PDA

View Full Version : Kimberley Walsh (AKA Cheryl's mouthpiece) goes on Loose Women...

Nancy.
25-11-2019, 06:19 PM
... to support Nadine? Or did she really go on to settle any rumours of the group chat claims?

All this stuff about Cheryl 'crying her eyes out' sounds very insincere, tbh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7723473/Kimberley-Walsh-says-Nadine-Coyles-Im-Celeb-stint-realise-cares-her.html

Strictly Jake
25-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Yeah watched this afternoon said to my wife its funny how she decides to pop in and talk about her so called friend when nadine is gaining popularity. In fairness she told the truth that her cheryl and nicola got on as friends but nadine and sarah were like work colleagues. But she cares about her she said then starting banging on about the national lottery

I am here for the point she said about never say never about a girls aloud reunion. Its time they came back

Marsh.
25-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Don't see why such a fuss is made. They're closer to each other than they were to Nadine.

They were in a group because they were put together not because they were close friends. It was bound to be the case with one or two of them.

RileyH
25-11-2019, 07:23 PM
ugh get her in next year legend

LukeB
25-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Don't see why such a fuss is made. They're closer to each other than they were to Nadine.

They were in a group because they were put together not because they were close friends. It was bound to be the case with one or two of them.

Exactly

And with Nadine being in the USA when they were not recording, promoting or touring which probably meant Cheryl,Kimberly and Nicola were getting more closer and the friendship with Nadine was drifting.Not saying it's her fault or anyone's it's just how life is. people are close at first then drift off.

I always suspected Nadine wasn't that close with the girls anymore when she didn't take part in the passion show or the haunted house show.

GoldHeart
25-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Nadine has nothing bad to say about them either :shrug: