing it with someone different each time. Stops it getting too samey and gives most camp mates a chance of a go.

Well said marsh.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 06:05 PM
I can ask you why do you keep saying she's always crying? when we only really saw her cry 4 times because of her kids and fears.

all of that is understandable, we can name loads of moments she's not crying and is happy. If she was always crying i don't think the camp mates would like living with her but they all have good things to say about her.

She is human, she isn't the only one to cry more than once and she won't be the last.

That's because they baby her & feel sorry for her , I thought Ian moaned and seemed miserable a bit & even James did a bit and other campmates have had their moments.

But Jacqueline is too much :bored:

parmnion
24-11-2019, 06:05 PM

Exactly...and in fact she is one of the people that are actually keeping the camp upbeat..

LukeB
24-11-2019, 06:07 PM
That's because they baby her & feel sorry for her , I thought Ian moaned and seemed miserable a bit & even James did a bit and other campmates have had their moments.

But Jacqueline is to much :bored:

No not really, if she was crying so much the vibe would be different and tense because they will be walking on egg shells but the vibe is great:shrug: you ignore her other moments when she's not crying which is most of her screen time. I think you need a Jacqueline live feed because i know you love talking about her but you need to watch her without letting your hate cloud your judgement.

LukeB
24-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Exactly...and in fact she is one of the people that are actually keeping the camp upbeat..

indeed! would we have seen Caitlyn dance if Jacqueline never started dancing to The Promise? i don't think so. I feel Jacqueline has got Nadine to come out of her shell a bit as well, Nadine has always been shy with singing.

too me she's having a good time with the odd cry.

parmnion
24-11-2019, 06:25 PM
indeed! would we have seen Caitlyn dance if Jacqueline never started dancing to The Promise? i don't think so. I feel Jacqueline has got Nadine to come out of her shell a bit as well, Nadine has always been shy with singing.

too me she's having a good time with the odd cry.

That's what I see:shrug:

I think her haters are upset at her edit, so perhaps they should be moaning about the producers and editors, certainly not jaquiline who is just reacting like thousands of viewers in her position would.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Notice how she wanted to look selfless but instead only put herself fourth on the leaderboard so that she can eat well.

If she really wanted to do a nice thing then she should of put herself last but nope she'd never do that :bored:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Notice how she wanted to look selfless but instead only put herself fourth on the leaderboard so that she can eat well.

If she really wanted to do a nice thing then she should of put herself last but nope she'd never do that :bored:

oh fgs give it a rest, you are being really riduclous. leave the poor woman alone. James was in charge of the order and he refused to put any woman at the bottom hence Kate and him having an argument, no one else offered to put themselves low after that decision

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 09:53 PM
oh fgs give it a rest, you are being really riduclous. leave the poor woman alone. James was in charge of the order and he refused to put any woman at the bottom hence Kate and him having an argument, no one else offered to put themselves low.

They all made a decision yet Jacqueline still had to meddle with the leaderboard , there was no need for it unless she was going to put herself near the bottom then why change the order??? :crazy: .

LeatherTrumpet
24-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Against my better judgement I'm warming to her tenacious character

Macie Lightfoot
24-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Is Pro Sniper coming up with absurd conspiracy theories for another show? We stan :love:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 09:59 PM
They all made a decision yet Jacqueline still had to meddle with the leaderboard , there was no need for it unless she was going to put herself near the bottom then why change the order??? :crazy: .

But was it Jacqueline's decision to have girls at the top and boys at the bottom? no it wasn't, she was only at the top because of James then she put Caitlyn higher.I doubt anyone would really put themselves at the bottom because they all want food. you need to stop criticising Jacqueline over anything she does. your hatred for her isn't healthy at all.

Twosugars
24-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Tbf she is doing her best, it's only fair to acknowledge that

LukeB
24-11-2019, 10:03 PM

Yeah she does, she doesn't want to do it but she does. She always has the option not to but she will never quit.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 10:06 PM

Disagree 2S

She's insufferable and in the trial with Ian she had cloth ears & just screamed a lot . There was lack of communication and she even crawled away when Ian was still trying to pass her a star ,she's there singing like a cat being strangled at the top of her lungs :crazy: :facepalm: .

And I hate how she tells others to "come on " & "get on with it " when she's there screaming & complaining.

LukeB
24-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Disagree 2S

She's insufferable and in the trial with Ian she had cloth ears & just screamed a lot . There was lack of communication and she even crawled away when Ian was still trying to pass her a star ,she's there singing like a cat being strangled at the top of her lungs :crazy: :facepalm: .

And I hate how she tells others to "come on " & "get on with it " when she's there screaming & complaining.

She did it and she was a boss. She was cheering Ian on when he was struggling. She didn't know there was 3 stars coming because it's always been 2 so Ian must have forgot to tell her :shrug:

you will be slating her if she quit and she's doing the trial you still slate her. you need to chill out because this much hatred over a person on tv is so unhealthy.

100% star record btw.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 10:34 PM
She did it and she was a boss. She was cheering Ian on when he was struggling. She didn't know there was 3 stars coming because it's always been 2 so Ian must have forgot to tell her :shrug:

you will be slating her if she quit and she's doing the trial you still slate her. you need to chill out because this much hatred over a person on tv is so unhealthy.

100% star record btw.

Ian said she can "say it " if she wants meaning "iacgmooh" , people shouldn't say that to her .

Ian had the difficult part of the trial in water , he was the one getting the stars for her .

She was screaming & not listening & kept telling him to hurry up like he's not going through crap as well :crazy:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Ian said she can "say it " if she wants meaning "iacgmooh" , people shouldn't say that to her .

Ian had the difficult part of the trial in water , he was the one getting the starts for her .

She was screaming & not listening & kept telling hi to hurry up like he's not going through crap as well :crazy:

So....She doesn't want to do it but doesn't want to let the camp down and she has done every single trial and she succeeds.

She had to find where they were coming up and grab them quickly surrounded by the things she fears. She could have easily drop the stars making Ian get them again, but she found where they were and got them.

They were both screaming, he was screaming more than her and he shouted mummy. She only said hurry up once because she was in a small space full of spiders, her fears and small spaces tend to freak people out but then she was cheering Ian on.

rusticgal
24-11-2019, 10:55 PM
So....She doesn't want to do it but doesn't want to let the camp down and she has done every single trial and she succeeds.

She had to find where they were coming up and grab them quickly surrounded by the things she fears. She could have easily drop the stars making Ian get them again, but she found where they were and got them.

They were both screaming, he was screaming more than her and he shouted mummy. She only said hurry up once because she was in a small space full of spiders, her fears and small spaces tend to freak people out but then she was cheering Ian on.

They both did well...but she had the easier ride tbf. But your slating Ian for screaming :shrug:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 10:57 PM
They both did well...but she had the easier ride tbf. But your slating Ian for screaming :shrug:

So gold heart can slate Jacqueline for screaming and i can't? very interesting and i haven't slated Ian for screaming because i don't even care who bloody screams. It's iac of course they will be bloody screaming. if you don't like screaming don't watch iac

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 10:57 PM

Ian was screaming but no way was he as irritating & loud as Jacqueline, she was at the top of her lungs .

And the singing broke the communication ,she acted like she was in the tunnel on her own :crazy: . She had the nerve to all Ian to "stop" when he first started screaming yet she was screaming herself and loudly!! . She didn't even hear Ant & Dec when they told her it was the last star :bored: .

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Ian was screaming but no way was he as irritating & loud as Jacqueline, she was at the top of her lungs .

And the singing broke the communication ,she acted like she was in the tunnel on her own :crazy: . She had the nerve to all Ian to "stop" when he first started screaming yet she was screaming herself and loudly!! . She didn't even hear Ant & Dec when they told her it was the last star :bored: .

Ian was loud lmao they both were and like i said it's iac so of course they will be screaming.

She knew Ian was in there :shrug: you are forgetting she was in a small space which does make people freak out more. They got all the stars so clearly they both did something right.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Ian was loud lmao they both were and like i said it's iac so of course they will be screaming.

She knew Ian was in there :shrug: you are forgetting she was in a small space which does make people freak out more. They got all the stars so clearly they both did something right.

Her tunnel section was bad yes but Ian had a much harder job but I know we'll never agree :idc:

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:03 PM
So goldwatch can slate Jacqueline for screaming and i can't? very interesting and i haven't slated Ian for screaming because i don't even care who bloody screams. It's iac of course they will be bloody screaming. if you don't like screaming don't watch iac

Who's Gold watch ?? :joker:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Her tunnel section was bad yes but Ian had a much harder job but I know we'll never agree :idc:

Yes maybe Ian had a harder job but i wouldn't say any of them were easy. That tunnel was only small and like i said small spaces freaks a lot of people out and makes them more agitated and easily annoyed. Jacqueline still did it,she didn't refuse and she hasn't done awful with any of them. She's the trial queen

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Who's Gold watch ?? :joker:

I meant gold heart.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Yes maybe Ian had a harder job but i wouldn't say any of them were easy. That tunnel was only small and like i said small spaces freaks a lot of people out and makes them more agitated and easily annoyed. Jacqueline still did it,she didn't refuse and she hasn't done awful with any of them. She's the trial queen

She's NOT the trial queen :facepalm: , but we have our opinions.

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:28 PM
She's NOT the trial queen :facepalm: , but we have our opinions.

Well since she's done more trials than any of them, she is.

Twosugars
24-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Disagree 2S

GH I can't hate her anymore.
Yeah she acts immature sometimes but she's only 22.
Although she's not happy about it she performs well in trials and puts food on the table. Which is the most important thing in that situation.
And at her age she's got two kids by some dick she married. She deserves a break and some support.

rusticgal
24-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Although she's not happy about it she performs well in trials and puts food on the table. Which is the most important thing in that situation.
And at her age she's got two kids by some dick she married. She deserves a break and some support.

Fair enough she’s only 22...but I’m not supporting her because she’s married to someone who has cheated on her. :shrug:

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:35 PM

She's 27 !!! .

And she's not the only parent in the jungle

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:36 PM
Fair enough she’s only 22...but I’m not supporting her because she’s married to someone who has cheated on her. :shrug:

Actually she's 27 :facepalm:

Twosugars
24-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Ok 27. But the rest stands.

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Ok 27. But the rest stands.

27 still quite young tbh but she's doing her kids proud anyway (if they are watching) :love:

Twosugars
24-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Tbh she won me over with her trail results. That shows some grit and responsibility. She moans but she delivers.

GoldHeart
24-11-2019, 11:45 PM
27 still quite young tbh but she's doing her kids proud anyway (if they are watching) :love:

Fgs she's 27 she's not a child ! .Don't understand all this mollycoddling :bored: .

Amy Jade
24-11-2019, 11:46 PM
lmao she got all the stars so because people cant whinge she was crap they bash her for being scared

:facepalm:

LukeB
24-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Tbh she won me over with her trail results. That shows some grit and responsibility. She moans but she delivers.

It's like having a job really we moan about it but we all get it done then happy when home :laugh:

The trials are making her stronger and stronger.

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Jacqueline knew what she was signing up for, and I'm sure the 50k or however much she's getting for IAC will ease her pain :notimpressed:

LukeB
25-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Jacqueline knew what she was signing up for, and I'm sure the 50k or however much she's getting for IAC will ease her pain :notimpressed:

She did but didn’t expect to be voted to do trial after trial because it hasn’t been done for ages and you can say the same about Ian with his moaning and tantrums about food. He is getting 400k for this

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 01:08 AM
She did but didn’t expect to be voted to do trial after trial because it hasn’t been done for ages and you can say the same about Ian with his moaning and tantrums about food. He is getting 400k for this

Ian smashed the trials as well yet you're still bringing up his previous moaning .

Caitlyn has the biggest pay cheque

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 01:09 AM
Well if we believe the papers when it comes to fees

LukeB
25-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Ian smashed the trials as well yet you're still bringing up his previous moaning .

Caitlyn has the biggest pay cheque

Didn’t say he didn’t smash it did i? Just responding to your ‘they know what that they were signing up for” because same can be said about some of them. (I Don’t dislike them :))

Ammi
25-11-2019, 04:31 AM
...when Jacqueline changed the positions on the board...?...it was only really for her to change her own position with Caitlyn, which she did...because she happened to be higher...when the positions were being done..no one considered Caitlyn’s age, that she was a lady into her 70s and so far has done lots of tasks ...(...with no task immunity, which has often been the way in the past..)...Caitlyn is looking exhausted but she’s a ‘trooper’...Jacqueline was the only one to consider her age though and put her a bit higher...that’s definitely not a me, me, me personality...that’s a very thoughtful and caring person..:lovedup:..

...she did amazingly in the task again...and Ian did also, they were a perfect scream team...:laugh:..but it must be quite hard for Jacqueline to psych herself up for the trials and getting through them, in comparison to someone who does them much less...her sense of achievement and pride in herself must be taken away from her a bit, in having to emotionally prepare for the next trial so quickly...when she’s not doing them constantly soon though, she’ll have time to gather herself and realise what she’s achieved...and hopefully, feel the amazingness she is...

Pro Sniper
25-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Another cakewalk trial to make sure greedy guts got all the stars. Boasting she was like Tomb Raider..with crickets and meal worms in front of her.

And desperate to try and rid her selfish tag, she was nauseatingly pretending she was actually putting someone before herself. Laughable. And note the actual swap was a meaningless gesture anyway as they were always going to cover more than the first half-dozen........and she fine well knew that.

rionablue
25-11-2019, 03:19 PM
Another cakewalk trial to make sure greedy guts got all the stars. Boasting she was like Tomb Raider..with crickets and meal worms in front of her.

And desperate to try and rid her selfish tag, she was nauseatingly pretending she was actually putting someone before herself. Laughable. And note the actual swap was a meaningless gesture anyway as they were always going to cover more than the first half-dozen........and she fine well knew that.

Jeepers Pro Sniper you really hate her :( However she seems pretty popular in the forums. She has done the trials (ok crying a bit when she found out she was picked again) but has done her best in everything. She was the ONLY one who considered Caitlyns age and wanted to move her further up the board just to make sure she got food. Because of James stupid policy that women should be at the top she couldnt move herself much further down the board without being noticed. She is young and quite sweet and I really hope that being on the show will boost her confidence cos god knows she could do with a break from all the bad press about her husbands affairs

Niamh.
25-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Jeepers Pro Sniper you really hate her :( However she seems pretty popular in the forums. She has done the trials (ok crying a bit when she found out she was picked again) but has done her best in everything. She was the ONLY one who considered Caitlyns age and wanted to move her further up the board just to make sure she got food. Because of James stupid policy that women should be at the top she couldnt move herself much further down the board without being noticed. She is young and quite sweet and I really hope that being on the show will boost her confidence cos god knows she could do with a break from all the bad press about her husbands affairs

It's really ****ing patronising, he tried to do the same with the jailhouse swap. I can see Kate getting ****ed off with it too if he carries it on.

parmnion
25-11-2019, 03:37 PM

You seem as though she is troubling you my man..are you ok?

Pro Sniper
25-11-2019, 04:00 PM

Nonsense. Like I said, they were always going to cover "at least" a handful, so she knew she was safely getting rewarded either way. So it was clear she was just desperate to do something that would look good to gullible viewers who can't see through her transparent moves. If she really wanted to make a genuine, selfless gesture there, she'd have put her name right at the bottom..and moved that person up into Jenner's old spot. But there was absolutely NO CHANCE of her doing that as that would mean there was a reasonable chance she'd get no reward. Which we know she'd never put at risk.

montblanc
25-11-2019, 04:41 PM
ha, nadine, and sexy myles for final 3 :cheer2:

LeatherTrumpet
25-11-2019, 05:04 PM

Myles is very dull and by all accounts a serial cheat

:umm2:

rusticgal
25-11-2019, 05:04 PM
I think Jacqueline’s trying hard to get an invite to meet Caitlyns family :laugh:

Nancy.
25-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Myles bores the life out of me. Total waste of a campmate.

rusticgal
25-11-2019, 05:05 PM

I like Myles....but he isn’t really charismatic.

Gusto Brunt
25-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Why is it she weeps before the trial, and then when she's doing it she's loving it?:shrug:

Twosugars
25-11-2019, 05:36 PM

You forgot sexy Roman :nono:

Marsh.
25-11-2019, 06:48 PM
"Greedy guts"

At no point has she been depicted as greedy throughout the show so this is nothing more than a pathetic dig at her weight.

If women bother you this much I suggest therapy.

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 07:21 PM

As I said before if she really wanted to be selfLESS then she should of put herself last on the leaderboard instead of fourth !, like you say it made no difference & came across as pointless meddling to make herself look good but I saw right through it :suspect::bored: .

She can't miss out on the roast dinner now can she , she knew the last 3 would be more likely to not be eating ,and she didn't want to take that risk.

parmnion
25-11-2019, 07:29 PM
As I said before if she really wanted to be selfLESS then she should of put herself last on the leaderboard instead of fourth !, like you say it made no difference & came across as pointless meddling to make herself look good but I saw right through it :suspect::bored: .

She can't miss out on the roast dinner now can she , she knew the last 3 would be more likely to not be eating ,and she didn't want to take that risk.

Big muscle man made a rule that women went first so she put herself as low as she could fgs

parmnion
25-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Even if that's not correct, she was just willing to swap places with Caitlyn..if she involved another camp mates position you would just accuse her of starting drama.

Goldheart, average sniper.

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 07:35 PM
Even if that's not correct, she was just willing to swap places with Caitlyn..if she involved another camp mates position you would just accuse her of starting drama.

Goldheart, average sniper.

So why not leave the leaderboard as it is ??? :crazy: , her gesture was not needed . it's not like Caitlyn was last .

LukeB
25-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Big muscle man made a rule that women went first so she put herself as low as she could fgs

It's getting silly isn't it :laugh: She can't win at all. We clearly saw James's order plan girls at top and boys at the bottom. Jacqueline and Myles put Caitlyn higher. No one offered to put themselves last after that but would you blame them if they didn't want to? no. it's a roast which is a big meal.

I don't know how this trial worked maybe if Cliff,Adele,James and Roman failed then Jacqueline and the other two girls would lose their roast :shrug:

parmnion
25-11-2019, 07:50 PM
So why not leave the leaderboard as it is ??? :crazy: , her gesture was not needed . it's not like Caitlyn was last .

Cause it's a team...we can all see how tight they all are...why wouldn't she?

Fgs if she hadn't you would be posting about how wea and scrawny Caitlyn looks and jaquiline should have sacrificed herself.

I like it though...we need an enemy cause so far the jaquiline supporters don't have one in the game....

You're brave.:joker:

Pro Sniper
26-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Surprisingly no faux tears from Jossa during the "letters from home" nonsense. But the fact she was the complete opposite(looking bored and disinterested) only provided more evidence of her being wired up like a robot. If her display of tears aren't planned then she'll appear as the emotionless block of ice that she is.

rionablue
26-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Surprisingly no faux tears from Jossa during the "letters from home" nonsense. But the fact she was the complete opposite(looking bored and disinterested) only provided more evidence of her being wired up like a robot. If her display of tears aren't planned then she'll appear as the emotionless block of ice that she is.

I dont think whatever she does she will win you over PS If she DID cry it would be fake When she DOESNT she looks bored and disinterested. When she does well in the trials the other person got an easier ride. If she didnt do well in the trials you would possibly say she was lazy and not a team player. However there are a good few people who love her. So each to their own. Peace !!

GoldHeart
26-11-2019, 04:23 PM

I'm surprised she didn't cry , last night we got a bit of peace & quiet .

She was sat with a blank expression

parmnion
26-11-2019, 06:05 PM
I'm surprised she didn't cry , last night we got a bit of peace & quiet .

She was sat with a blank expression

Blame Myles for that...he robbed us all.:fist:

arista
26-11-2019, 06:09 PM

attempt?

Was the Lass
Fired?

GoldHeart
26-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Blame Myles for that...he robbed us all.:fist:

Blame Myles for what breathing?? give me a break :facepalm: , if you're going to believe every poo that's written in the tabloids then you might aswell retire now from TIBB .

Jacqueline got her wish and her mug is plastered all over internet with recycled garbage , she already knew her husband was up to no good yet this same story is being regurgitated hmmm reminds me of an Easterners storyline jeez :bored: .

parmnion
26-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Blame Myles for what breathing?? give me a break :facepalm: , if you're going to believe every poo that's written in the tabloids then you might aswell retire now from TIBB .

Jacqueline got her wish and her mug is plastered all over internet with recycled garbage , she already knew her husband was up to no good yet this same story is being regurgitated hmmm reminds me of an Easterners storyline jeez :bored: .

I don't read papers...I read tibb.

And I doubt I read you anymore after that garbage

GoldHeart
26-11-2019, 06:31 PM
I don't read papers...I read tibb.

And I doubt I read you anymore after that garbage

The only garbage is the Jacqueline & Dan show :facepalm:

parmnion
26-11-2019, 06:38 PM
The only garbage is the Jacqueline & Dan show :facepalm:

You should get a doctor to remove it from your head, cause you are the only person I know that sees that.

Dan isn't even on the show...only idiots that read tabloids and believe the **** they are fed from the tabloids believe he is part of the show..

GoldHeart
26-11-2019, 06:50 PM
You should get a doctor to remove it from your head, cause you are the only person I know that sees that.

Dan isn't even on the show...only idiots that read tabloids and believe the **** they are fed from the tabloids believe he is part of the show..

I already said i pay no attention to BS in the tabloids but when it's on the TIBB forum then obviously it's giving it centre stage .

parmnion
26-11-2019, 06:54 PM
I already said i pay no attention to BS in the tabloids but when it's on the TIBB forum then obviously it's giving it centre stage .

Oh..right..so because you don't like her you have to attack her at every opportunity to defend your honour. .on an Internet forum

Fill yer boots love, I've been doing it for years.x

LukeB
26-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Oh..right..so because you don't like her you have to attack her at every opportunity to defend your honour. .on an Internet forum

Fill yer boots love, I've been doing it for years.x

I hope she wins because of the awful treatment she’s getting :(

GoldHeart
26-11-2019, 07:00 PM
I hope she wins because of the awful treatment she’s getting :(

What awful treatment???? , Fleur got given hell last year and STILL didn't win it's interesting who gets sympathy and who doesn't hmm i wonder why that is :whistle::sleep: .

parmnion
26-11-2019, 07:38 PM
What awful treatment???? , Fleur got given hell last year and STILL didn't win it's interesting who gets sympathy and who doesn't hmm i wonder why that is :whistle::sleep: .

Who gave her hell?

Is this revenge in your head:joker:

Pro Sniper
27-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Notice how when the trials all of a sudden get singular, tougher and/or more unpleasant, Jossa conveniently begins escaping them..

parmnion
27-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Notice how when the trials all of a sudden get singular, tougher and/or more unpleasant, Jossa conveniently begins escaping them..

Yes I know. .who would have imagined striding over a camel would be so difficult.

Mystic Mock
27-11-2019, 08:02 AM

Tbf the letters from home stuff is quite dull and fake imo, so I wouldn't blame Jossa for looking bored as I would be too if I was on the show.:joker:

Pro Sniper
27-11-2019, 09:52 AM
Yes I know. .who would have imagined striding over a camel would be so difficult.

Tangling with camels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lifting up a fluffy pillow.

parmnion
29-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Ooo look a whole cast task..I bet that set up for jaquiline.

parmnion
29-11-2019, 08:24 PM

Well stay of twitter hun..then nobody will.

parmnion
29-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Adele left Caitlyn hanging...get them both out

GoldHeart
29-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Adele left Caitlyn hanging...get them both out

What are you talking about ?

AnnieK
29-11-2019, 10:52 PM
What are you talking about ?

Caitlyn put her hand up for a high 5, adele didn't do it, therefore left her hanging

GoldHeart
29-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Caitlyn put her hand up for a high 5, adele didn't do it, therefore left her hanging

Ohhhhh that , she didn't see her do it :shrug:

AnnieK
29-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Ohhhhh that , she didn't see her do it :shrug:

Yeah, I know. But that's what Parm was meaning. It definitely wasn't intentional :laugh:

parmnion
29-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I know. But that's what Parm was meaning. It definitely wasn't intentional :laugh:

She has big hands so I'm not so sure she didn't see it.

parmnion
29-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Selfish and entitled is how I sum her up. Ok she’s missing her kids but when people support her like Ian tonight and Andy the other night she couldn’t even bring herself to give a kindly response...even when Kate was crying over her children she couldn’t even give her a hug. It’s like she’s devoid of giving comfort or respect when she demands it herself.

Ive seen her pat a few knees.:shrug:

GoldHeart
29-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Ive seen her pat a few knees.:shrug:

Wow :sleep:

rusticgal
30-11-2019, 12:01 AM
She has settled down and bonding with the others...however I still don’t think she deserves to go all the way but she probably will make the final 4. Others deserve it more imo.

SherzyK
30-11-2019, 12:32 AM
She has settled down and bonding with the others...however I still don’t think she deserves to go all the way but she probably will make the final 4. Others deserve it more imo.

At least give her credit for trying, don’t just keep slandering the girl :shrug:

GoldHeart
30-11-2019, 12:40 AM

My Prediction Rustic is that she'll be in the final 4 for sure :bored: . In an ideal world she would be one of the first ones out .

rusticgal
30-11-2019, 01:14 AM
At least give her credit for trying, don’t just keep slandering the girl :shrug:

How am I slandering her in that statement?...I just gave her credit ffs...

SherzyK
30-11-2019, 01:15 AM
How am I slandering her in that statement?...I just gave her credit ffs...

Despite everything else she has done for other people, you choose to ignore that and nitpick only the bad things. I think this hatred for Jacqueline stems from something else and not from the show

GoldHeart
30-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Despite everything else she has done for other people, you choose to ignore that and nitpick only the bad things. I think this hatred for Jacqueline stems from something else and not from the show

Not everyone has to like Jacqueline , yes she's done well in trials and surprisingly in the water trial she didn't scream her head off .

But i'm not a fan and i still find her childish & irritating :idc: , there's no other hidden agenda . We don't all have to like the same people :rolleyes: .

SherzyK
30-11-2019, 01:25 AM
But other camp mates have displayed the same behaviour so I don’t understand your logic. I’m not telling you who to like, but we all watch the show and she’s done nothing wrong to warrant this kind of hatred

GoldHeart
30-11-2019, 01:28 AM
But other camp mates have displayed the same behaviour so I don’t understand your logic. I’m not telling you who to like, but we all watch the show and she’s done nothing wrong to warrant this kind of hatred

I've expressed my dislike for James aswell :shrug: , also Andrew could get eliminated and wouldn't be bothered either .

Pro Sniper
30-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Failed miserably at more non-baby trials..

montblanc
30-11-2019, 06:49 PM
she's trying :(

Pro Sniper
01-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Ruled herself out from being selected for yet another trial..before producing another display of croc tears. Had her mates send her off on the next simple dingo dollar challenge..and became the first camper in the history of the show to fail to correctly ding the kiosk bell.

Tony Montana
01-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Give it a ****ing rest will ya. :idc:

Lewismacfarlane
01-12-2019, 12:21 PM
I wont hear a single bad word about her i love her

rusticgal
01-12-2019, 02:34 PM

I have no hatred...I simply don’t like her much. Never seen the girl before and know nothing about her apart from what I read on here. Again last night she opted out of volunteering for a task trying to mask it with “I can’t be bothered with the hassle” excuse.

Marsh.
01-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Ruled herself out from being selected for yet another trial..before producing another display of croc tears. Had her mates send her off on the next simple dingo dollar challenge..and became the first camper in the history of the show to fail to correctly ding the kiosk bell.

She's done more bushtuckers than over half the camp.

Your obsession with the girl is bizarre.

GoldHeart
01-12-2019, 06:30 PM
I have no hatred...I simply don’t like her much. Never seen the girl before and know nothing about her apart from what I read on here. Again last night she opted out of volunteering for a task trying to mask it with “I can’t be bothered with the hassle” excuse.

I'm glad she opted out tbh ,but James was the one who was too controlling . She got upset about it .

Gusto Brunt
01-12-2019, 07:00 PM
How is it sometimes she looks really pretty, the next very average.

I've noticed she's wearing make up too. But not always.

Marsh.
01-12-2019, 07:05 PM
How is it sometimes she looks really pretty, the next very average.

We all look different depending on the time of day, if we've had sleep, if we've eaten well etc. :)

Pro Sniper
03-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Yet again she got another team trial. And yet again she got the easiest part of it; lazing in a box with a few tiny insects. She was desperately trying to talk up the "100ft" drop she was exposed to,, ignoring the fact she only actually dropped about 5ft when the thing opened..which she tried to have people believe she had "no idea" was about to happen..before acting like they should all be on their hands and knees bowing to her greatness in surviving a 5ft bungee drop while holding a GIANT, undroppable star.

Pro Sniper
03-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Used Haskell up for the mug he is. Putting on a croc display at his leaving was all it took for that clown to talk her up for the win like she's been a solid friend for years. FOOL.

LeatherTrumpet
03-12-2019, 09:59 PM
She really is a piece of work

Marsh.
03-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Yet again she got another team trial. And yet again she got the easiest part of it; lazing in a box with a few tiny insects. She was desperately trying to talk up the "100ft" drop she was exposed to,, ignoring the fact she only actually dropped about 5ft when the thing opened..which she tried to have people believe she had "no idea" was about to happen..before acting like they should all be on their hands and knees bowing to her greatness in surviving a 5ft bungee drop while holding a GIANT, undroppable star.

You need therapy.