PDA

View Full Version : Types of people you like

Redway
18-03-2021, 04:03 AM
I don’t mean relationship-wise but as far as “people energy” goes in general. Any turn-ons for you in particular?

I’ll start with wit and the ability to keep a deep conversation flowing.

Kate!
18-03-2021, 04:05 AM
People who make me laugh.

caprimint
18-03-2021, 04:27 AM
Sense of humour and honesty

Kazanne
18-03-2021, 05:47 AM
There are lots of reasons I like or dislike people, main ones,are honesty and loyalty

Ammi
18-03-2021, 06:03 AM
...I don’t really have ‘types of people’, because it’s the differences in people which have us engage as well../...their individuality etc which I couldn’t pigeonhole into a type as such...I like people generally../...so many different people...there would have to be a specific reason to not engage with someone but that would be because of a personal and individual experience, not because of a ‘type’....

AnnieK
18-03-2021, 06:06 AM
Agree with Ammi.....the people I like have a massive range of personalities. I also love people who I can be with in comfortable silence. Nothing worse than feeling you "have" to talk and keep the conversation going.

Ammi
18-03-2021, 06:11 AM
Agree with Ammi.....the people I like have a massive range of personalities. I also love people who I can be with in comfortable silence. Nothing worse than feeling you "have" to talk and keep the conversation going.

...yeah for sure, Annie....so many zoom calls this last year with not so much to say because we just needed to look at each other in that moment is all...

joeysteele
18-03-2021, 06:55 AM
I've no type of people I like.
I can like anyone.
In fact there are very few people I've even come to know or know of I don't like.

Once anyone really hurts me directly however or are seriously lying directly to me or about me, then they would be out of my life in an instant.

Things that endear others to me would be from the list, honesty/integrity, empathy for others, generosity and kindness.

Alf
18-03-2021, 08:41 AM
vyVtkzoswCE

UserSince2005
18-03-2021, 08:53 AM
Ambition is number one for me, being such a high flyer I cannot have my man being content with a simple life.

Captain.Remy
18-03-2021, 01:15 PM
I tend to think I'm a tolerant person so I kind of go with the flow and see where it goes.
I get along with anybody that makes me feel good and that can be done through different levels or types. As Ammi said, it's their individualities that speak to me.

Jessica.
18-03-2021, 02:37 PM
None.

Toy Soldier
18-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Ticked quite a few but intelligence and sense of humour are quite a long way above the rest for me, especially if we're just talking people I like/friendships. They're important for relationships too but other things like honesty and integrity become important then, too.

But yeah if it's just about random people that I can find myself liking, being clever and funny will pretty much do it :shrug:. I can like some really ****ing horrible people if they have a quick wit and make me laugh :umm2:.

LeatherTrumpet
18-03-2021, 03:02 PM
i like a girl with straight hair

And curly teeth

Vicky.
18-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Ticked quite a few but intelligence and sense of humour are quite a long way above the rest for me, especially if we're just talking people I like/friendships. They're important for relationships too but other things like honesty and integrity become important then, too.

But yeah if it's just about random people that I can find myself liking, being clever and funny will pretty much do it :shrug:. I can like some really ****ing horrible people if they have a quick wit and make me laugh :umm2:.

Pretty much this

Especially the last bit, which gives me a bit of an inner crisis sometimes :joker: