PDA

View Full Version : I don't like it, Its scary!

parmnion
29-12-2020, 04:15 PM
Being off work.:bawling::bawling:

I've been really stressed out the past 8 days..

The first few was cause I thought I had corona so decided to instantly self isolate and order an on line test..so that was me off work, kinda knowing I didnt have it but wanted to the test so I could have xmas day round my pals knowing I wouldn't give her it.:dance:

Got the result emailed on xmas eve morning..just after the last bus to work...shame...

It was negative.

So I've had a really good xmas day and boxing day round my pals, but that's been it really, the other days have really knocked me out my routine of work and sleep.

Today was my first day back and I feel complete now after getting in and looking at tibb all chilled and happy again..

I dont like change, unless it's a booked holiday....8 or 9 days stressing about the work thinking you're skiving off is not healthy.:nono:

AnnieK
29-12-2020, 04:19 PM
I feel your pain Parm. I was furloughed back at the start and was anxious for ages as I wanted and felt like I needed to work. It was horrible. I got used to it and the anxiety eases but I felt instantly better when we started on the flexi furlough and now I am back working part time. I'll feel better when its back to normal but when you're used to the routine and structure if working its weird went its taken away from you.

:love:

Vanessa
29-12-2020, 04:40 PM
Work is keeping me sane.
I'm on holiday at the moment, but going back on the 8 of January.

parmnion
29-12-2020, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=AnnieK;10976156]I feel your pain Parm. I was furloughed back at the start and was anxious for ages as I wanted and felt like I needed to work. It was horrible. I got used to it and the anxiety eases but I felt instantly better when we started on the flexi furlough and now I am back working part time. I'll feel better when its back to normal but when you're used to the routine and structure if working its weird went its taken away from you.

It gets boring being off work anyway so to have your mind filled with all the reasons why you have to be off work must be hellish to begin with and very worrying about the actual job itself...karma came and blessed you like she did in the end though..she just needs one more fluttering kiss this year for you annie....so I will be a good boy and wedge my lot over your way so you can hopefully get back to some proper normality asap.x

But the guilt I feel if I kind of know I'm skiving is horrific...so it's not a good start.:bawling:

parmnion
29-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Work is keeping me sane.
I'm on holiday at the moment, but going back on the 8 of January.

Oh that's an age away vanessa, you will be going round the bend by the end of it.

Nicky91
29-12-2020, 04:51 PM
aw a nice virtual :hug:

stay safe Parm

parmnion
29-12-2020, 04:56 PM
aw a nice virtual :hug:

stay safe Parm

Never felt safer today in london, it took twenty minutes in a van to get from tower bridge to hammersmith today..the streets were empty...hopefully it stays the same for 4 or 5 weeks...

But thank you nicky..merry xmas my old friend.

parmnion
29-12-2020, 05:35 PM
I felt really guilty collecting my yearly bonus from my netflix n chill situation..

Cherie
30-12-2020, 10:58 AM
I love it, could easily get used to not working :laugh: