PDA

View Full Version : Covid vaccine

thesheriff443
21-03-2021, 01:54 PM
So I’ve just had my vaccine and my daughter gets hers on Tuesday my partner had hers two weeks ago.

So just come in this thread and let us know when you get yours.

bitontheslide
21-03-2021, 04:40 PM
get my 2nd jab in may, can't wait

Kate!
21-03-2021, 04:44 PM
had my first. Awaiting the second. My boyfriend had has today. Astra Zeneca.

thesheriff443
21-03-2021, 04:55 PM
had my first. Awaiting the second. My boyfriend had has today. Astra Zeneca.

Had the same, so far pain in my arm and headache

hijaxers
21-03-2021, 05:55 PM
I had Astra Zen in Feb next one in May. My daughter had her on Thurs and did have a bit of a reaction , we've put it down to she had already had covid last year , anyway she was fine today so it was short lived.

Vanessa
21-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Had my first.
Second one on May.

LeatherTrumpet
21-03-2021, 06:26 PM
Had my first this morning

Astra Zen

Strictly Jake
21-03-2021, 06:46 PM
Don't think I will be getting my first until June

Babayaro.
21-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Had astra zeneca last week!

AnnieK
22-03-2021, 08:44 AM
poor souls who will let them get vaccinated with that toxic rubbish

Nicky, PLEASE stop calling it toxic rubbish. Its really untrue and quite insulting to all the people who have had it.

Cherie
22-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Great news out of the US this morning

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ctive-76600407

Nicky91
22-03-2021, 08:50 AM
Nicky, PLEASE stop calling it toxic rubbish. Its really untrue and quite insulting to all the people who have had it.

stop pretending there haven't been people in britain who had nasty side effects from AZ

i mean the majority don't feel much about it, but i'm not only interested in the majority, i am interested in everyone who had the AZ vaccine

good on those who have been that brave of letting themselves get vaccinated being that selfless, i'll happily applaud for that

but also being vaccinated you can still possibly spread the virus onto others (it still hasn't been proven otherwise as of now) so people still need to stay home as much as they can to protect those who haven't had their jab yet

AnnieK
22-03-2021, 08:52 AM
stop pretending there haven't been people in britain who had nasty side effects from AZ

i mean the majority don't feel much about it, but i'm not only interested in the majority, i am interested in everyone who had the AZ vaccine

good on those who have been that brave of letting themselves get vaccinated being that selfless, i'll happily applaud for that

but also being vaccinated you can still possibly spread the virus onto others (it still hasn't been proven otherwise as of now) so people still need to stay home as much as they can to protect those who haven't had their jab yet

Where have I said people haven't had side effects??

Nicky91
22-03-2021, 08:55 AM
Where have I said people haven't had side effects??

not you specifically, but i only read positivity in here, and in the light at the end of tunnel thread

not that i'm against positivity, but in all fairness to everyone it should also be mentioned those who do have horrible side effects

(i know you guys blame this on a bad batch in EU) but my aunt (dad's sister) had AZ vaccine recently, after the jab she had diarrhea, fever, breathing problems for quite a few days, nasty experience and she isn't really that keen on second jab now

Cherie
22-03-2021, 09:23 AM
not you specifically, but i only read positivity in here, and in the light at the end of tunnel thread

not that i'm against positivity, but in all fairness to everyone it should also be mentioned those who do have horrible side effects

(i know you guys blame this on a bad batch in EU) but my aunt (dad's sister) had AZ vaccine recently, after the jab she had diarrhea, fever, breathing problems for quite a few days, nasty experience and she isn't really that keen on second jab now

The side affects appear to be a sore arm, and some mild flu like symptoms which some people get, not all, and tiredness for a few days again some now all, it's not like people are growing a second head :laugh:, a few mild symptoms or gasping for breath with covid I know which one I would take if there was a choice

are you sure your Aunt didn't catch covid around the same time she had her jab? was she tested

Zizu
22-03-2021, 06:59 PM
get my 2nd jab in may, can't wait

Second Pfizer jab 11th May ..

Many seem to have a bit of a reaction on the second Pfizer one :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro