PDA

View Full Version : What do you currently need to buy?

reecejackox
22-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Milk for me

Alf
22-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Fish cakes

Bollo
23-01-2021, 01:03 AM
A freezer

Ramsay
23-01-2021, 01:09 AM
A ****ing OLED tv for my xbox series x
It's a necessity, saving right now for it I'll be there in about 50 years

Kate!
23-01-2021, 01:13 AM

If I eon a lot of money I would buy you one ha. Xx

Ramsay
23-01-2021, 01:17 AM
If I eon a lot of money I would buy you one ha. Xx

Aw kate thank you hahah first thing I'd buy before a house if I won the euro millions I'm that skagged for it :laugh:
So will be waiting for your thread about winning the lotto and then come begging :P

Kate!
23-01-2021, 01:41 AM
Aw kate thank you hahah first thing I'd buy before a house if I won the euro millions I'm that skagged for it :laugh:
So will be waiting for your thread about winning the lotto and then come begging :P

Haha yes I if won big style there are quite a few people on tibb I would buy certain things tbh. I really would as well.

I'd buy Kizzy whatever she wanted for a start. Luv that girl to bits xx

Ramsay
23-01-2021, 01:59 AM
Haha yes I if won big style there are quite a few people on tibb I would buy certain things tbh. I really would as well.

I'd buy Kizzy whatever she wanted for a start. Luv that girl to bits xx

Yeah kizzy is dead on! Don't chat her much on here but I love reading her posts I agree with on most things I can tell we'd get along :laugh:
A tv each for me and kizzy so? I'll pay customs to ireland now **** brexit! :laugh:

Kate!
23-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Yeah kizzy is dead on! Don't chat her much on here but I love reading her posts I agree with on most things I can tell we'd get along :laugh:
A tv each for me and kizzy so? I'll pay customs to ireland now **** brexit! :laugh:

Oh god. ****ing Brexit eh? Never known such a bloody mess.

LaLaLand
23-01-2021, 02:06 AM
Grapefruit (yes genuinely that's how exciting my life is :joker: )

Oh and a couple of canvas boards for painting, maybe. I've got one left before I run out.

Ramsay
23-01-2021, 02:12 AM
Oh god. ****ing Brexit eh? Never known such a bloody mess.

Your country ruined my amazon prime experience! Rip 2 day free delivery gone but not forgotten :love: hahah
Anyway sorry for going off topic. I legit need a new phone, this one's charging port is gone and can't charge proper need to buy a new one. I'll need it for going up to college for a night. Waiting for the new oneplus to be announced!

Kate!
23-01-2021, 02:13 AM

Oh and a couple of canvas boards for painting, maybe. I've got one left before I run out.

Do you like photography as well as painting?

Kate!
23-01-2021, 02:15 AM

Your country ruined my amazon prime experience! Rip 2 day free delivery gone but not forgotten :love: hahah
Anyway sorry for going off topic. I legit need a new phone, this one's charging port is gone and can't charge proper need to buy a new one. I'll need it for going up to college for a night. Waiting for the new oneplus to be announced!

yeah my boyfriend needs a new phone too. His is virtually knackered. We like Samsungs best.

LaLaLand
23-01-2021, 02:24 AM
Do you like photography as well as painting?

I do yeah I'm just not very good at it myself. I love other people's work (film photography especially) but I'm hopeless with cameras and all of the settings/shutter speed/composition/apertures etc, I have a digital Canon camera and am so basic at it even after like five years. I prefer to just use my phone! :joker:

Jessica.
23-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Desperately need some more items of clothing and pyjamas but all of the places that sell those things are closed here. Even the clothing sections in supermarkets are cordoned off. :joker:

Withano
23-01-2021, 11:08 AM
I’d love a kebab tonight

Cherie
23-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Desperately need some more items of clothing and pyjamas but all of the places that sell those things are closed here. Even the clothing sections in supermarkets are cordoned off. :joker:

online for pjs at least? its not like they have to be an exact fit :laugh:

Niamh.
23-01-2021, 11:22 AM
online for pjs at least? its not like they have to be an exact fit [emoji23]I got some lovely ones on Boohoo for Christmas

Black Dagger
23-01-2021, 11:35 AM
An erm... fabric shaver for my bed. My mattress has started getting those bubbly bits on it. Thats all :joker:

Ammi
23-01-2021, 11:36 AM
...when you analyse it and think about it, we’re such a ‘pampered’ race, us humans...we have a pandemic which prevents us from ‘going out to buy... oh, no worries...we'll order it in and someone will deliver it to our door...(...that’s not a criticism, just a thought...)...

...hmmmmm no, I can’t think of anything I need atm tbh...

smudgie
23-01-2021, 11:47 AM
A few picture frames for my new art.
Don’t think it’s an essential so it can wait.:blush:

Jessica.
23-01-2021, 11:51 AM
online for pjs at least? its not like they have to be an exact fit [emoji23]Ugh, I'm not sure, I'm a bit picky about the texture of my clothes and the lengths of sleeves and trouser legs.

Ammi
23-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Ugh, I'm not sure, I'm a bit picky about the texture of my clothes and the lengths of sleeves and trouser legs.

...are you able to order some of the same brand/size/similar design etc so that you’d feel more sure of them, Jess...?...

AnnieK
23-01-2021, 12:30 PM
I need a new roof on my house if anyone is winning the lottery :wink:

Cherie
23-01-2021, 12:36 PM
I need a new roof on my house if anyone is winning the lottery :wink:

okay leave it with me Annie :laugh:

Cherie
23-01-2021, 12:42 PM
some wine for tonight

Toy Soldier
23-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Fridge is pretty empty...

But also;

- a PS5
- an RTX3080 graphics card
- A hoover

Only the last one of those is feasible though, you can't buy the other two anywhere (except eBay for double the price) :bawling:

AnnieK
23-01-2021, 01:10 PM
okay leave it with me Annie :laugh:

That'll be great, thanks :laugh:

Cherie
23-01-2021, 02:08 PM

If you are pretty disciplined and have a regular income you could apply for a 0% credit card and pay off before the 0% ends, cut card up once you have bought the telly if you think you might be tempted, you can get some cards that offer up to 2 years 0%, just depends if you can pay it off in time