PDA

View Full Version : New year drama.

parmnion
31-12-2020, 08:29 PM
You or anyone you know, like family or friends etc ever had massive drama happening new years eve in the past?

I ruined new year day once (not eve)

Got really drunk at 14 with my pal Bartholomew on gin and ended up crying in my aunties friends house, who also happened to be my ex primary schools woman who was in charge of the bell for ringing to tell us break was over.

Anne law was her name...I was howling for my mum, uncontrollable and drunk, Bartholomew only went in to get his mum home...but yeah, they had to call my mum on a house phone.....but didnt, they called my auntie instead.

My auntie ibb, my godmother from birth..she came and rescued me.

But poor Anne's new year was ruined.:nono:

Toy Soldier
31-12-2020, 08:45 PM
My new year when I was 17 (so, 2002 I think?) ended in me and a few friends getting into a massive ****ing Street Brawl with a bunch of arseholes from our school after we wandered past their house party and the "banter" went off the rails a bit. It went on for about half an hour with various "backup" being summoned and sprinting from all corners of the town to pile in :joker:.

On balance it was one of my favourite new years. But I woke up with a broken wrist so that wasn't so much fun.

parmnion
31-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Have you had a limp wrist ever since TS?

That sounds horrific.