PDA

View Full Version : FAO alf.

parmnion
16-01-2021, 09:47 PM
https://youtu.be/Le8FG2-ZxQI

His cap record is a disgrace to Scottish football.:nono:

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:00 PM
I guess Andy Roxburgh preferred Ally McCoist.

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Have a look at his wiki, especially his youth record, then compare that to his goal tally for hearts..

Then ask yourself why he wasny chosen..you think like andy Roxburgh if you ask me.

Plus you aint even half way through the vid I posted either..

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Ps...search john Robertson this is your life on YouTube and you will see true respect..

His record alone for goals scored against hearts bitter rivals hibs should have seen him inside your list.

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Have a look at his wiki, especially his youth record, then compare that to his goal tally for hearts..

Then ask yourself why he wasny chosen..you think like andy Roxburgh if you ask me.

Plus you aint even half way through the vid I posted either..I know he finished top goalscorer in the Scottish Premier league, I believe in the 89/90 season. That's about the pinnacle of his career.

Roxburgh had to decide who his main striker was and he chose McCoist in front of Robertson on far more occasions.

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:24 PM
Hes up there with Dennis law..a jammy wee bastard admittedly.

Search youtube for john Robertson this is your life

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:29 PM
It's a fact that you have listed loads of defenders in your list.

You need to realise wee robbo was pumping his goal tally against them all...especially the flying pig.

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:31 PM
Hes up there with Dennis law..a jammy wee bastard admittedly.

Search youtube for john Robertson this is your lifeIf I leave this here, then maybe I'll give it a watch in the future. I'll save it for a rainy day.

5KrjErpE1I4

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:35 PM
It's a fact that you have listed loads of defenders in your list.

You need to realise wee robbo was pumping his goal tally against them all...especially the flying pig.It just turned out that you've produced some very good defenders. Alan Hansen says to John Robertson "Put your medals on the table"

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:36 PM
That's the one...but I would prefer you to listen to the names of the defenders, and especially the name andy goram of the goalies he breezes past on my original 1.5 hour long video .

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:39 PM
It just turned out that you've produced some very good defenders. Alan Hansen says to John Robertson "Put your medals on the table"

Which robbo?

Forrest or hearts.

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:39 PM
That's the one...but I would prefer you to listen to the names of the defenders, and especially the name andy goram of the goalies he breezes past on my original 1.5 hour long video .I have no doubt he had his moments and some great stories to tell of little victories against great players. Every player has them stories.

parmnion
16-01-2021, 10:48 PM
I have no doubt he had his moments and some great stories to tell of little victories against great players. Every player has them stories.

Bollocks..

Your list was ****e..you know **** all all about Scottish footballs greatest players.

Alf
16-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Bollocks..

Your list was ****e..you know **** all all about Scottish footballs greatest players.

.How do you make a Scotsman angry?

parmnion
16-01-2021, 11:21 PM
How do you make a Scotsman angry?

I dunno!

Is Jamie East still relevent?