PDA

View Full Version : Covid -19 entertainment

WingsFan1
15-11-2020, 04:10 PM
I know this year has been different from other years it’s been challenging for people. However I wanna know how have people been entertained during the pandemic.

Have you been doing any hobbies, have you gone somewhere new, done something you didn’t think possible , tried a new hobby, been on holiday etc. What kind of fun have you been doing during these tough times?

I’ll start work has been up and down for me it is this month because

I’m a restaurant blogger. I’ve been to new restaurants.

I’ve been binge watching a lot of Disney plus, Netflix, Tv shows watched the whole of Littlemix: the search loved it.

I’ve done some gaming , watching a lot of films.

done a lot of travelling around London, gone to the gym, listening to music constantly.

keeping social with friends and making new ones.

So what about you guys what’s been keeping you entertained?

Nicky91
15-11-2020, 04:53 PM
been watching a lot of netflix myself (movies, and currently addicted into Dynasty reboot)

doing chores in the garden, lots of leaves falling from trees now here, we gotta clean that up

listening to music, mostly into Balkan music scene (i know if its a bit outdated but i like the magic at that sort of music, how much passion goes into every song there)

gonna do some gaming either i guess, maybe bit further on fallout new vegas or FIFA 19 on the PS3

as for TV, lots of german tv shows mostly, and now BBC of course first strictly best of, little mix the search, now current strictly series

WingsFan1
15-11-2020, 05:53 PM
been watching a lot of netflix myself (movies, and currently addicted into Dynasty reboot)

doing chores in the garden, lots of leaves falling from trees now here, we gotta clean that up

listening to music, mostly into Balkan music scene (i know if its a bit outdated but i like the magic at that sort of music, how much passion goes into every song there)

gonna do some gaming either i guess, maybe bit further on fallout new vegas or FIFA 19 on the PS3

as for TV, lots of german tv shows mostly, and now BBC of course first strictly best of, little mix the search, now current strictly series
Amazing hope your keeping safe :)

GoldHeart
15-11-2020, 07:35 PM
A mixture of watching movies , doing games/ quizzes online, listening to music . Browsing YouTube/ Netflix.
Bit of shopping .

And of course using tibbs :) lol

deadman
16-11-2020, 07:59 PM
you see i started watching some series and movies with the quarantine but im telling you with all these new about many daily death and many people about to die and this sort of news you kinds lose interest after a while and become sad.

Nicky91
17-11-2020, 07:49 AM
gonna put up christmas decorations today :dance: :dance: also a nice distraction

Mystic Mock
17-11-2020, 08:23 AM
Mainly TV, Games, Movies, and the Berserk Manga Series (which is fantastic) they've all kept me sane.