PDA

View Full Version : I feel judged, so now I want to judge you.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 08:36 PM
I need you all (or at least 1 and a half of you) to post a video of your favourite song.

But I also need you to describe what's all going on in your heart or head (or both) when the song plays.

Music is the food of life.:wavey:

Niamh.
13-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Black - Pearl Jam. It's been my favourite song since I was an angsty teenager. Love his voice so much and he sings this one with such raw emotion, listening to it always brings me back to those times. This is my favourite performance of it

5ZH2it92ZmA

Mystic Mock
13-02-2021, 09:03 PM
uEzXFuYN89k

It always reminds of my childhood whenever I listen to this song, it's apart of one of my favourite Video Game franchises in my actual favourite installment (sorry not sorry Sonic The Hedgehog 2 fans) and it was the first Video Game that I started playing and got me into Video Games. Plus it was probably where I started developing my taste for songs with Guitar riffs in them.:laugh:

If you're looking for chart Music then I'll have to think about it as there would be quite a few to choose from.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 09:34 PM
Black - Pearl Jam. It's been my favourite song since I was an angsty teenager. Love his voice so much and he sings this one with such raw emotion, listening to it always brings me back to those times. This is my favourite performance of it

5ZH2it92ZmA

I cant associate with this song, but you describe the performce perfectly.

9.3 out of ten.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 09:41 PM
uEzXFuYN89k

It always reminds of my childhood whenever I listen to this song, it's apart of one of my favourite Video Game franchises in my actual favourite installment (sorry not sorry Sonic The Hedgehog 2 fans) and it was the first Video Game that I started playing and got me into Video Games. Plus it was probably where I started developing my taste for songs with Guitar riffs in them.:laugh:

If you're looking for chart Music then I'll have to think about it as there would be quite a few to choose from.

I can only imagine the hectic childhood you had if this random tune sticks in your mind.

But the explanation explains it well.

I remember hogs of war and how the voices effected me..
So for that

9.3 out of ten.

Cherie
13-02-2021, 09:41 PM
NumChJYENJk

dancing round my bedroom and listening to the top 40 on the BBC on a crackly radio :laugh:

parmnion
13-02-2021, 09:44 PM
NumChJYENJk

dancing round my bedroom and listening to the top 40 on the BBC on a crackly radio :laugh:

Hmm..out of all those songs and all those times..you chose this fishy hibee.

You sound like my little sister. 9.1..2 points deducted for the one sentence response.

Cherie
13-02-2021, 09:47 PM
Hmm..out of all those songs and all those times..you chose this fishy hibee.

You sound like my little sister. 9.1..2 points deducted for the one sentence response.

Oh I didn’t realise I had to write war and peace :oh:

parmnion
13-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Oh I didn’t realise I had to write war and peace :oh:

You didnt have to do anything..

But out of all the songs we have all danced about to in our bedrooms..you chose this one.

It's not very fancy to dance to.

I'm listening to fish and the lyrics, I think you are hiding something about this songs effect in you.:shrug:

Hence the 2 point deduction x:wavey:

parmnion
13-02-2021, 09:57 PM
95 of you looked...3 answered ...so far.

Dont the 92 know music?

Cherie
13-02-2021, 09:58 PM
You didnt have to do anything..

But out of all the songs we have all danced about to in our bedrooms..you chose this one.

It's not very fancy to dance to.

I'm listening to fish and the lyrics, I think you are hiding something about this songs effect in you.:shrug:

Hence the 2 point deduction x:wavey:

:laugh:

I dunno just came into my head

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:00 PM

I dunno just came into my head

I usually dont give 2nd chances, but if you want to think about it..I ain't got anyone on my shoulder anymore telling me no...so..

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:00 PM
RIP polly.

Cherie
13-02-2021, 10:01 PM
RIP polly.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:07 PM

Come on cherie bomb...what's so appealing about fish. The fat hibby baldy ****?

Alf
13-02-2021, 10:17 PM
My heart is broken but my head is saying "if I post this video then Parm will give me maximum points."

-LlMiFYfZIg

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:22 PM
My heart is broken but my head is saying "if I post this video then Parm will give me maximum points."

-LlMiFYfZIg

I just finished listening to this song actually and came back to see if cherie had replied.

I wiped the tears away before I did..

But....and its a but i dont know...

6 points deducted for trying to sway my judgement..and also another one if I was correct...9.3. Out of ten.

Only because of the coincidence.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:25 PM
Alf..if you were a life long hearts fan..one of the lads way back in the day. Yet that song still has you blubbing like nowt on earth it would have been max points.

parmnion
13-02-2021, 10:41 PM
But while I'm worth.

And the chief

You will be thanked

Mystic Mock
14-02-2021, 12:02 AM
I can only imagine the hectic childhood you had if this random tune sticks in your mind.

But the explanation explains it well.

I remember hogs of war and how the voices effected me..
So for that

9.3 out of ten.

Not really a hectic childhood, I'm just a weirdo.:laugh:

Thanks for the score btw.:blush:

bitontheslide
14-02-2021, 05:35 PM
luDfuZkeqKU

LeatherTrumpet
14-02-2021, 05:37 PM
NumChJYENJk

A bloody Hibee?

:yuk:

LeatherTrumpet
14-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Nubi_xJJ1Jg

This takes me back to my late best pal Stephen's kitchen in Condorrat when we would play this on his old record player and drink vodka and orange diluting juice. His dad had a small bar in his living room and we used to steal drinks at the weekend and fags from the big marble fag box on the coffee table. we would play the whole Out of the blue album. His mum and dad went out till late so we had the house to ourselves.

This was the late 70s when you could drink at 11 and be left alone.

Its the only song i will have played at my funeral also.

Cherie
14-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Nubi_xJJ1Jg

This takes me back to my late best pal Stephen's kitchen in Condorrat when we would play this on his old record player and drink vodka and orange diluting juice. His dad had a small bar in his living room and we used to steal drinks at the weekend and fags from the big marble fag box on the coffee table. we would play the whole Out of the blue album. His mum and dad went out till late so we had the house to ourselves.

Bloody hell you are prepared :laugh:

Cherie
14-02-2021, 06:26 PM
A bloody Hibee?

:yuk:

Whats a Hibee?

Oh is it Hibernian

LeatherTrumpet
14-02-2021, 06:31 PM
Whats a Hibee?

Oh is it Hibernian

Only the first sectarian football club in Scotland

a national disgrace

Cherie
14-02-2021, 07:14 PM
Only the first sectarian football club in Scotland

a national disgrace

I didn't even know he was Scottish :omgno: I was a 12 year old from rural Ireland what did I know about far away places like Scotland :oh:

bitontheslide
14-02-2021, 07:27 PM
I didn't even know he was Scottish :omgno: I was a 12 year old from rural Ireland what did I know about far away places like Scotland :oh:

Fish (aka Derek W Dick) is a really nice guy, comes from Dalkeith

Cherie
14-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Fish (aka Derek W Dick) is a really nice guy, comes from Dalkeith

I knew I had good taste

Strictly Jake
14-02-2021, 10:51 PM
6Ejga4kJUts

This is so great.

Her voice is gorgeous

But the lyrics are so powerful but I just kind of get lost and rock out in my head to it. Its so hard not to sing along to

Vicky.
15-02-2021, 05:44 PM
6Ejga4kJUts

This is so great.

Her voice is gorgeous

But the lyrics are so powerful but I just kind of get lost and rock out in my head to it. Its so hard not to sing along to

Yesssss :worship:

parmnion
15-02-2021, 05:49 PM
Nubi_xJJ1Jg

9.7..a clear and concise response.. I will edit it to a 10 when you pass.

parmnion
15-02-2021, 05:51 PM
6Ejga4kJUts

This is so great.

Her voice is gorgeous

Ther must be more to it than just a good voice.

Niamh.
15-02-2021, 05:58 PM
6Ejga4kJUts

This is so great.

Her voice is gorgeous

But the lyrics are so powerful but I just kind of get lost and rock out in my head to it. Its so hard not to sing along toI love the Cranberries but Dreams is my favourite from them