PDA

View Full Version : Makes me sad! 90% of you missed out on TIBB in its glory years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 01:57 AM
Damm man! Pains me to see this forum fall of the cliff!

Any of my brothers and sisters from the glory years still post on here?

Withano
26-11-2020, 02:48 AM
Who is this

Ammi
26-11-2020, 04:54 AM
...well, well, well...you...:laugh:...it’s so wonderful to see you, LK...:love:..I hope that your legend world is being good and kind to you....well, other than a deadly pandemic virus, plague of locusts etc that were sent...I hope it’s not being too bad and you and all of your loved people are all good and healthy and happy etc...:hug:...

...you really are a beautiful vision, sir...:lovedup:...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt4tIzlAYBwohO0/giphy.gif

Ammi
26-11-2020, 04:55 AM
Who is this

...this is the Legend...against all odds...

Kazanne
26-11-2020, 07:05 AM

Yes, I still,post LK , miss a lot of the missing members,nice to see you post again :wavey:

joeysteele
26-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Good to see a post from you Legend.
Hope you're okay.
Welcome back.

Scarlett.
26-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Meanwhile us 13+ yearers are like
https://img.gifglobe.com/grabs/fatherted/S02E08/S02E08-hLCvhT2s-subtitled.jpg

(Welcome back! :dance:)

Toy Soldier
26-11-2020, 08:21 AM
When were the glory years though? I mean it can't have been before 2013 :think:

Niamh.
26-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Welcome back Legend :love:

Vanessa
26-11-2020, 09:30 AM
We're still here, hanging on :laugh::wavey:

Nicky91
26-11-2020, 09:34 AM
yes i think about that, what this forum was like before i joined

therefore i also like reading in the archive :laugh:

GoldHeart
26-11-2020, 10:03 AM
If we're talking pre 2009 then I wasn't here , what was TIBB like back then ?.

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 10:18 AM
...well, well, well...you...:laugh:...it’s so wonderful to see you, LK...:love:..I hope that your legend world is being good and kind to you....well, other than a deadly pandemic virus, plague of locusts etc that were sent...I hope it’s not being too bad and you and all of your loved people are all good and healthy and happy etc...:hug:...

...you really are a beautiful vision, sir...:lovedup:...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt4tIzlAYBwohO0/giphy.gif

AMMI!!!! Truly a blast from the blast haha! How have you been? I hope you and your family are coping with the pandemic as best as you can!
The forum seems so empty now makes me kind of sad!

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Yes, I still,post LK , miss a lot of the missing members,nice to see you post again :wavey:

Kazanne! My John James/ Ben nemesis haha good to see your still alive and kicking! Have a lot left? I have a quick browse and couldn't see many of the older members tbh

Smithy
26-11-2020, 10:22 AM

09-12

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 10:22 AM
Good to see a post from you Legend.
Hope you're okay.
Welcome back.

Joey how you doing mate? Good to see one of the sports crew still posting in here! Any others from the sports section still posting or you the last survivor haha?

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Welcome back Legend :love:

Impeccable taste as always in your display pic i see Niamh! Shame the rugby team keeps dissapointing us!! Hope ye well!

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 10:25 AM
09-12

Hope your well Smithy! Forum appears to become a ghost town! Hits me in the feels!!

Niamh.
26-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Impeccable taste as always in your display pic i see Niamh! Shame the rugby team keeps dissapointing us!! Hope ye well!

Did you watch her fight the other week?

Cherie
26-11-2020, 10:28 AM
I squeezed into the glory years, not sure that I ever interacted with you though, apart from your Ireland is the greatest thread :love:

joeysteele
26-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Joey how you doing mate? Good to see one of the sports crew still posting in here! Any others from the sports section still posting or you the last survivor haha?

Mock is for sure, I'm not sure what he was called when you were last on.
JedwardFever or Mockinator.
He's Mystic Mock now.

There's others though I'm sure.

Ramsay
26-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Welcome back Legend

Josy
26-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Welcome back LK

The Slim Reaper
26-11-2020, 12:39 PM
The LK gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/ddd8c443bbbbc1d6cb91ea6d8a1b640e/tenor.gif

Brother Leon
26-11-2020, 01:11 PM
They missed your terrible Sports Takes that’s for sure.

Redway
26-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Remember me?

Captain.Remy
26-11-2020, 02:08 PM
The true glory days happened when we had the great and powerful "The Brotherhood" fraternity vs sisterhoods...which led to multiple bans daily.
I miss those days :joker: Thoughts to my Brotherhood brothers if there are still any out there.

That, and the whole BB6/7/8 coverage, that was also very fun.

Captain.Remy
26-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Oh and TIBB also peaked when we had "TIBB's Next Top Model". A cultural reset :laugh:

Niamh.
26-11-2020, 02:23 PM
The true glory days happened when we had the great and powerful "The Brotherhood" fraternity vs sisterhoods...which led to multiple bans daily.
I miss those days :joker: Thoughts to my Brotherhood brothers if there are still any out there.

That, and the whole BB6/7/8 coverage, that was also very fun.

I know you've been on and off here the last few years but did you know that Andyman died? (you probably do, just not sure if you were around the forum when someone found that out)

arista
26-11-2020, 02:40 PM

It was the Conservative/LibDem power
that I predicted to happen
to the late & great poster andyman.

Jarrod
26-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Can't believe it's 10 years next month since I joined

rusticgal
26-11-2020, 04:07 PM
I joined back in 2010.....Funny I never really paid much attention to who I was responding to at the beginning...I just responded...:laugh:

parmnion
26-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Back in the fun bb days.

Calderyon
26-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Who is this

Someone from Ireland?

Calderyon
26-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Welcome back though.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
26-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Anyway

Kizzy
26-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Hello LK I remember you :)

Scarlett.
26-11-2020, 06:30 PM
I know you've been on and off here the last few years but did you know that Andyman died? (you probably do, just not sure if you were around the forum when someone found that out)

I still remember that morning that me, Andyman and a few others were randomly chatting about fast food :laugh: I miss that guy

Mystic Mock
26-11-2020, 07:07 PM

Hello Legend Killer.:wavey:

I wonder when TXF and Cheryl Cole will be back ain't it Legend Killer?:laugh:

Josy
26-11-2020, 07:21 PM
there are no glory years and its a bit insulting to say its crap because you dont post anymore tbh

Today, 02:57 AMHmmm I have to disagree with that tbh LT, most members have a specific time on the forum when they enjoyed it more than others, had fun and connections with other members a lot of whom dont post anymore or have even sadly passed away they would describe those years as glory years and its personal to them :shrug:

Josy
26-11-2020, 07:54 PM
"Pains me to see this forum fall of the cliff"

then have the good grace to understand that rather than post a negative unsubstantiated comment as your first post back

is all i am saying :)Well if that's his opinion then fair dos :shrug:

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Did you watch her fight the other week?
Brilliant wasnt it! The peerson rematch brought a tear to my eye! Truly a queen!!
I squeezed into the glory years, not sure that I ever interacted with you though, apart from your Ireland is the greatest thread :love:
I remember you Cherie! Hope you and your family are well in these crazy times
Welcome back Legend
Another familiar name! Hope you and the family are well Ramsey
Welcome back LK
Are you still a mod Josy? I remember many infractions from you for stretching the main page haha! Hope you are well!
The LK gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/ddd8c443bbbbc1d6cb91ea6d8a1b640e/tenor.gif
The name doesn't check out! But a 2017 join date knowing the legendary gif? Please do tell!
They missed your terrible Sports Takes that’s for sure.
My opinion on pogba really aged like fine wine didnt it Leon? Another instance where you recieved brutal education at my hands! Hope you and the family are well though! Sad to see the sports section so empty
Remember me?
I do! Bonjour!
I joined back in 2010.....Funny I never really paid much attention to who I was responding to at the beginning...I just responded...:laugh:
I remember your name Rusti
Back in the fun bb days.
A lot more faces than I thought when I browsed the forum last night! Good to see you Parmnion!
Welcome back though.
Another one of my arch nemesis haha! Good to see you Calderyon i hope your sporting knowledge has improved over the years
Hello LK I remember you :)

As I do you Kizzy! Bonjour!

Legend killer
26-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Hello Legend Killer.:wavey:

I wonder when TXF and Cheryl Cole will be back ain't it Legend Killer?:laugh:

Mockkkkkk!!!!! How you doing brother? Hope all is well! Our tastes on CHAVryl and her minion Cher Lloyd have aged beautifully indeed

Niamh.
26-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Brilliant wasnt it! The peerson rematch brought a tear to my eye! Truly a queen!!

I remember you Cherie! Hope you and your family are well in these crazy times

Another familiar name! Hope you and the family are well Ramsey

Are you still a mod Josy? I remember many infractions from you for stretching the main page haha! Hope you are well!

The name doesn't check out! But a 2017 join date knowing the legendary gif? Please do tell!

My opinion on pogba really aged like fine wine didnt it Leon? Another instance where you recieved brutal education at my hands! Hope you and the family are well though! Sad to see the sports section so empty

I do! Bonjour!

I remember your name Rusti

A lot more faces than I thought when I browsed the forum last night! Good to see you Parmnion!

Another one of my arch nemesis haha! Good to see you Calderyon i hope your sporting knowledge has improved over the years

As I do you Kizzy! Bonjour!Slim Reaper was formerly known as Jesus/Jesus H Christ

Toy Soldier
26-11-2020, 09:05 PM

Josy is an admin, none of the mods and admins have identifying features (different colour username or title) any more because some stuff went down and someone decided it was a good idea for them to be incognito. It was a really dumb idea then and it's still dumb now, however, it does make more sense now because the forum is barely moderated, it's a ****ing zoo.

That's an old member who left, back under a new name. He used to go by "the truth".

Toy Soldier
26-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Slim Reaper was formerly known as Jesus/Jesus H Christ

SPOIL SPORT

Jack_
26-11-2020, 09:27 PM
‘ello

Mainly lurking these days :hee:

Niamh.
26-11-2020, 09:43 PM
SPOIL SPORT[emoji38]

The Slim Reaper
26-11-2020, 09:45 PM
So I have this woman who's stealing all my money...

https://media.tenor.com/images/8e6b8b8d1eb55897c9ccdfe14fcdfb37/tenor.gif

Black Dagger
26-11-2020, 09:49 PM
The King remains a King.

parmnion
26-11-2020, 10:30 PM
He should have kept it...I look at slims avi, and in a loving way, I say jesus h christ in my head.

And I smile.

Toy Soldier
26-11-2020, 10:38 PM
So I have this woman who's stealing all my money...

Still my all-time favourite thread :flutter:

Captain.Remy
27-11-2020, 07:50 AM

Yes I've learnt thatl! Andyman was such a nice lad, what a shame!:bawling:

The Slim Reaper
27-11-2020, 10:48 AM
He should have kept it...I look at slims avi, and in a loving way, I say jesus h christ in my head.

And I smile.

avi is way too jewish sounding for my liking :smug: Can you use avatar so I don't feel the need to invade Poland.

Niamh.
27-11-2020, 10:50 AM
Yes I've learnt thatl! Andyman was such a nice lad, what a shame!:bawling:

It was very sad, I think he was around my age so probably mid to late 30's when he died :(

Marsh.
27-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Oh wow, what did he die of? :(

Niamh.
27-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Oh wow, what did he die of? :(

I'm not sure if we knew that? I can't even remember how we found out. Was it James found something out, I don't know, I must try and find those posts

Niamh.
27-11-2020, 11:03 AM
This is his thread Marsh

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185742

Ammi
27-11-2020, 11:24 AM
This is his thread Marsh

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185742

...I didn’t know him but very sad and always remembered with such fondness by those who dis know him..:sad:...so many of the posters in that thread as well, such faces from the past who don’t post anymore but who will always be such a huge part of the foundations of TiBB...:love:...Wildcat! Is someone that I hadn’t thought about for such a long while, he was really lovely...

Niamh.
27-11-2020, 11:27 AM
...I didn’t know him but very sad and always remembered with such fondness by those who dis know him..:sad:...so many of the posters in that thread as well, such faces from the past who don’t post anymore but who will always be such a huge part of the foundations of TiBB...:love:...Wildcat! Is someone that I hadn’t thought about for such a long while, he was really lovely...

Oh yeah I really liked Wildcat too.

Andyman was such a character, all that Brotherhood stuff was hilarious, he was a lovely guy as well though despite his fighting talk :laugh:

Ammi
27-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Oh yeah I really liked Wildcat too.

Andyman was such a character, all that Brotherhood stuff was hilarious, he was a lovely guy as well though despite his fighting talk :laugh:

...there’s a thread ...(...I think it’s called ‘War’...)...I must find it...it was one of the ‘back in the day’ ones that Shaun showed me one time ...and it was so funny...

Ammi
27-11-2020, 11:33 AM
...I’m sure that it featured ‘dynodog’ as well or something, which Stu felt was the final word in the war...:laugh:...

Niamh.
27-11-2020, 11:38 AM
...there’s a thread ...(...I think it’s called ‘War’...)...I must find it...it was one of the ‘back in the day’ ones that Shaun showed me one time ...and it was so funny...

All andymans Brotherhood threads are undeleted as well

Mystic Mock
27-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Mockkkkkk!!!!! How you doing brother? Hope all is well! Our tastes on CHAVryl and her minion Cher Lloyd have aged beautifully indeed

I'm doing fine thanks, well as best as you possibly can during a Pandemic anyway.:laugh:

How have you been doing?

And yeah I'll never forget Swagger Jagger or Fight For This Love.:umm2::joker:

Nicky91
27-11-2020, 12:59 PM
I'm doing fine thanks, well as best as you possibly can during a Pandemic anyway.:laugh:

How have you been doing?

And yeah I'll never forget Swagger Jagger or Fight For This Love.:umm2::joker:

my dad loves that song and its music video :D

Mystic Mock
27-11-2020, 01:05 PM
my dad loves that song and its music video :D

I bet he does.:evilgrin::creep:

Being serious each to their own.

The Slim Reaper
27-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Remember when Cher said she wrote a rap for the start of that coldplay song? Then she just rapped (in a fashion) Chris Martins words :laugh:

caprimint
18-12-2020, 12:11 AM
Omg!!! :amazed:

Do you remember me and Jordan arguing with you about Cher???